5. Joining the Special Forces.
234 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door opened.

A woman with blonde hair, a beautiful glowing face like a pearl of the seas, mesmerizing azure eyes, a curvy body with tantalizing breasts and a perfect tight ass came in.

She was not one bit inferior to Aimee.

But this woman didn't arouse the 5 years old kid rather gave give a feeling of dread.

Her name is Vera Marlene. Reven first met her 1 month after he came to the house.

She was always cheerful and smiling which led Reven to question that was it really the world where wars were common as Christmas…

She was apparently Aimee's batch-mate. And since Aimee was on a big break for the last few years as the Special Forces were ordered to lay low after the Sub-Continental Separation, she was ordered to look after the scientists division which Vera is a part of.

Reven remembered the first time they met. The lady almost choked him to death for asking her age. This became a reason for Aimee to teach him everyday manners and how to interact with people.

"Yo, Kiddo. How 'r ya doin?"

"I was good till now but don't know if I still will be… By the way are you here."

"Didn't Aimee tell you, we are going to the Piano Opera! I think you should listen to it with your talent in music you will get many insights."

Vera is a massive music geek and when she came to the house with her guitar to celebrate her birthday on 7th November last year.

She found out that apparently Reven has great talent in music as he easily picked up how to play it with just a few instructions from her.

It became a reason for her to frequently visit and harass the little kid into learning many musical instruments.

"Now get ready fast or else we will be late."

Aimee stated "Get ready kid we are going to enjoy tonight."

-----

In the opera hall, the pianist finished his performance with a round of applause. After that the pianist took the mic and spoke "Now I request if someone from the audience to please come to the stage and play us a piece."

The audience was confused at why the pianist was asking someone from them to play a piece. They thought that the show was over and it was time to go back…

"I know you all look confused but today is a great day for all musicians as today the great composer of the 18th century Amadeus Mozart was born. So it will be an honor for us if we could present a young musician to the world this day."

"Hey, Reven go play one for us." Said Vera to Reven as she held his hand and raised it.

"There... that young man has volunteered." The pianist said pointing at Reven.

Reven was left speechless with this ordeal as he gave up is fate and went near the piano and sat on the chair.

Reven took a deep breath and thought of what he should play as he tapped a key…

An awkward sound came out… And Reven got nervous. He looked at the audience and saw Aimee and Vera looking at him confidently with a smile.

He took a deep breath and started his piece it was a remix of 'The Sound of Silence and Tears of Heaven'. He continued to play it as he lost himself in the tunes of the play…

The play stopped after 20 minutes but no sound of applause was heard, everyone just looked at the 5 years old kid with moist eyes.

Aimee and Vera also lost their smile as they looked the kid with a loving gaze.

"Well… that was a wonderful performance from our little friend… would you like to say something lil' one." The pianist presented the mic to Reven.

Reven gave a smile and said "Thank You for listening."

A huge round of applause rang out in the hall.

-----

A year passed after that incident…

The day of the entrance to the academy was also just 6 months away.

During the past 3 years Reven learnt a lot of things. His bond with Aimee also got very close.

Aarav would visit them for few months each year where the 3 would visit many places around the country which led Reven to meet many people and interact with many people.

He also met major position holders in the army and politics and acquainted with their children. Reven knew the importance of connections in the current world so he made sure a have a good image of himself in front of them.

Apparently Vera also started dating someone which reduced her visits to the house so Reven fully focused on his studies and training.

It was worth noting that the kid also learned computer and was highly fascinated with it to the point where he learned most of the programming languages in existence and even ended up creating a software which manages his schedule, he even created his first circuit a few days ago.

Today was a special day as today the 18th of September was Aimee's birthday.

Aarav couldn't be here so it was Reven, Aimee and Vera only who was going to be in. Aimee didn't like unknown guys so Vera's boyfriend couldn't come.

"Happy Birthday Aimee!!!"

Reven and Vera shouted as Aimee blew of the candles. Before cutting the cake Vera gave her gift to Aimee.

Reven also had designed a program in Wrist-Band which started glowing when they wished.

Soon a hologram with our pictures came out of with cool animations. It contained many pictures of Aimee from her childhood till now which started playing like a movie for about 3 minutes.

After it ended Aimee took a breath and said "Thank You."

Then she suddenly took Reven's hand and cut the cake which shocked Reven as she continued "From today onwards you will also have your Birthday on 18th September got it kid."

Reven blankly asked "Why?"

"You didn't have a Birthday so I decided that from today you are 6 years old." She smiled.

She then gave Reven a Wrist-Band which was pitch black in color with designs and a text 'WHY SO SERIOUS?' in white color in it.

Vera also gave him a Guitar as she said "Surprise."

Reven got emotional and said with effort "Th-Thank you."

-----

6 Months Later, March 31st

Today was the day when the entrance to all the army academies open. Reven was fully prepared as he looked into the mirror.

The boy had a perfect physique from head to toe with about 128 cm of height which was too good for a 6 years old, his muscles were toned his wrist had callous devoid of any extra fat, he looked handsome, his face gave a serious aura while his pitch black eyes were still devoid of any light seemingly ready devour and bring despair to his enemies as his name suggested.

"It's time go. Reven."

"Coming…"

Reven soon got ready and took his Guitar which Aimee gifted him with him and went down where Aarav and Aimee were waiting for him.

Apparently his other items were already at the academy as Aimee sent them…

Aarav said "Let's go."

The academy was in the capital so they had to take a flight to reach there.

After about 2 hours they landed to the special airport which was booked to receive the VIPs. The airport was a part of the academy.

The attended was there to receive them as he took them to the admission in-charge.

Reven knew the in-charge as he had met him before on a trip to the capital with Aarav. His name was Dwayen Brock and Reven made sure to have a good relation with him for this very day.

Reven knew that is he wanted to have the military guys spent resources on him they he will have to use these connections too as simple strength is of no value here.

"Nice to meet you Colonel Greh and Major Solace." Dwayen said.

Aarav just nodded while Aimee gave no response and was indifferent.

He then looked at Reven who was looking towards the commoners line and the few officials who were busy with registration of the children of other officers and said "It's been while Reven. You have grown up even more since the last time I saw you."

Reven then smiled and looked at Dwayen and said "Sir Dwayen… been a while. Hope you are doing good."

Dwayen nodded.

"Let's begin the process." Said Aimee indifferently.

"Yes ma'am."

Reven started to think back about his past… the past where he was nothing but an abandoned… about how he would have been in the commoner line if not for that fateful meeting…

"Let's go kiddo." Aimee broke him out of his stupor.

"Yeah."

Thus began the admission of the once abandoned…

…..

5