4. Aimee Solace.
295 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door opened.

What came out was a women, she looked around 27 to 28 years old. She was wearing a tank top and shorts.

Reven looked as if he was looking an angle as his jaws were opened wide.

Her face was looked as if the God has taken extra time to make it.

Her indifferent eyes, her lovely kissable lips, her big towering breasts showing their glory, her straight belly which had small outlined packs which didn't look ugly at all rather added to her beauty, her bountiful ass which could arise lust in any man and her long beautiful legs. 

The lady was the definition for a perfect woman.

"Hey there Aimee… How are you?"

Her indifferent eyes had a change in them as she looked at Aarav as she cutely said in a heavenly voice "Long time no see uncle… I am good… why are you here?" She asked as she looked down to see Reven.

"Who is this kid?"

"Well… about that…"

"Come inside and then talk." She said.

Reven went inside with the old man and sat on the couch while Aarav and Aimee went to the kitchen.

When Reven looked at Aarav about it, Aarav said he usually helps in cooking when he comes here… Reven felt like Aarav was lying but ignored it as he felt it's the man's personal matter.

While at the kitchen Aimee looked at Aarav inquiringly because his lame words were making him look like he was a fool. Aarav finally said "You have grown up kid… when I last saw you… you were just 23… Rafael would be happy to see you all grownup."

"Uncle come to the point already."

"About the kid… he is a family to me."

"What? When did you marry? I also don't remember you dating someone and you don't go on one-night stands do you…"

"Stop it Aimee… As if I can ever do that not after being a friend of your father…"

Silence followed.

"You are exactly like your father. That bastard never smiled on jokes and never broke rules." Aarav smiled sorrowfully as he looked at his so called nephew.

"Now about that kid, I adopted him... and he is a special case…" Aarav then proceeded to tell her about Reven.

After half an hour, he ended his story then looked at Aaimee and said "He needs help… Please help him."

After a few minutes Aarav walked out as Reven looked at the man while Aarav said "Listen kid I have to go now. She will take care of you from now on until I come back."

Reven was left flustered while Aarav vanished. He really started to consider that the old man had his screw loose.

Soon the beautiful lady came out and said to Reven "I am Aimee… Aimee Solace."

"Reven… Reven Greh… I guess."

"Food is ready, let's eat Reven."

Hmmm.

The atmosphere between them was getting awkward as they silently ate their food. After finishing the food Aimee finally spoke "Tell me about yourself… Reven."

"I think the old man did that before going out."

Aimee was surprised with the boy's intuition as he was just 3 years old.

"I heard you wanted to train for the Special Forces. Are you serious about it?"

"Yes."

"Kid you are just a 3 year. I think you should reconsider..."

"No I am serous." The boy cut her off.

"Well then I will leave it at that… it's not time to make that decision anyways."

"Okay."

"Now then let's talk about business shall we… I will be your teacher and your parent from now on that means you will learn what I will teach you understand…"

"Yes ma'am."

"You can call me Aimee… And you will sleep at the room above there is a bathroom attached there too so it won't be a problem."

"Got it… Well…" Reven looked as if he wanted to say something.

Aimee noticed it and asked him to say what was the problem.

"I don't have clothes with me. The old man forgot about that I think…"

Aimee froze and looked at Reven silently for a moment, Reven also looked at her… In the end they…

Hahahahaha…haha.

Started laughing awkwardly.

And thus started Reven's life with the beautiful lady. It was yet to be known how will this stay affect Reven's future.

-----

In the morning Reven would wake up do meditation and go for a run. After that he trained in various martial art techniques with Aimee.

He would then help Aimee with the breakfast then Aimee would teach him various subjects related to History, Geography, Economics, Politics, Math, Science and Languages day-wise.

It can be said the kid is really hardworking as he always tried to concentrate whenever she taught him anything and he would get them easily.

A genius with the will to work hard indeed!!!

In the afternoon Aimee would teach him behavior, some day-to-day skills, mechanical skills, dressing sense and few other things which are essential for living.

In the evening they would practice use of various weapons it varied from close combat to long ranged weapons.

After that they would watch T.V. together as they would have their dinner. Then go for a night walk and then go to bed.

This was Reven's life which continued for the upcoming years.

Soon about 2 years passed…

On one morning, Reven could be seen reading some magazines as he frowned and asked Aimee "Why am I even reading this? How to be cool in front of girls? And what is this s*x thingy? And this lame title 'Playboy'. What is the use of it anyways?"

"You will understand what boon you are getting when you grow up kid."

Huh… What is that supposed to mean?"

"You are my student so you have to perfect in everything… And being famous with girls is a must with your face. I don't want you to end up becoming an edgy, introverted idiot now do I.

As for the s*x thingy… errr… it's what grownups do when they make babies…"

"What?" The kid was flabbergasted and continued "Then why is it written like it's for pleasure." As he pointed the text to Aimee.

Aimee blushed slightly and said "They do it for pleasure too… err...err... babies are just the result sometimes."

Hmmm…hmmm.

Trrrrriiiinnnnggg… trrrriiinnnnggg…

The doorbell rang.

"It seems Vera is here." Aimee said cheekily.

Reven's face lost his color as he imagined what kind of dread he would have to face today…

…..

7