[CH 3] Shirohime
687 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren quietly followed the white-haired girl. Behind him, three students also walked at a steady pace, keeping their eyes fixated on Ren. Two more walked beside the girl, a second-year female, and a third-year male student. 

They were probably her wingmen. Both of them looked like leaders of some gang, and the three guys behind Ren also were well built. They all carried a certain menacing aura that demonstrated their experience in fights. Ren had no choice but to follow them quietly.

Soon they left the school building and reached a place behind the building. It wasn't actually an isolated place or anything, but rather an open area, easily accessible to anyone. 

Through the windows, anyone could watch them from the classrooms. About 20 meters away there were a group of students smoking and chatting away. They just minded their own business, not even glancing this way for once. 

A bit more further away, a couple was busy making out. "Ahhnn~" The girl didn't even try to stifle her moan.

So, I guess I was right. Only my class has all the good students.

The students in this school were just as ridiculous as the teachers, except for class 2-C. Confirming that, Ren shifted his gaze back to the group surrounding him.

"So, is this supposed to be the welcome party for the new guy?" Ren asked. There was no smirk or anything on his face that would indicate any sarcasm.

"Being funny, are we?" The white-haired girl closed in. She looked Ren in the eye, "Do you know who I am?"

Some students in the hallway called her the Shirohime. But that was just a nickname. Ren knew that.

So he replied, "Nope,"

Hearing Ren's answer, the corner of her right eyebrow twitched a bit. After a pause, she said, "I am Shirohime."

Wait, it is her real name?

She continued, "Do you know why they call me Shirohime?"

It is an alias after all? Ren was confused. His habit of thinking too much behind the scene was actually putting him at a disadvantage this time.

"Because your hair is white and you are pretty as a princess?" He replied. Still, there was no emotion behind his voice or on his face.

"Hmm…good looking, funny, and smooth talker. A full package, I see." The girl smiled. But her smile wasn't a cute or happy one. It was wicked and mischievous.

She closed whatever gap there was between her and Ren. Shoving her right leg between Ren's legs, she hugged Ren. Her large breast pressed against Ren's body, as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

"But you are only half right." She whispered, placing her face near Ren's left ear. "It's because I get whatever I want. And I want you."

Ren's heart skipped a beat. No male could resist her alluring voice. Moreover, she was all over him.

But he didn't move an inch. His eyes were on the five henchmen, who grimaced at Ren. Their expressions screamed that they would eat him alive if he laid a finger on her.

Shirohime moved back a little. Then like a royal princess she extended her right hand toward Ren, and said, "Will you be my faithful servant?"

There was a charming smile on her face. She just wore the school dress, a white shirt that could barely hide her curvy features, a red ribbon tie, a mid-thigh skirt, and over-the-knee socks. But she still emitted the elegant and classy aura of royalties.

Ren perfectly understood the situation and his position right now. If he refused to become her slave, the five others would probably beat him senseless until he accepted. Ren also knew this was not some movie, but rather the reality. There was no freaking away, he could fight these 5 monsters and win nevertheless.

So for any high school student, the only feasible option was just to kiss the princess on her hand and accept the proposal of becoming her servant.

But you guys still don't know a major part of Ren's personality yet. He wasn't really an ordinary guy. For example, he wasn't relieved when he came to know that his classmates were all normal, well-behaved students. He was rather disappointed. Even though he wasn't the violent type, he loved the chaos in society.

Ren bent down a little like a gentleman and took Shirohime's hand. Up till now, everything was normal. But then the right corner of his lips curved upwards into a smirk. "Let's dance, Princess."

With a swing of his hand, Ren pulled Shirohime closer. She spun around once before slamming into Ren's body. Her back was aligned with Ren's chest. Ren's left hand grabbed her body tightly just under her boobs.

Everyone else including Shirohime herself was dumbfounded, unable to comprehend what just happened. Even the guys smoking a bit further away gaped their mouths, staring at Ren and Shirohime. Cigarettes held by their lips dropped to the ground. The sweet moan of the girl also stopped.

Then Ren slipped out a pair of long and sharp scissors from his right pocket.

How he got the scissors is another bizarre event. We will come to that later.

Snip!

A tuft of white silky hair fell on the ground.

"Kya!" Shirohime's body trembled as she squealed out.

"Shhh!" Ren brought his mouth close to her ear this time. He whispered, "Stop yelling if you don't want your long beautiful hair gone."

Snip-snip!

The scissors made noises, cutting in the air in front of her eyes. Ren caught Shirohime brushing her hair multiple times, as they walked through the hallway earlier. Thus he knew she loved her hair. It was her pride and joy.

Shirohime immediately shut her mouth tight, but her body kept trembling. She had never fallen into a situation like this before.

Her followers surrounding Ren hissed, glaring at him. But they didn't move an inch. They didn't hear Ren whispering, but watching the scissors near their princess's neck, they figured he threatened her life.

"Tell them to back off." Ren again whispered to Shirohime.

Shirohime obeyed without any resistance, "I'm fine guys. Back away for now." A broken smile showed on her face.

Gritting their teeth, they slowly scattered away.

Ren also stepped back slowly, keeping his eyes glued on the five followers. He still had Shirohime wrapped between his arms. However, As he moved back, the other five slowly began advancing toward Ren.

Snip! Another tuft of hair dropped to the ground.

"Nooo!" Shirohime cried out.

Watching that, they stopped moving their legs. They stared helplessly, as Ren slowly walked away without any harm done to him at all.

Ren dragged Shirohime toward the front side of the building. Once Ren was out of their sight, Shirohime's five trusted followers dashed toward the direction Ren went, but they couldn't find him or Shirohime anywhere. As if just in a few seconds, they both disappeared into the thin air.

 

Join my discord guys ~ https://discord.gg/Ehcd46b8

18