[CH 4] Escape
1.6k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren sneaked into his classroom right before the 5th period started. He figured the best place to hide would be in front of teachers where others could not suddenly assault him. Even if these teachers were mostly useless, no one would dare to touch him in front of a teacher.

There was a specific reason for this, which Ren came to know from Shirohime herself. Remember the time, Ren realized that only his class had all the normal students who would stay good-natured even when the teachers were all —how do I say this— ridiculous? But that was not the actual case here. 

Apparently, in this school, there was an unspoken rule among the students. "No one shall do anything a student should not do, in the presence of any teachers or principal. One must behave like a normal student in front of them."

It was a tradition, which had been followed throughout the history of this school. Every student had to follow this rule. The student council and all the leaders of this school made sure everyone followed the rule. If anyone broke it, they would suffer a great deal of pain in their whole school life, forcing them to drop out.

After the incident at the lunch break, everyone began avoiding Ren. Between the classes, no one approached him. From afar, sometimes they just peeked at him, gossiping behind his back. But Ren did not care about it. He spent the next two classes staring at the outside view and yawning from time to time. 

The ringing sound from the speaker at the front of the classroom announced the end of school. Ren stood up from his seat immediately. He had some work left to be done as soon as possible.

From every direction, all the students kept staring at Ren, as he moved along the hallway. He knew he would get popular after the incident, but he did not expect the news to spread so fast. The whole school body seemed to know him now. Keeping his head down, he strode fast toward the stairway of the building.

After a while, at one corner of the hallway, he spotted a group of third-year students glancing all around and interrogating others. There were five of them. Ren recognized two of them from the lunch break incident. One of them was the third-year guy who stayed beside Shirohime, while Ren was forced to follow her during the lunch break. His red spiky hair made him stand out in the crowd.

Good, they are here already.

Ren's face showed a little smile. Then suddenly changing his direction, he collided with a ponytailed girl.

"Kyaa!" Falling onto her butt, she screamed.

"Sorry." Said Ren. But he did not wait there to help her up. Instead, he quickly sped up his pace, dashing forward.

Right then a loud shout echoed across the hallway. "There he is! Chase that bastard! Let's move guys!"

All five of them began running after Ren. Without looking back, he kept moving forward at a steady pace. Being taller than average and in good health, he had more advantages in physical activities. He easily slipped through the crowd, dodging and jumping around to avoid collisions with students. The commotion behind him rose, as the five others chasing him drilled through the crowd, unlike Ren. 

Soon Ren reached the end of the pathway, which split up into two. He then ducked his head down, hiding behind the wall of students. He had to disappear from the chasers' field of view, to invoke confusion. He needed to separate the group.

Alright, this will buy me some time.

He then moved through the left pathway. As expected, the group did split up, but apparently, only the red-haired guy went the other way. Ren would have preferred something more of an equal split.

I guess it's alright. Since that spiky-haired dude seems like an important guy.

Soon Ren found his way to the stairway. Before could step on the staircase, he looked back, hearing a sudden commotion behind him.

A huge guy wearing a kendo uniform blocked the way of his pursuers for some reason. But Ren did not mind. He needed to shake them off for a moment anyway. He got lucky that someone else did it for him. He quickly climbed up the staircase and reached the 3rd floor.

After a while of running, he entered a classroom. He moved toward the corner of the room and opened the locker there. Inside the locker, there were cleaning materials and a huge pile of rope. He then took off his shirt. Cutting the rope in half with his scissors, he wrapped one part around his upper body.

It's not some weird fetish by the way. He needs the rope.

Then wearing his shirt again, Ren closed the locker and came out of the room. Again he moved toward the staircase. Reaching there, he waited for that group of third years, keeping an eye through the gap between the staircases. 

Soon they showed up and climbed upward. This time, they had more than double the numbers than before. Ren also took off, moving toward the rooftop of the building.

"Hey!" A guy with a scar under his eye yelled out. "Look, he is going up!"

Creak! Creak!

The steel door made rough noise as Ren opened it.

They don't come to the roof much, eh? Is that another rule?

Closing the door behind him, he untied the rope wrapped around his body. Then he cut a part of the rope and tied its end around the bar over the sidewall surrounding the rooftop.

Soon the 10 students entered the rooftop. This time they had that red-haired guy with them.

"You are dead now, Bastard!" He screamed.

Ren let out a wide smile, tilting his head a bit. Then he climbed over the sidewall.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The red-haired guy frowned, gaping his mouth.

"See ya." Ren grinned, as he jumped down, clutching the other end of the rope tightly.

With the swing of the rope, Ren lunged toward the window right below, holding his legs forward. Crunch~ The glass window shattered into pieces, as he swooped right through it.

There was a couple, making out in the room apparently. Ren intruded into their lovemaking scene in the most unimaginable way possible. That the guy was pretty shocked, realized Ren, watching his stunned expression.

But he had no time to dilly dally. He quickly strode out of the room and hid inside the next room on the right.

Smash! Crunch!

The deafening sound of glass shattering in the next room reached Ren. Those guys from the rooftop copied him, jumping down inside that room.

Heh! It worked.

A wicked smile showed on Ren's face. He left enough amount of rope on the rooftop for them to jump inside. After a while, they left the room. The sounds of their footsteps soon disappeared from the hallway.

After waiting one more minute inside, he came out of the classroom. Just as he turned left, the guy that was making out earlier ran past Ren, looking all flabbergasted.

What happened to him? He was horrified watching us jump in?

Letting out a sigh, Ren entered the next classroom that he broke into earlier. The girl was still there, flashing her boobs wide open.

"Yo!" She waved at Ren.

"Seems like you did the job perfectly, Miki," said Ren, keeping a distance from her.

"Of course I did." Her boobs jiggled up and down, as she jumped down the desk she was sitting on. Then with a lecherous smile, she said, "You promised to pay me after all."

"Can you cover yourself?" Ren looked away with an annoyed look.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" She closed in, her half-naked body almost touching Ren.

Ren jerked back a little and said, "Anyway, how much do you want?"

"Money? I don't want your money." She looked annoyed suddenly for some reason.

But soon there was that lustful smile on her face again, as she neared Ren again. Her index finger moved along his chest. And then looking up, she whispered, "Pay me with your body."

17