Chapter 11: The First Conflict Part 2
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Children of the Scarlet King Main Facility…

Ty led the group in the front while Annabelle covered for the group from behind, the Foundation Personnel were in the middle of the two with Dr.Clef protecting O5-6.

Ty was currently in Nightmare’s form but was in control, they were now trying to find the main room where the ritual would take place.

Ty and Annabelle feared they were too late since they’d been fending off shadow creatures.

They were probably halfway through the facility before they came across a room with a giant boss.

Fucking. Shadow. Dragon…

Ty sighed as Annabelle led the rest of the group to the far wall, Dr.Clef and the MTF all got their guns ready as Annabelle went to O5-6’s side to protect him.

‘So, am I coming out again?’ Nightmare asked from within Ty’s mind, ‘Sure…’ Ty answered as she allowed herself to slip into her mindscape world.

Nightmare, now in control over the body, didn’t waste any time and pounced on the dragon’s back.

Nightmare used her talons and fangs to rapidly claw and bite the neck of the shadow dragon, Dr.Clef and Red Hammer Down were shooting while avoiding Nightmare. (Good choice, Nightmare is not one to mess with)

Annabelle used some of her powers to cover for everyone if the shadow dragon came close to hurting them.

Nightmare was either biting and clawing at the dragon's neck or the back, sometimes going for the head to disorient the shadow dragon.

Nightmare sent Annabelle a signal as if to say - ‘Get everyone to brace themself, I’m about to obliterate this thing’.

Annabelle spread out her hand in front of the group to get them to stop firing then shielded them with her power.

Nightmare’s teeth from where she was biting the shadow dragon on the neck, within some time, the place around Nightmare and the shadow dragon was shrouded in darkness

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part 2/4

2