13. The Advent.
146 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Around 10 Years back.

It was the time when Reven and Aarav were having their personal talk.

At the same time in the outer space… The space which have yet to be discovered by the scientists. The Galactic Walls which was the barrier which separated a galaxy from the galaxies in the Universe was torn apart and a streak of purple-gold light illuminated the starry sky i.e. the Milky Way Galaxy.

The object which emitted the light travelled at a speed countless times faster than speed of light and it destroyed anything and everything which came in its way.

As it grew closer to the Earth the number of obstacles it faced increased by an extremely large margin which decreased it speed and when it was in the vicinity of the solar system it's speed decreased considerably to the point that a few more obstacles would be enough to stop it.

Finally, after destroying 2/3rd of the Moon it stopped and was lost in the depths of the Moon.

Although this all seemed long but it all happened in an instant.

But who knew this incident marked the advent of something that would change… anything and everything that humanity knows…

-----

Back to Present.

The ‘World Energy' which surrounding suddenly started to shudder.

People around the world to clearly feel it. It was as if the whole world is trembling. It was hard to say that was it of excitement or fear or may be… both.

While this was happening around the world, Reven, his fellow officers and representatives of the other countries watched the sky suddenly turning purple-gold.

This happened all around Earth. The blue sky completely turned purple-gold and all the ‘World Energy’ that was silent till now no matter what people tried started to move and show reactions.

At the same time in the moon the object which emitted the purple-gold light or it might be better to say it was a group of object staying closed to each other started to hum.

CLICK!!!

BA-THUMP… BA-THUMP…

At this moment people around the world felt something clicked in their bodies… Everyone without leaving a single organism- living or non-living felt closure to the ‘World Energy'… This ‘World Energy' did not feel foreign to them anymore. But they couldn't move or control it just yet…

But no one was happy with this change. It brought out the very nature of humanity for may be the last time in the history of Earth. The nature of fear towards the unknown.

Reven activated his Seven-Link and called everyone he knew and trusted in a conference and said “I know this is sudden. But I think you all know why I called out. So everyone, leave anything and everything you are doing and return to the capital with as much equipment as possible. This is an emergency. I want everyone to leave right now.”

Then he cut the call without waiting for any response. He called to Vera personally again and said “Vera prepare the prototypes. We may need them.” And cut off the line.

“What happening?” Asked Gaurav.

“God knows… I just hope it's not something like in those 21st century webnovels.” Said Reven with a slight smile as if trying to ease the situation but the tension is his voice was clear as day to the other officials.

The World Energy started to circulate around the planet at a faster pace. At the same time in the core of the moon, the black stone which looked like a biological human heart started to shudder then suddenly…

Hmmmmm…hmmmmmmm…

Entire planet Earth no the entire Milky Way galaxy and every planet in it shuddered.

Then…

Whooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

The World Energy in Earth circulated faster and faster and opened countless portals which looked pitch black.

Every person on Earth felt their breath stopped. And silence ensued…

And…

ROAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

With an ear bursting roar thousands and thousands of monsters came out of the portals.

They looked ugly, cruel and terrifying. They were huge only wearing clothes only on their lower half and looked like primordial beasts.

“Hasska loas chukimunda!” 【 It is a new world to conquer! 】 A monster said in an unrecognizable language, seemingly excited.

“Maktu Tukrah.” 【 Let's hunt to our hearts' content. 】 Another one who came out from behind him replied.

After that monsters came out in hoards. From goblins, orcs, ogres, manticores, insects, snakes, huge crow like monsters and many… many more.

Soon they flooded almost the entire planet. It looked like the God completely abandoned them. Countless people started to break down, started crying. Many people lost their minds. There were many people who directly went into a trance as if they were getting some kind enlightenment.

The monsters flooded almost everywhere.

In Hawaii, Reven and co took out all the weapons they had and started firing to kill the monsters to make way.

“Lt. Greh, it looks like our world is really invaded by the aliens. And those 21st century webnovels are literally coming to life.” Hirohito said to Reven with anxiety in his voice.

“Who would have thought something like this can happen too. Everyone we need to make a run for the airport. It’s not far so it should be possible then we need to take the jets and leave here ASAP. We will move together and cover each other.” Gaurav replied.

“Understood.” Replied Komi.

“Let’s move.” Reven ordered.

So Reven's group of five moved out towards their destination i.e. the airport.

At the same time the officials of other countries were also trying their best to reach the airport.

Dududududu…dudududududu…

Sound of gun firing rang out in the streets of Hawaii.

“Keep moving… C'mon.” Rachel said as the group killed a dozens of goblin like monsters.

The group was moving in a formation with Reven at the front, Rachel at the middle, Gaurav at the back with Hirohito and Komi at both the flanks.

They kept moving at a steady pace leaving a hoard of killed monsters behind.

“We are close. The airport is about 300m away. Keep moving we will soon be able to see…” Reven stopped speaking as he looked in front of him.

Thousands… thousands of monsters in hoards were all in front of them completely surrounding the airport. The group almost stiffened by this site. It was as if the God had abandoned them.

They looked ahead and saw the corpses of some of the officials of other countries while the rest were still engaged with the monsters. Though they were fighting but they still didn't mix with the soldiers of other countries.

One of them shouted “I am out of bullets.”

“Mine are closed to finish too.”

“Same here.”

Reven saw this with a strange gleam in his eyes. He then said something to Gaurav through his Seven-Link.

“Shit I am out of bullets too. Help… someone help…” Some other soldier said as tens of goblins surrounded him and jumped on him.

Just as the guy lost all hope. Gaurav used the opportunity to shoot down the monsters coming at him while Reven shouted “Everyone we need to band together if we want to get through the hoards safely. Let’s just forget about which country we are from and band together for now.”

Everyone heard what Reven said and knew that this was the only way for now so they compiled and banded together and formed a team.

They all fell back and regrouped first then introduced each other.

“I am Lt. Markus Luke. US Army.”

“Commander Yan Ping. Chinese Army.”

“Lt. Romanov Ivanski. Russian Federation.”

“General Lewin White. NATO.”

“I am Lt. Reven Greh. ISC.”

All the commanders then began to discuss the plans on how they were going to reach the airport.

…..

5