8. Meta-Human Squad.
201 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dark a voice rang out. It was hard to tell whether it was a male voice or a female.

"You don't have enough time… They are coming soon… "

"What the hell? Where am I?" Reven questioned.

"No, its already here and soon it will turn the world to dust."

"What the fu*k does that supposed to mean?"

"You have to grow stronger much more strong only then everything will be revealed soon… Beware of the World Energy… Beware…" The voice abruptly vanished it seemed as if it wanted to say more but it sounded no more.

Reven opened his eyes as he looked at his surrounding confused. He mumbled "Beware of the World Energy. What's that supposed to mean? This strange energy which is covering the Earth? Just what kind of a dream is that?"

"I haven't gone senile or something have I." He frowned but soon he put this matter in the back of his head.

"Oh you have woken up." The door of the room opened and Dr. Giovanni came in as he said to Reven.

"How are you feeling?"

"Absolutely fine, I am feeling like I can run few marathons like they were sprints."

"Sure you can. The GEP is no joke kiddo you are a Meta-Human now."

"Thank you for your assistance doctor."

"It's fine kid. You are one of the people whom the ISC will depend on soon. Don't disappoint us.

And yeah you have got a week, take rest meet your family after that your true training will start. It will push your mental and physical capacities to the limit."

"Got it sir." Reven replied.

-----

A week passed Reven met with all his friends once telling them that he will now be doing Special training and will be busy for the next year.

He met Aimee and Vera too and discussed about many things. Surprisingly Aimee and Vera told him that they will also be the part of the team who will train the Meta-Humans.

Next day, June, 2124.

A young man around 8 years of age looking absolutely packed for someone of this age, his hair cut short, in uniform could be seen coming out of his room as he met an attendant.

The attendant said looking at the boy who was none other than Reven "Mornin' sir. Everything is prepared please sign this document. And you will be set."

"Okay." Said Reven as he read the document and then signed it.

The document was a large one. It contained the Non-Disclosure Agreement, Servitude Papers and the No-Objection Form. They were very important as the ISC will not allow some Meta-Humans to simply roll out in public and freely do whatever they want.

That is why they choose subjects very carefully and after much consideration and reviewing. They don't want something which is this powerful to fall into the hands of someone dangerous. It can be said to be a good method as they only check and review before selecting subjects.

In US they directly insert chip in brains to control the Super Soldiers. The Communists are even worse they totally wipe the consciousness of the subjects and use them like puppets. This even caused a rebellion in the US as someone got control back from the chip inserted in their brain. The guy destroyed an entire army base of US in Alaska. It was disaster before US forces neutralized him.

ISC was much better in this regard as they didn't issue the chip system. It was truly correct to say that someone's mistake is a lesson to someone else. The current govt. was in very good hands. They took right decision at the right times saving the ISC, many lives and earning the trust of people.

"Let's go now. I really want to meet my seniors." Reven said to the attendant. He was really excited to see other Meta-Humans. They will also be a part of Reven's team for quite some time.

"Okay…" The attendant took Reven to his new classroom.

As they entered Reven remembered the names of his supposed team.

Talos Brightt, the Weapon Master

Aleena Camaron, the Supercomputer

Parth Firemane, the Heavy Machine-Gun

Geena Mayo, the Strategist

Jun Xiaoyao, the Martial King

Ken Matsumoto, the Sword Master

Felix Hicker, the Blood Hunter and

Ronny Strika, the Sharpshooter.

They were the other eight members of the Meta-Humans Squad prepared till now each one of them were distinguished in some way or other. They were famous in the academy too as they were best in their classes and in the academy rankings.

Reven saw them and smiled as he said "Names' Reven Greh and nice to meet you all."

"So you are the ninth… Nice to meet you pal." Said Talos.

"Nice to meet you." The others also replied.

"Well looking forward to our training." Said Aleena.

"Same here everyone." Replied Reven with a smile.

-----

"Now that all of you are here. Let's start with the details. From today onwards all the information including classified no matter which category it belongs are all made available to you.

Though all of you may seem teens but with the GEP your brains are a hundred times better than all the adults.

Of course this means your responsibilities will also increase and you will be held accountable for your actions.

You are Meta-Humans and we expect you to take this seriously like we do.

Now about how your mental training will be done. You are required to learn entire history, geography, politics, science of planet Earth which should be easy with your brains. Next social development, there are special curriculum for it which will be explained later on.

Finally, the physical training you will be given World Class training which will push all your bodies to the limits. There are tens of scientists working on it for days on how to develop you guys to your maximum potential as soon as possible.

Next your rights, no political parties have any influence or right to give you orders. All your orders will mainly come from Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) Sir Rudraax Rawanth directly or through procedures.

Things you should never do. Do not betray us or our trusts. You should know the current situation of the world after the 3rd War male to female ratio was 3:7 which lead to the entry of mass female soldiers into the army but then the 4th War struck and which lead to these new female recruit without much of experience to fight and it caused mass deaths.

The population structures crumbled because of it. Now we do not have any other option to train children from young age to at least have someone to defend our homes and most importantly to protect themselves.

Hope you understand the situation. This world is no more the same from a hundred years ago. It's more of a dystopia than a happy human society. We all are cursed to be born but since we are born then we have to put up a fight.

All right. Dismissed." Said the lecturer as he dismissed the class with a serious look on his face.

With that began Reven and his team's new training regime.

…..

6