7. Gene Enhancing Potion.
208 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9 years passed, the world was just recovering from the after effects of the 3rd World War.

America was still facing the Epidemic as their adolescents were either indulged in drugs or sex.

United Nations was no more.

NATO became the biggest World organization and America's safeguard during this period.

India, Israel and all the countries that come in between their borders united, all the sub-continental countries including Vietnam united with India and formed Sub-Continental Alliance which was a smaller NATO.

Some South-African countries also became a part of this alliance.

China's plan to stop America ended up in success but it overlooked one fact… the North Korean dictator Kim Dik Un… who was a di*khead just like his name.

The 3rd World War led to the assassination of his wife and he couldn't digest this fact as he thought it was done by America…

Though in 2120 it was revealed that it was done by Russia which shocked many but not the Sub-Continental Alliance as Israeli spies had already got this news but they didn't say a word because they wanted to stay as far as possible for this conflict.

The guy requested China to help him take revenge on America. Well… international relations never worked this way… so the guy in the end got used by Russia instead and ended up launching Nuke to the US.

And started the 4th World War or the True Nuclear War…

The result was that by 2113 there was no North Korea, northern China was no more, Russian capital had to shift to eastern side as Moscow was captured, lower America turned dust, London became haunted.

Earth's population became just 4 billion with about 800 million population in the Sub-Continent and the rest divided throughout the world.

South Africa, South America and Australia got its entire economy crippled to the point of a nearly impossible return.

This war made India, Israel and the Sub-Continental countries coming together and forming 'United Republic of Indian Sub-Continent and Allies' or ISC for short.

And their first order was to tear apart the tectonic plates and separate the ISC from Asia and move it towards the Southern Temperate zone of the Earth.

The plan started during the 2080s but ISC realized that now was the perfect time to do it and so they did...

On 2119, this led to the creation of a new stable landmass for the ISC to grow but the World was enraged and they wanted to start the 5th war against the ISC but the ties ISC had with Russia made US not to attack it first and vice versa happened from the other side.

Year 2122, the ISC was doing its best to recover its economy and bring people out of poverty which is the biggest problem around the planet right now but then struck 'The Lunar Doom'.

-----

The long first class ended, many commoners had heavy faces while Reven sighed…

"Reven Hi… man." Said a boy named Jack. He was one of the friends that Reven had made from his trips. His father is the biggest businessman in ISC the owner of Evergreen Industries.

"Jack. Didn't think will meet you here."

"Not only me but Mikey and Hana are here too." He pointed Reven towards the other two people who came to meet him.

Hana Croft from the Croft family they had some of the best scientists working for the ISC. And Mikey or Michael Simon who was of a celebrity background apparently his entire family is made of actors and he himself had fan-clubs at just 6 years old.

"Reven how are you?" Hana asked she was always excited to see Reven as the guy was also a science genius.

Mikey was someone who admired Reven. Apparently Reven had once saved him from drowning in the water in a beach trip where they became friends.

"I am good guys but I have to go you see I am in Special Forces class so there is not free time for me."

"Ohh… that's bad man I pity you… and be careful." Said Jack.

Reven hurriedly came back to his room and got ready for his specialization classes…

For his Specialization in theory he had selected courses in Biology, Business, and Engineering (Combined). As for physical training, that was totally prescribed by the officials dependent on which course you would choose.

Reven's training and school life continued for 2 years.

He got to learn many things in both theory and physical. Since he was a Special Forces (SF) student so he didn't need any exams and the ranking system also wasn't applied to him.

These perks were necessary considering nobody in their right mind would choose SF easily because that it was one-way ticket to heavens for most people.

On this day, Reven got a message on in Wrist-Band to come to the R&D branch by 6 in the evening. Reven finally realized that today was the day he would be given the Gene Enhancing Potion. He was also excited for it.

Gene Enhancing Potion or GEP for short was created in 2120 and was the greatest invention of the 22nd century that humanity had done though it was mainly developed by the ISC to counter the Super Soldier Program by US and the Cyborgs from Communist Federation (CF) which was an alliance between Russia and China to counter NATO and now the ISC too.

Japan had to suffer much because of this alliance but it all changed when Japan formally joined and became a part of the ISC.

It was surprising to all that Japan didn't join NATO rather became a part of a country. But that was the right decision they made as US was facing problems of their own right now.

GEP was developed to increase the biological capabilities of a person so much so that the person could fight and survive the Cyborgs, even bullets couldn't pass through the skin of someone who is enhanced with GEP and it didn't have any side effects like slowly losing your mind like the Super Serum had as it increased the mind capabilities too by giving its user a Photographic Memory.

The only problem was that it took millions to make one GEP bottle and could only be induced into someone below 10 years of age. So it was only available to very few people.

In fact including Reven only 9 people in the ISC had GEP in their system. This was also one of the reasons Reven stayed with his decision to join SF as only they were eligible to get GEP.

The information regarding it highly confidential and only the higher ups knew about it. Reven knew all this because one of the people who developed GEP was none other than Vera and Aimee was incharge of the project.

It was about to be 6 in the clock so Reven decided to head to the location. There he met with Dr. Croft who was also one of the people involved in the project. Reven knew him well as he was friends with his daughter.

After that that went straight to Dr. Giovanni who was the head scientist of the program.

"You ready kiddo…" Dr. Giovanni said.

"Yes sir."

Reven wanted to have this opportunity to make good relation with him. The kid knew how important this man would be in times of need. He had only one son named Valey Giovanni who Reven had made friends with in the academy.

"Sir, what are the things I need to take care here." Reven questioned.

Giovanni smiled and replied "Don't worry about anything kid. It's the best invention for a reason. Though make sure not to push your body for the next few days and sleep a lot so that your body will get more assimilated with the potion."

"Got it."

"Let's go in someone is waiting for you."

Reven was confused but he followed him in and then he saw Aimee and Vera there.

He was pleasantly surprised. Aimee and Vera greeted Reven with a smile. As Vera said "You have grown up kid."

"Well I have indeed… how is your relationship going? Got some kids or something?"

"Hmph… That guy can forget about touching me before marriage."

"What?... I guess you are Aimee's friend for nothing." Reven smiled bitterly as he looked at Aimee who was now glancing at him seriously as she said…

"You ready."

"Yup."

"All the best then…"

Reven then laid above the specialized bed which looked more like a container as Aimee got out of the room and few more scientists came in. They will be here to make sure no problem occurs.

All the equipments were prepared as 10 big syringes were inserted in both of his arms the other end was filled with a grayish-golden viscous liquid which is the miracle fluid GEP.

Dr. Giovanni said "Everyone today will the ninth Meta-Human be added to humanity and ISC.

Procedure will start in…

10…

9…

...

3…

2… 1…"

Buzz…

The machines started to operate as the GEP was slowly emptied out inside Reven. The liquid started to flow inside every nook and cranny of Reven's being.

"Heart Rate normal, Adrenaline rates normal, BP normal, compatibility rate 99.900099%.

Subject's body is getting synchronized properly… The procedure will finish in… 5…4…

3…

2… and 1

Congratulations everyone the ninth Meta-Human is in front of our eyes."

"When will he open his eyes?" Aimee inquired from the Dr.

"3 days maximum. Since he has more than 99% compatibility, which is the highest compatibility of them all. I remember Talos has a compatibility of 98.79008% which was the highest till now and he slept for 2 days and 7 hours." Giovanni replied.

"Okay..." Said Aimee.

Giovanni then said to the others "Make sure to continue your checkups after every 3 hours we don't know how much impurities his body will discharge. If it's too much then give him saline."

At the same time Reven was feeling like he was having a big long dream…

…..

7