[Testing 1]
1.7k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ring ring* 

As soon as the bell rang, I took off from my seat and set course to my homeroom teacher. As I walked towards her office, I see a bunch of guys flirting with one of my crushes.

"Assholes..." I whispered to myself, sooner or later I will have her all to myself and I'll you'll wallow in your own tears.

As I imagined myself french kissing with my crush while she looks at them with cold, unfeeling eyes from time to time. 

"Ah~" I quickly covered my mouth. I can't believe I came just by thinking of it happening, stop Shizu, stop thinking about lewd stuff. It'll happen soon anyways. Just gotta stay patient.

As I continued walking, I saw some of the students looking at me weirdly, I guess they heard me moan? Well that was an earnest mistake in my part. 

I reached my homeroom teacher's office, so like any other student would. I opened the door and looked for Hoshi-sensei.

"Shizu-san? Why are you here?" Quickly making an effort in acting, I groaned and held my stomach and hunched forward a bit. 

"H-hoshi-sensei, I don't really feel so good... Can I ask for a leaving permit to the nurses office?" I asked tentatively, hoping she would oblige and not just send me back home.

...

"Why don't you just go home? I'll tell your parents that you got sick" She pursed her lips "Hopefully you'll get better".

Damn it Hoshi-sensei, you were supposed to say yes to my request. Nevermind, I can still try to convince her, if push comes to shove, I'll just test my powers on her.

"Please Hoshi-sensei! I don't want my parents to get worried because of me. Can't I just go to the infirmary and have a small check-up?" I insisted, using all of my beauty that is currently being showed right now.

She made a small 'uhm', not sure if she should accept my request or turn it down. After a few minutes of thinking, she picked her choice. "Shizu-san I'll allow it, just do tell if it becomes worse okay?" 

"Yes Hoshi-sensei! I'll be sure to tell you ahead of time if I can!" I mocked salute to her while showing my determined face, or you can say determined lips, since that's what she can only see there.

Oh and if you are wondering how I am able to see when my hair is blocking my sight, well I actually have a little opening in my hair which I use to see. Yes it's very annoying to constantly do but it's for the greater good!

"Uhm Shizu-san? Are you okay?" She asked me looking worried for me. "It's still a bit bearable" 

"A-are you sure? You've been looking at the space for some minutes..." She spoke while looking at me like I would die any minute. Honestly, I think she underestimates my body constitution too much.

"Y-yes I'm okay, excluding the pain in my stomach, regarding that, I should really go and visit the infirmary now" 

"Oh of course! I'm sorry for delaying you" I only waved her off with a small wave and a smile. Then I walked off, searching for the infirmary, since this school is pretty big I asked a few students I meet here and there where it is.

 _________.._________

"So this is it, todays the day I test my powers on a real person" I opened the door and a sight of a 38 year old woman who looked younger than her age, and had voluptuous thighs. She had some ample breasts as well~ Not bad~

I let out a low whistle while looking at her and she looked at me confused. I leaned towards her and told her about the condition I have right now.

"So you might have a slight stomach ache, then maybe I recommend you to poop more often" She suggested to me while looking at me with a slight smirk while she raised her thighs to change seating position. Which attracted my eyes to it.

Seeing that she grinned a bit before settling on a more professional look. "So is that all your having problems for?"

"Ah there's still one more..." She gazed at me that said 'go on'. 

"So that you can feel it better or understand it better, you should first close your eyes" Raising one of her eyebrows, she obliged hesitantly.

Taking this as an opportunity to start the chant, I used the spell

[Saecru Rètre Fídant Terigo Weī Vōn Fluer]

Chanting the needed words for my power to activate, the whole room turned white for a second and a half and then became normal. 

Opening my eyes, I saw the nurse still sitting in the chair, seemingly undisturbed. "I, hereby, order you that whenever I say the word 'Nearby' you will fall into this same hypnotic state, for my first order, make a chicken sound before returning to normal when I snap my fingers" I spoke with a certain uncertainty in my voice.

As I raised my hand, I wasn't able to stop my mouth from saying a famous line "I am inevitable" I then snapped my fingers.

"bak bak bak bak bak" the nurse made some chicken noises, so it does work then! Now one of my questions is... will they remember anything after doing an order? Well I'll see what happens next anyways.

After a few more chicken noises, the nurse 'woke up' from the state she was in. "H-huh? Why am I on the floor? What happened?" She looked confused, that's good, so they won't remember anything about me hypnotizing or mind controlling them.

"Miss, I think someone is 'nearby'" Saying the magic word, she fell into that state. So next question is how long would the order last? Does it last forever or does it just last for a few hours or days? I need to know or else an accident might happen.

Grinning to myself, I started my second test.

32