chapter 6
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 years have passed since the etiquette class. I'm still receiving classes from my mother and Ludwig.

The lessons from Ludwig are getting harder from time to time. I don't know if my previous knowledge will still be useful. I sighed.

"Master Luke," said Lily. "Duchess Diane is calling you"

"Why?"

"She said there was something she wanted to talk about."

Is there anything she'd like to discuss? Maybe this would even be another subject, I sighed.

"Master Luke, Why do you always sigh? Is there something wrong? "

"No, it's nothing, so where's mom?"

"At the garden, she's taking a break there."

"Then let's go."

With that being said, let's go and meet Mother.

***

As I went to the garden, my mother was drinking her tea.

"Mother, you've called?"

"Yes, I want you to attend a tea party with me at Countess Roland's tea party."

"Okay, but do I really have to?"

"Of course, you're already at the age of seven, so you should attend your very first tea party, You can also make friends there because there will be some kids at your age will attend at the tea party" said the mother enthusiastically.

Well, I guess it should be fine. I can also take this as an opportunity to make connections as well.

"When would it be?"

"Three days from now"

After three days, my mother and I are on our way to Countess Roland's domain.

"We've arrived, your grace," said the coachman.

"Okay, Luke, do you remember all the etiquette lessons I taught you?"

"Yes, yes, don't worry."

"Then let's go"

As we got out of the carriage, I saw a luxurious mansion. It was quite a little smaller than our house, but still luxurious to say the least.

"It's been a while, Duchess Bronte, You're still dazzling as always."

said the young woman who wore a red dress. The neckline is a wide scoop neck. Then he looked at me.

"It sure was, Countess Roland and thank you for your invitation, this is my son Luke. Come Luke, introduce yourself"

I introduce myself.

"Greetings Countess Roland, my name is Luke Bronte, son of the Duke and Duchess of Bronte.

I greeted her with a polite bow.

"My, what a polite child. I'm Merlinda Roland. It's an honor to meet the sole child of the Bronte family, and please do have fun at my tea party. "

"Yes, I will thank you."

"Then Anne takes him to the playground."

Really, a playground? I thought this was a tea party. I looked at my mother.

"Have fun, Luke, and make friends as well," said his mother.

"Come this way, Lord Luke." said the maid named Anne.

 

 

 

 

1