[CH 2] Absurdity
767 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30 minutes ago

Tap tap tap…

"There he is! Chase that Bastard!" The guy with hair dyed red screamed, dashing forward with all his might. "Let's move guys!"

He and 4 of his friends chased after the black-haired boy through the 2nd-floor school hallway. 

All of them had kendo bamboo swords with them. They snitched the swords from the kendo club guys on the way.

"Damnit! Move! Motherfuckers!" One of the 4 friends, with an orange muffler wrapped around his neck, shouted at the students walking through the hallway.

"Kyaaa!" A twin-tailed black-haired girl cried out, as she tumbled over the ground, pushed by the red-haired boy as he rammed through the corridor.

"Woah! Black lace!" Someone from the back couldn't hold his excitement, as he shouted out, beholding the majestic scene. "Nice going, Kurone!"

"S-shut up!!" Her face turned bright including her ears, as she quickly fixed her skirt.

"Goddamit, Hirano. Look where you go." A guy with blonde hair and a sharp jawline suddenly appeared beside the girl, shouting at the sprinting gang, and quickly stepped in to help her. "Are you alright, M'lady?"

Tap tap tap... 

Soon the red-haired guy, Hirano, and his friends reached the end of the hallway which split into two corridors, left and right sides.

They couldn't see which way the boy went because of the crowd in front of them disrupting their vision. The classes just ended for the day at the school. So, the crowd in the hallway wasn't surprising at all.

"Oi, four eyes girl! Which way did that 2nd year new guy go?" Hirano shouted out, cornering a double-braided glasses-wearing girl.

"I-I…." The girl stuttered. "I d-didn't notice."

"Stupid bitch!" Hirano cursed, shoving the girl away. "You guys go that way. And Yamamoto, call some others for help, tell them all to come here in this building immediately."

"Alright!" 

Yamamoto, the guy with a scar under his eye, nodded, leaving right away. Three others also followed him.

Hirano sprinted towards the right side, pushing and yelling, as he forced through the crowd.

Many students in the corridor jabbered on, gossiping about a specific incident that happened in this school during the lunch break. Almost every student talked about the incident, even though they had to keep an eye over their shoulders, looking out for another certain group of people.

"Why the hell are these guys even running around so late in the day? Who is this new guy?"

"Eh? You don't know?"

"The hell, man? Do you put your head up inside your ass?

"C'mon dude, just say it."

"He ticked off the whole Shirohime faction in one go, even doing something unbelievable."

"Th-The whole faction is after him? What on earth did he do?"

"Don't make me say it, man. If any of her followers hear me say it, I'll be as good as dead."

"Well, he fucked up his high school life. That's for sure."

Giving no heed to the crowd, Hirano and others pushed through the students. They had a much more important job on hand right now, catching the perpetrator of the whole situation. Their pride is on the stack here. 

No, not just pride, their social standing in school was also on the stack. This school was their battleground and if they let this guy go, they would be stamped as weak forever and soon crushed by their rivals.

"Where is that bastard? Damnit!" Hirano shouted, checking the faces of all the students passing by.

Hirano had the image of that black-haired guy burnt into his mind. Noway he would forget that guy. He never imagined they would be tricked in such a shameful way. He would rather commit seppuku than tolerate everyone talking about this incident all his student life.

Ring Ring Ring~

Hirano took out his phone.

"Yamamoto, what is it?"

"There's bad news and good news. Which one you wanna hear first?"

"I don't have time for this, just say it."

"Okay, the bad news first. The other three got taken down by Higuma. I somehow escaped. I lost my bamboo sword though."

"Fucking Kendo Club captain! What's the good news?"

"I got his location. We're cornering him. Now he's heading for the roof."

"Good job! That bastard is finally trapped with nowhere to go." Hirano grinned, clenching his right fist. "Wait for me. I'll be there soon."

Ending the call, Hirano hurried in the opposite direction toward the staircase.

—Ops~ Narrated the wrong scene. Messed up the timing. N-no! This time it really was a mistake. Not intentional, I promise.

Anyway, this time it will start from the beginning for sure. Gotta scroll back a couple of hours for that.—

2 hours ago

During the school lunch break, almost the whole class 2-C flocked around a new transfer student. 

"Hello, Takeyama-kun. I am Emiko Murahashi. You can call me, Emiko."

"I am Akari Matsubara, the Class Monitor. If you need any help, you can ask me anything."

"Where do you live here, Takeyama-kun?"

"What was living in Tokyo like?"

"Man, you look so good. Even though your hair is just regular black. But your blue eyes though. Are they lenses?"

"Do you work as a model?"

The excitement in their eyes overflowed to the extreme. But the newcomer didn't seem to mind it at all. Rather his thin lips curved into a gentle smile.

"Yo! Takahashi, was it? You can call me Hourou. Want to go on a tour around the school?"

"W-wait, I was going to ask him."

"No, I-I will."

"Ladies, calm down a bit. Let him say something at least."

"Shut up, Koizumi!"

"Takeyama kun…"

"Takeyama-kun…"

……..

…..

However, in reality, the boy did not care for all this attention. Eventually, all the babbling of his classmates turned into white noises for him. But he still kept the smile plastered on his face.

Meanwhile, his abyss-like eyes shot past the wall of students through the little gap between the curvy waists of girls standing before him.

Takeyama Ren. The blackboard facing the class still carried the name the transfer student wrote in the morning. No one seemed to be interested in doing anything else with the board, not even the teachers.

Ren heard this school to be a bit laid-back type. But the situation turned out to be way worse. He thought back to his first-day experience here in this school until now.

After homeroom, the 1st period was supposed to be the English class. But the teacher that entered the room brought the Classic Japanese book and started reading the book out loud. He just kept reading on his own, never caring about the students.

And the teacher that took the Modern Japanese class was so old that he looked like he would die any moment now. He kept forgetting what he read from the book a few seconds ago and repeated the same lines again and again.

The next one seemed to be in his own world. He read the class a textbook but his words never reached the rest of the class.

Finally, the last teacher that arrived before the lunch break, announced the class to be self-study, and then he began playing an eroge game on his android phone, and that continued the whole class time. The sounds of 3D girls moaning probably even reached the neighboring classrooms.

But what amused Ren the most was his classmates. Even though the teachers seemed like a joke, all the students remained on their best behavior in the class. No one created any ruckus nor did anyone move out of their respective seats. They just sometimes chatted in low voices and passed around folded pieces of paper carrying messages. Just like any other normal student in a normal school.

Maybe only this class has all the good students. Yea that's possible. Or else it doesn't make any sense.

Ren figured out a sensible reason. Suddenly the crowd surrounding him became silent. Everyone turned at the only entrance door of the room. Then they moved to the sides, opening up a clear pathway toward the door.

A girl wearing the 2nd year specific tie entered the classroom. Behind her, there were two 2nd year and three 3rd year students, all glaring at Ren together.

As she catwalked toward Ren, the snow-white hair behind her swayed side to side, brushing against her hip every time.

Reaching Ren's desk, she took her alpha pose, keeping her head straight forward while gazing down at Ren. She stood folding her arms over her chest, pushing her large breast upwards, making them appear even larger.

Hmm? So, she is one of the top dogs of this school?

Ren wondered if he had met her before somewhere. He wouldn't have forgotten about such a beauty even if he tried. 

Why is she looking for me then?

She just stood there, looking down at Ren. A gentle breeze, flowing through the window, disheveled the girl's blazing hair that shone beneath the direct sunlight. Her purple eyes seemed to glow, as the sunlight flashed over her smooth milky skin.

After staring a bit longer she finally moved her rosy lips, "Follow me."

With that, she immediately turned around. Her silky long hair danced in the breeze while they swung along with her. 

Ren sighed as the model-featured girl waltzed out of the room, swaying her curvy hips left and right, taking long strides with her long slender legs.

22