18. Chakra/Cog System of Ardor Regulations.
151 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another 3 months passed.

There have not been any major changes around Earth now. But the time for complete mutations are closer than ever. The UEA has been working tirelessly for this incident.

One month ago, most of the people of Earth were fully assimilated to Ardor. Now they were completely able to move Ardor according to their wills. Though they couldn’t move it like explained in the fantasy novels but they were still able to move it to some extent. The scientists figured that they needed methods which are called as scriptures and a cultivation system to accumulate the Ardor to use.

Researches were going on in that directions too and many different cultivation systems were tried from Western Mana Based Systems to Chinese Qi Based Systems but nothing worked. The reason being that humans of modern Earth didn’t have any Dantian or Energy Core to gather Mana or Qi. Also the World Energy covering Earth didn’t show any properties of Mana or Qi. 

So a new system was needed.

This is where Reven and his team came in. The MHS had already studied these systems during their training and many more and knew much about these systems.

So after extensively studying the properties of Ardor. Reven, Aleena, Vera, Hana Croft and Luciel Croft from the Croft family, who also invented the Seven-Link technology which revolutionised communication and information came to a conclusion.

The conclusion was that the Ardor was much more similar to Prana or Zeal which was the source energy of Chakra System than Qi, Mana, Essence, Spirit or anything else.

So they together devised a completely new system using the Chakra System as the base and named it Chakra/Cog System of Ardor Regulations (CSAR). This system could be used by anybody whether he/she was someone who awakened an ability or not.

There was no need of a Dantian or Energy Core either as CSAR depended on meditation and Yogic stances to create 7 Prime Energy Centres along the brain to the end of the spinal cord.

This new system of Chakra unlike the previous one used the Central Nervous System (CNS) as the base to form the Prime Energy Centres. This made the system much more strong and stable than its older version.

Finally, they then donated it to the UEA after discussing it with the President as they knew without it the humanity had no chance to survive.

Half a month age, information regarding the mutations that allows the intake of Ardor which has been renamed as ‘Awakening’ was also made public. But contrary to the government’s expectations this didn’t cause mass shock but the people accepted the fact and got ready for what’s about to come.

It was clear that everybody hoped that they awakened an ability which could give them some perks. But since the CSAR could be used by all Awakeners whether they have an ability or not so it helped to appease the citizens.

Now only one problem remained that was the cultivation scriptures. This was much more complicated as nobody had any idea regarding this. Technically the CSAR could be followed without any scriptures but everyone knew that would take years for one to cultivate.

So many scientists, yogis, mystics came together to create a new scripture. There work was not unrewarded as soon a totally new cultivation scripture was formed. It was named as [Basic Ardor Gathering Art]. This scripture was soon going to be made public through the UEA after testing it on a few people.

Reven and co also checked this scripture and saw that it was somewhat doable though it has many problems in it but they didn’t have anything else.

Reven decided put this matter on hold to see if he could enhance this Art but that was a problem for some other time.

Today, was a very important day as today the first batch of humans were going to awaken.

Talos was one of the people who showed symptoms of awakening so he was with Dr. Giovanni with a few other people which included some of Reven’s friends from the academy and few civilians too.

Everyone including Reven, the President and many important people from the ISC were also overseeing this miracle.

Talos and the others were sitting cross-legged. Many equipments were attached to their bodies to study any changes which may come to their body during the ‘Awakening’.

Then soon, Talos and the others started sweating profusely.

Ughh!

A moan escaped from Talos’s mouth. As the sweating increased, his body started getting hotter and hotter. And soon his body started glowing.

The glow increased exponentially.

Then…

Wooosh!!!

The Ardor concentration around Talos increased and…

As if a small black hole opened around his Root Chakra at the end of spinal cord. All the Ardor was directly sucked into the Root Chakra and the glow around his body receded.

Slowly…

Talos opened his eyes. His eyes glowing with brilliance.

Everyone’s eyes focused on him as Dr. Giovanni asked him “Are you alright?”

“Absolutely fine sir. In fact, I have never been better.”

“That’s good. Now then, tell me do you have any idea what kind of ability you have awakened. Or you don’t have any idea about it?” Dr. Giovanni asked with anticipation.

“[Weapon Control]!”

Talos just said those two words.

“Huh! What do you mean by that?”

“It is exactly what I said? Wait let me show you.” Talos went to the side of the room and brought a sword. Then he raised the sword and…

Released it.

But the sword didn’t fall down and was levitating.

Everyone watching felt their eyes bulging out of their eyeballs. Though they were expecting something like this but this amazed them.

Soon the others also started to awaken and their abilities were revealed. Most of them were not as amazing as the one Talos had but still there were some which stirred discussions.

Such as the [Pyromancy] ability of Emma Flanck,

The [Mind’s Eye] ability of Ankan Sashtri,

The [Golden Finger] ability of Jack Evergreen,

The [Sweet Talker] ability of Michael Simon,

The [Super Sensitivity] ability of Valey Giovanni and

The [Analytical Thinking] ability of Luciel Croft.

All the people who awakened were advised to stay in the labs so that all the tests can be done easily and they could see if there were any side effects or not.

The rest of the people who were watching left the labs lost in their own thoughts.

-----

Reven left the place with the President as he was in-charge of the security.

“Congratulations sir for your daughter.” Reven said as they walked towards the car.

“Thank you. Greh.” The President said with a huge grin on his face.

“Now then has UEA approved the request of the Empress AI and the Credit Points (CP) System?

We and the US have spent billions on it. So you better say they have.”

“Well… it’s a good news sir. They indeed have agreed to the request.”

“I knew it. They wouldn’t leave the only way to save the current economic conditions now will they. This will enable the use of only a single currency throughout the world. Though we will suffer a bit of loss at the beginning because of the currency values but that will all become negligible when the profits pour in.

Plus, now we have a way to commercialise the Seven-Links too. Greh today is really our lucky day.”

“Indeed it is. Sir.”

With that Reven and the president entered the car and left.

…..

3