10. Cyborg vs Meta-Human.
179 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Reven ordered his team and the regiment everyone changed what they were doing.

Jun went to help the target to get him out of here with Felix supporting him. Aleena and Ronny also started clearing a path for the target to evacuate.

Talos and Ken went on a rampage. Parth and Reven started using machine gun and killed unceremoniously.

“We are closing in too.” Aimee voiced on Reven's head.

“Stay focused and keep the radars active the Cyborg will be here any moment.” Reven replied.

“No captain the cyborg is already here.” Jun suddenly voiced.

Pissssssuhhhh…

A being with a height of around 7ft with half of his entire body made of metal landed between Jun and the target.

His one arm was totally made of metal, half his face covered with metal, his left eye looked like a microscope. On his forehead there was a hole which glowed in red. He had a pair of thrusters around his back which seemingly helped him in flight.

“Uncertified presence detected.” The cyborg spoke in a metallic voice.

“Well… it came a bit early than I expected.” Geena said over the Seven-Link.

“Initiate Plan B. Right now…” Reven shouted.

Talos and Ken will engage with the cyborg. I will support them. Ronny will secure the target with Jun. Rest will neutralize the other enemies.

Commander and the others will reinforce them.

Technology department will block all the signals coming from the cyborg ASAP.

All the best everyone. For ISC!”

“For ISC!”

With that everyone started their work.

Talos went straight towards the cyborg ignoring everyone. Parth supported him.

“Unknown subjects detected… Checking the database for confirmation… No data found… Trying to connect to the HQ… Establishing connections… Failed…

Retry… Failed…

Retry… Failed…

Preparing to engage the enemy. Combat Mode Activate!”

The body of the cyborg showed changes. The wings behind his back came in front of him and covered his whole body like an armor. His mechanical hand transformed into a laser gun. On his back a giant sword appeared which he pulled out by his other hand. He looked like a War Machine.

At the same time Reven and his group were all set to engage the cyborg. With Talos as the front.

Swish!

Tang! Tang!

“Ken help me here.”

Haaa… Tang!

Ken also attacked the cyborg from the other flank.

'He is fast.’ Reven thought as he signaled Parth to go all out and took out his sword from his back too.

Reven ran towards the cyborg as he was engaged with Ken and Talos and swung his sword towards the cyborg's legs. But…

Tang! Chrr…chrr… crackle…

No harm came to the cyborg.

‘Tch… I guess they don’t call it a cyborg for nothing.’

Reven remembered what he learnt in training.

‘The cyborg has only one weak spot that is it's red glowing hole in the forehead but it's nearly impossible to hit it there.’ That was what the instructor had said.

Talos threw his sword away as he took out the spear from his back. He then thrust his spear towards the waist region of the cyborg.

The cyborg tried to block it but was unable to do so as Reven and Ken kept his both hands busy.

Suddenly the left eye of the cyborg glowed as a laser beam was fired straight at Talos. This made him change the position of his thrust. The cyborg kicked Reven on the stomach and threw him a meter away. Then he used his laser gun to shoot energy beams at Ken which ended up hitting him and blasting him away.

The cyborg walked towards Talos to slice his head off but the Parth suddenly came forward and hit his head with a giant hammer. This stunned the cyborg.

Talos used this chance and slashed his spear diagonally towards the cyborg. The cyborg was not able to dodge and the spear hitting his right shoulder and breaking the connections of the cyborg with the laser gun making it ineffective.

Reven used the opportunity to run towards the cyborg and slashed his sword vertically but the cyborg sacrificed his entire impaled arm to block the attack.

'They don’t say it's hard to hit its weak spot for nothing.’ Reven thought.

The cyborg's left eye started to glow again.

“Shit it's gonna use laser beam again.” Said Parth as he swung his hammer towards the legs of the cyborg totally breaking one of its legs.

The cyborg came down to one knee.

“Now or never guys. We will kill this motherfu*ker.” Talos shouted as he swung his spear to pierce straight through the forehead of the cyborg.

“Emergency… Fatal threat detected…

Emergency… Fatal threat detected….

Initiating limit break program.”

Suddenly a metallic mask glided down the forehead of the cyborg. The armor on his body suddenly glided back and formed wings then they started to divide themselves and formed mini jets and then started to fire energy beams.

At the same time, it's left eye glowed to fire a laser beam.

“Shit… Dodge it…” Reven spoke as he pushed Talos but was too late to dodge himself and was blasted off.

“Fu*k.” Talos cursed as he tried to defend against the mini jets. The Parth was also busy defending himself. The cyborg took this chance and moved towards him and punched him on his face which made the guy lose his consciousness.

He was just about to kill him when Ken appeared out of nowhere and blocked him using his sword. Talos was keeping all the mini jets away.

Haaa…haaa….

Ken bore the full force of the cyborg's attack. It was at this time when Jun suddenly appeared and punched the face of the cyborg from the right side.

Ken secured Parth who was unconscious and then helped Talos to clear the mini jets. Jun took this opportunity and rained down hundreds of punches on the cyborg without stop.

“Switch, right now!” A lound voice was heard.

Right then, Reven also got up and ran towards it with his sword and swung it towards his neck with as much force as possible as Jun switched with Reven.

The sword cut half way through the neck of the cyborg but then stopped.

Haaaaa...haaaaaaaaa…

Reven increased the force but the alloy on the cyborg was not cutting.

Seeing this Reven muttered “Damn it.”

“What the hell is this motherfu*ker made of?” Jun also voiced in annoyance.

Suddenly the left eye of the cyborg glowed again…

“How the hell does it still have juice to pull another laser beam.” Reven said as he saw the cyborg preparing for another laser attack.

It was at this time that something from behind the cyborg appeared and slashed right at the back of its skull of the cyborg. It was none other than Felix.

“Critical Damage…

Activating repair function…

Failed…

Retrying…

Failed…

Retrying…

Failed.

Damage more than set parameters…

Repair not possible…

Activating self-destruct…

Self-destruction in 5…”

“Fu*k… it about to blow up.” Jun panicked.

“4…”

“Everyone get the fu*k out of here ASAP!” Reven said.

“3…”

Everyone started to run away except Reven.

“Captain, What the hell are you doing?” Felix questioned.

“2…”

“Runaway captain…”

.

.

.

“1…” “Fire now…”

Boooom…

A loud boom was heard but contrary to everyone's expectations the cyborg didn’t blow up rather there was a huge hole on its forehead.

“!!!”

“What happened?” Jun asked confusingly while the others looked at Reven with question filled eyes.

…..

5