2. Reminiscence.
390 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hehehehehe… hehehe.

Loud laughing could be heard.

"…old …im up.

…ill …beat … his head with the rod. And boom."

Reven started to hear voices as he woke up from his sleep… seemingly realized his situation that the goons from the afternoon are here to kill him.

He still closed his eyes as he knew that one wrong move and his path to hell will open.

He calmed himself and thought of a plan.

He allowed the two to hold himself up as their boss was preparing himself to hit his head with rod.

The moment the boss swung his rod, he removed himself from the grip of the goons and moved the boy in his left in front of him.

The rod hit the kid and a fountain of blood sprang out…

The 4 year old kid died…

"!!!"

Stunned.

Everyone was shocked… but that didn't change anything for Reven as he knew he had to fight to get out of here alive.

He tightened his grip around the other boy and pushed him towards Alaksh.

Alaksh in anger swung his rod once more only to hit the other kid and he also died.

The third who was staring blankly to the corpses of his friends from behind Reven's back.

He was holding the bat that Reven earlier used as he heard "Don't waste time kill this motherfu*ker."

He looked at Reven and swung the bat but Reven dodged it by using his hands to block the fatal hit… The hit broke the bones of his left hand…

Tears started to come out from his eyes but he didn't utter a sound.

Alaksh used this opportunity to strike as he pushed his rod towards his head.

Reven realized he was in a deadlock and if he didn't do anything then he is dead.

He made up his mind to sacrifice his shoulder to save his life and jumped up to dodge the blow to his head and turned a bit so that the rod pierce through his right shoulder.

Alaksh realized what happened and pulled the rod back.

Urrghhh…

A groan escaped from Reven's mouth as he moved quickly and tried to snatch the bat from the other goon.

A struggle began between the other kid and Reven. Alaksh got angry and swung the rod again but this time he hit the head of the goon…

The other kid fell down as he lost his breath. Alaksh realized that he had been had.

He angrily spoke "You shit. You planned this didn't you. But what will you do now I gonna fu*king kill you now."

Reven knew he was dead in a straight fight. He had to plan something like he did in the afternoon or else he is fu*ked.

Reven looked around and quickly made another plan without answering Alaksh's question.

Alaksh swung his rod straight at Reven's face but Reven turned around swiftly and the rod just scratched the tip of his right eyebrows giving a minor cut as blood started to come out from it.

Reven ignored it and moved towards the garbage bin where he slept.

He moved quickly as Alaksh swung his rod again which ended up hitting his right abdomen. Reven's breath stopped for a moment there but he hanged on.

As he tried to regain his breath, he flipped the garbage on Alaksh.

A few garbage particles entered the eyes of Alaksh as he started to rub his eyes while cursing. This gave enough time to Reven to catch his breath and be ready to hit at the right moment.

As Alaksh got his vision back he saw Reven swing his bat towards his face. It was too fast for him to dodge as the bat ended up directly hitting his face.

His vision was lost for a moment from the shock but Reven didn't give him any chance to attack back as he swung his bat again and this time directly hitting Alaksh's head and sending him straight to oblivion.

Huff…hufff…huff…hufff.

All this happened in a mere instant but to Reven it seemed like an eternity had passed.

Reven was an intelligent kid so he realized that he couldn't go back now. His body was aching, his head hurt and more importantly his heart was in pain.

The boy realized this was his first murder even though he did it to protect himself it still hurt him like hell… tears rolled out from his eyes.

Woo…woo…woo…woo…

He was broken out of his trance from the sound of the army daily patrolling vehicles.

He knew that he had to move out of here quickly before the army personnel came for their daily rounds. He didn't have much time as he was close to losing his consciousness due to the injuries.

He thanked himself as he saved his legs from being hit.

He ran as fast as he could from the crime scene and changed a few alleys to find a broken house where no one lived and entered it and in a corner he sat using the wall as the support and lost his consciousness.

----- 

It was around 7:30 at the evening.

The kid regained his consciousness only to realize he was not in the old building where he lost his consciousness.

He was confused first then he started to get anxious as he looked around the luxurious room and saw that he was sleeping on a bed.

He thought he had died for a second but quickly cancelled the thought as he could feel the pain from his body. He tried to find his bat but he could not see it.

He checked his body to see that he was naked and was bandaged around throughout his whole body.

Ugh… Ughhhh.

He groaned as he tried to move his body but then he heard a voice "Don't move kid your body is way beyond where it could handle any more pressure."

"Who are you? How long was I out for? And how the hell I am here?" Raven asked with a flustered expression of his face.

"I am Colonel Aarav Greh. And I am the one who brought you here and also treated you and yeah you were out for around 3 days."

"What do you want from me? And why am I here?"

"Nothing… kiddo. And don't worry nothing will happen to you hell no one beside me knows about what you did… I brought you here because you were already on the verge of death.

And stop your questions now and rest. We can talk later." Said the colonel as he left the room.

After coming out of the room the colonel had a grim expression as he looked back towards the room and mumbled to himself "The World Wars didn't even spare the kids…" And sighed.

He turned back and began to walk as he said to himself again "And these motherfu*kers want another one…"

…..

9