19. Status Window.
163 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later.

Reven could be seen sitting cross-legged inside his room. He looked as if he was meditating and thinking deeply about something.

He was in the midst of his immersion when suddenly his eyes snapped open. His eyes were shinning. As a thought entered his mind and…

Eureka!

He got the answer to what he was looking for as he mumbled “So that’s how it is. That’s why they said that the CSAR can only be started at an age of 13 or above. It also explains the age requirements for awakening which is also 13 or above.”

In this week a lot has happened. First being the cultivation technique [Basic Ardor Gathering Art] made public. Second was the launch of Empress AI which was compulsory to all the citizen which was bound to the Seven-Link Wrist Bands that the citizens were given which acted as their identity proof.

The device was linked to their DNA so everyone had unique identities. In fact, it also has a much greater immediate use but that is for some other time.

The Revolutionary AI ‘Empress’ was made by the joint efforts of the ISC and US headed by Dr. Luciel Croft from ISC and Dr. Raymond Maxwell from US. Reven was also a part of the team of scientists who created the ‘Empress’.

It was proposed by the US President to ISC to jointly create this project after the first UEA meetings. They knew if they create it themselves then the rest of the world will not legalise it because of distrust so they jointly created the project. So it came to no ones’ surprise when the US revealed that they have been working for it for a long time.

This made it easier for the scientists to work as the Seven-Link tech was just the right thing need to totally complete the ‘Empress’.  

The data from the first awakening also came up. It revealed many things. Including the minimum age requirements for starting CSAR cultivation and ‘Awakening’. It also clarified that ‘Awakening’ simply allowed intake of Ardor after assimilation as for awakening an ability that depended on bloodline itself.

Another interesting thing that they found that a person can have from 1 up to 3 abilities any more than that can cause the bloodline of humans to collapse.

Dr. Giovanni also revealed an interesting fact to Reven that the GEP could even enhance the potential of the person and increase the chances of ‘Awakening’ an ability. In fact, they both started to act on creating a GEP 2.0 which could increase and enhance someone’s potential for cultivation too.

With the entry of Cultivators, the guild system was also introduced by the UEA and various changes in the political structure was also going on. It is estimated that the guild system will be fully incorporated by the next year as by then almost all the remaining humanity will have the ability to cultivate and awaken.

Right now Reven is experimenting on the [Basic Ardor Gathering Art]. When he first studied this art he saw there were quite a few problems in it.

As a Yogi himself and with his Meta-Human abilities it was quite easy to discover. He also discussed this issue with some of his yogi friends and those who created this technique but they all said there is just no other way to make it compatible with the masses.

The problems with this art is that it doesn’t fully incorporate the 5 Basic Sheaths/Koshas* of the body into one rather simply makes the use of them to incorporate Ardor into the body and mind.

The five Koshas/Sheaths are-

  1. Annamaya Kosha or Physical Body Sheath.
  2. Pranamaya Kosha or Life-Force Body Sheath.
  3. Manomaya Kosha or Mental Body Sheath.
  4. Vignanamaya Kosha or Wisdom Body Sheath.
  5. Anandamaya Kosha or Bliss Body Sheath.

What Reven wanted to do is to incorporate them as it will not only increase the efficiency of the use of Ardor but the purity and overall capacity of the body and mind will also increase.

Reven named this condition or trait as [Trinity Harmony].

Here the problem is that when the incorporation of Koshas/Sheaths takes places a proper balance between physical, mental and the bridge connecting them has to be maintained by the body which makes it harder for most of the people and may lead to utter destruction of the body if not done properly.

Other than that it is extremely painful as it totally runs on the principle of balance. So the founders of the [Basic Ardor Gathering Art] couldn’t find a way to stabilize the technique if the incorporation of Sheaths/Koshas was done.

Thus they totally cancelled that idea and created this art.

Coming to the solution. In one word- None.

There is no way that the human body can be balanced to the level required as imbalance is totally incorporated into the human body from birth. Though a somewhat balance can be maintained but not to the level required.

Here comes Reven’s theory. Rather than balancing the human body to incorporate the Sheaths/Koshas it is much easier to use Ardor itself to balance the body and then using Ardor as glue the incorporation of Koshas can be done.

Well… In theory it looked right but what is the way to do it?

This is where Reven came up with an idea.

The idea of a perfect timing. The 13 years of age and above till 50 years of age the period where there are ways for a person at least touch the Bliss Body once. Which also meant anyone between this age group can 'Awaken' too. 

Second since the Ardor is technically not a part of the sheaths and will be used as the carrier for the opening and incorporation of them so it was a painful process. But this process was feasible and this had to be done before opening the Root Chakra. That means the best time to do this was when someone is going to ‘Awaken’.

Reven named method he created as [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art] which stretched from creating the Perfect Harmonic foundation to the Crown Creation to become a Cardinal.

Pheww!!!

He didn’t give this art to the UEA as he knew the value of this art. Heck he was not even going to give this to ISC as it will cause widespread chaos.

Reven got up from his meditation room and took a shower then went to his bedroom. He then checked his old cum new Wrist-Band which was modified with Nanotech and the same personalized ‘WHY SO SERIOUS?’ logo. The best thing about this is that it had its own server and it ran using Ardor as the energy source.

He wore it and said “Empress.”

At the same time a mental message came to his brain directly and the Wrist-Band punctured his skin a bit and took a drop of his blood.

[Initializing the process.]

[Please Wait.]

A cold female voice spoke directly into his brain as a hologram formed around him.

[Scan Complete.]

[DNA Analysis Completed.]

[Identity Confirmed.]

[Health Status Normal.]

[Select the Server.]

‘Personal Server for Personal information and Public server only for transactions.’

[Processing.]

[Servers Set. System is ready for use.]

[Do you wish for a tutorial?]

[Select: Yes or No.]

‘No’

[Proceeding.]

[Empress is now ready for your use.]

[Pleased to Work with you, Sir Reven.]

“Just Reven is fine, Empress.”

[I shall call you Reven then.]

[You may check your status window by saying it or thinking it in mind.]

‘Status’

As Reven said that a hologram came in front of him.

[Status Window:

Name- Reven Greh.

Age- 12 Years.

Race- Meta-Human, High-Human**.

Ranks- None.

Titles- None.

Awakened Abilities-None.

Cultivation- None.

Innate Abilities- Eidetic Memory, Enhanced Physique, Perfect Compatibility, Immunity, Regeneration.

Traits- Calm Headed, Seamless Intuition.

Alignment- Neutral.

Arts- None.

Techniques- None.

Skills- Combat Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Sage, Meditation, Super-Senses.

Equipments- None.

Affiliations- Captain of Meta-Human Squad, Member of Rahasaya Regiment, Lieutenant of Armed Forces ISC, Scientist of ISC, National Security Advisor (Member) ISC, Member of Human Attack Front of UEA.]

“So Skills shows things which have become intuition to me. As for Ranks I think it will show the capacity of a person or the power stats after someone becomes a cultivator.” Reven mumbled as he looked at his stats.

“Also Empress what does trait signify here?”

[It includes the Temperament, Aptitude and Cognitive Abilities.]

Ring-! Ring-! Ring-!

Just then a call arrived. Reven picked the call through his Seven-Link attached to the Wrist-Band and said “Hello.”

“Lt. Greh it’s an emergency…”

.....

Author’s Notes:

* The Koshas mentioned is a part of the Yogic system. It was and is very famous around many places of the World. It has many principles. I have used the principle of balance as the base. These koshas are protecting blocks of the body which are essential for growth of human body.

They are highly practical as they are still in use to treat many health issues. You may google it for more information.

** High-Human is the race that everyone gets after their body gets assimilated to Ardor. Remember not to mix assimilation and awakening. As awakening grants, the user the ability to use Ardor and in rare cases awaken abilities too. 

*****

4