9. First Mission.
177 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 Years Later.

Australia, Earth.

Dudududu…dududududu…

Sounds of gun firing could be heard everywhere. It was a battlefield.

In the midst of the gun firing a bullet prove jeep was moving forward with high speed. Inside the jeep where five teenagers though they looked nothing like teenagers and two men.

“Whose plan was this again?” Said the boy with a sword hanging by his waist, he was none other than Ken Matsumoto, one of the only nine members of the Meta-Human Squad or the (MHS).

“Well… That'd be our Aleena madam.” Said the other guy, who was none other than Talos Brightt with a silly smile on his face.

“It's not a bad plan though. Don’t you agree Captain.” The boy with the heavy build, that is Parth Firemane asked the man in front of him with hairs reaching near his shoulder and a sword hanging behind his back.

He was none other than Reven.

“It doesn’t matter guys. Right now we need to make sure it works or else…”

“We are dead.” Reven was interrupted by another boy, he was Jun Xiaoyao.

“Sir we are ready to stop. We are exactly at the coordinates.” The driver said pulling the group out of their conversation.

“Remember this is special task. Do not leave anyone alive. We don’t want the world to know about MHS just yet. Reven you will be in charge from here on out.” The man who sat beside the driver commanded.

“Roger that!”

“You all be connected via Seven-Link so there should be no issues communicating. Reven you will be connected to Commander Aimee personally too for coordination. I believe you all are ready. We are opening the doors in 3… 2… and 1…”

The door opened and the group of five came out…

“Talos and Ken will be upfront, Jun will support from the sides, me and Parth will support from the back. Remember bullets will not affect us we just need to be careful of the potential Cyborg which may come. We just need to reach the target and secure it. We will kill any and all who have seen us except for the target. Got it.”

“Yes Captain!” the others replied.

“All set. Let’s go!”

“Roger that!”

With that everyone started to move out with full speed.

Reven and Parth would shoot down the gunners from behind time to time. The hoard of enemies were a bit further so Talos and Ken were yet to engage the enemy.

“Captain I am in.” Reven got a message over his Seven-Link. It was Felix Hicker who was ordered to infiltrate the enemies in the midst of the battle.

“Good. Contact Geena, she will notify you the rest of the plan.”

“Reven to Commander… Do you hear? I repeat… Do you hear?”

“Commander to Reven, I copy… the connections are established.”

“Are the satellites removed from their positions?”

“Vera and Aleena are on it. We will be in soon and the satellites will be down. All of you be free to act then.”

“Roger!”

“Captain they are here…”

“We have to engage… Commander give the signal!"

“Satellites will be down in 3… 2… 1…” Vera's voice was heard through the Seven-Link.

“Everyone it is time… ENGAGE!”

At the same time Aimee also ordered the troops in the Rahasya Regiment which was the regiment created just to monitor and reinforce the MHS, to start the plan and cut off all the blocks to prevent the escape of the enemy.

Dudududu…dudududu…!!!

Reven was shooting down enemies on the left flank while the right flank was covered by Parth and Jun was engaging the enemy in close combat.

Ken and Talos were cutting down enemies upfront. They were also shot with bullets but they were unharmed which greatly shocked the enemies as one of them shouted with shock “They are immune to bullets… run… run away…”

“Ronny you are up.” Reven commanded through his Seven-Link.

At a building far away from the place where the battle was taking place a boy with a sniper gun could be seen taking his position to shoot his target.

“I was waiting for it, Captain.” Ronny replied.

“Leave no one who leaves the area and is not in the periphery of reinforcements. Aleena you will be helping her with the details from now on.”

“Roger!” Aleena replied through her Seven-Link.

“Captain, give me cover. I am gonna rush it.” Talos requested.

“Go ahead.”

Talos increased his speed of advance as he cut down the guy in front of him without much struggle. It looked easy but he knew this was just the beginning and he was right as he advanced two bulky man suddenly came in front of him out of nowhere and stabbed their spear towards him.

Clang! Clang!

He deflected the two spears coming towards his way with his saber and kicked one of them swiftly while he dodged the other.

Dududu!!!

Reven shot the arms of one of them while Jun suddenly arrived from behind them and swung his sword towards the other guy.

Talos took this chance and killed the guy who Reven shot and then helped Ken with the other guy.

Meanwhile, somewhere else many people could be seen in front of Augmented computer screens as one of them said to the girl sitting in the middle with glasses on her eyes “Ma'am we have located the target. Felix is just nearby too. Everything is according to the plan as of now.”

“Show me everything happening in the battlefield I need to see if there are any variables.” Said the girl, she was none other than Genna Mayo. And with that she watched the entire battlefield to see if she or the captain missed something.

At the same time, a few kilometers away from all them. Ronny locked in on his first target.

Booom!

He sniped the first target.

“Move the scope north-west and shoot ‘em all.” Aleena told him through Seven-Link.

“On it.”

In the enemy camp, a person moved like a shadow. He was none other than Felix.

‘Where is it?’ He thought as he looked around from tent to tent.

'No…. Not this… Not in this one either…. Not here.

Damn it. C'mon where are you.

Ahh… Found you. There you are.’

“Captain, the target has been found.” He sent a mind wave, through his Seven-Link.

“Good, if he is alone then try to secure him… if not then start the killings.”

Hehehehe…hehehe…

“I was waiting for you to say that.” With that he started sending the guards to oblivion.

On the battle forefront.

Shuaa! Shuaa! Shuaa!!!

Tang! Tang!

Dudududu…dududu…

It was massacre. The enemy forces were flustered as they never thought something like this will happen. They never thought apart from US another country got Super Serum tech… Though they had guessed wrong here again. The ISC developed the GES totally on their own.

“We need support. Or else we are dead.” The enemy commander muttered.

“Sir, we can't connect to the HQ. The servers are cut off.”

“Damn it! They were ready for it. At this rate even the Cyborgs will not arrive on time. Wd may even lose the target. Fu*k…”

“S-Sir, we have lost the target. The life signals of the guards holding the target are dead.”

Another piece of bad news was dropped before the commander.

“We need to evacuate.” The soldier said to the commander.

“Sigh… as if they will let us. Even if we survive HQ will still kill us if we don’t have the target with us.

Send emergency signal right now. And prolong the war for about 30 minutes by then a Cyborg might come here.”

From then began the game of tag. The enemy soldiers all split up and started to run in different directions. It became very hard for the MHS to contain them now.

“These motherf*kers are using delay tactics. It won't be good if a Cyborg enters the battlefield.” Geena muttered as she glanced the screen if front of her.

“Captain, initiate Plan A- Part 2. Now.” She messaged her captain.

“Boys! Plan A- Part 2. Starts now.”

.....

5