20. Effects of the Awakening. [R-18]
310 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rated [R-18] for r*pe.

Do not worry its not the FMC but a victim.

I wanted to show the Dark side of the Advent in this chapter.

The juicy chapters will come soon.

So stay tuned!!!

“It’s Red Alert, Sir.”

‘Empress’ Reven said in his mind as he listened.

[On it.]

With that hundreds of news portals came into Reven’s view as he got realised the situation.

[Reven, the President is calling.]

“Connect me.”

“Greh I think we should start the plan ASAP. The situation is unfolding rapidly. Also I am sending you to the Outer Circle of Astraea, the number of Victims are highest there.

I am also discussing about the enactment of the plan within a week. You will in-charge of Outer Circle of Astraea for this year until situation there stabilises. I am also sending the other members of MHS to different parts of the other provinces.” The President said.

“Order received sir.”

-----

In the Outer Circle of Astraea, the living conditions were in no way good. It was more like a slum. The hygiene and sanitation here is also not good. It was a fortune that at least all the people here are getting food to eat 2 times a day.

This had become a headache for the ISC. If there was no phenomenon of ‘Awakening’ then this problem would have not occurred with the sophisticated systems humans have developed to counter large scale emigration as after the World Wars people had an experience regarding that.

But when ‘Awakening’ entered the equation everything changed.

With ‘Awakening’ came greed and desire to dominate the weak. The seemed to forget that what they were doing to others will soon happen to them.

-----

In a small cottage in the Outer Circle.

“I beg you please let me go.” A woman could be seen. Her dress was torn apart from many parts. Many bruises covering her entire body.

She seemed to be begging to a man who looked more of a beast to the woman.

The man seemed to be smiling as if he was enjoying the begging of the woman.

The woman tried to cover her breasts and lower body with whatever amount of cloth she had left and begged “I have only one daughter please let me go. She will have no one.”

But the man didn’t listen.

He simply ignored her begging and approached her with lustful eyes. He slowly removed his clothes and then took off his pants revealing his di*k then jumped on the woman.

The woman cried out in fear and said “Please don’t do this. What have I ever done to you?”

The woman’s protests were in vain as the man ignored her cries and tore apart her remaining clothes revealing her ample body.

Then like a beast he started sucking her breasts and pushed his di*k into her hole and started fuc*king her.

“Aaah-! Aaah-!... AAAAH-!”

Screams of pains echoed from the woman’s mouth but the beast ignored it and the debauchery continued.

The man r*ped the woman in cold blood.

After three hours, the man stopped. The body of the woman was covered with blood. Her lips were deformed, her pus*y was oozing with blood, different parts of her body was cut. It was unclear whether she was alive or not.

As for the man, a piece of flesh fell from his mouth as he smiled like a beast no the bastard was a beast.

At this moment another girl entered the room and said “You fu*ked another one to death.”

The man started to stroke his di*k up and down to masturbate as he said “That’s 68th women I fu*ked this month.”

The girl came forward and used her mouth to give the guy a blowjob as she said “That is what we enjoy. This feeling of being in power is really good.”

“Hell yeah. But at least heal her to some degree I like this one’s cries. I will use her a few more times to quench my thirst then send her to heaven.”

Ugh!

The man said as he came inside the woman’s mouth.

“Okay, I will heal her.” The girl said as she used Ardor to wrap around the woman on the bed.

Mmmh…

Arrrghh! Arrgh!

Soon there were visible changes to the woman in bed.

“Now then focus on me.” She continued as she undressed and put her pus*y in front of the man to fu*k.

The man complied and pushed his di*k inside the woman as they fu*ked without any care of the world.

Little did they know…

-----

While the man and the woman were having their debauchery. Reven arrived to the Outer Circle. He was already aware of the situation and couldn’t help but sigh in sadness.

The humans were still not understanding what was happening right now. A fuc*ing portal was opened in their sky but these guys were destroying more and more of humanity rather than coming together and supporting each other.

He then put ‘Empress’ to her ‘real’ use.

“Empress hack in the system of everyone in Astraea- Outer Circle. Authority code: MHSISC90112003”

Though it looked immoral but who are we kidding. If this is immoral then humanity should have been destroyed by now.

[Checking Authority.]

[Sufficient Authority.]

[Granting Access.]

[Bypassing the Systems.]

“Show me all the crime cases with proofs.”

[15789 cases reported.]

“Show me all the suspects reporting r*pe with proofs.”

[653 cases reported.]

“Show me the damn footage.” Reven said with a strained voice.

Hundreds of footages came into Reven’s view. He silently watched them continuously changing the footages one after another within a few seconds.

Soon he viewed the footage of that man who was currently indulged with the woman.

Sigh-!

“They say women are the biggest enemies of women for nothing.” He said with melancholy.

Then his eyes turned cold.

“68 huh… I wonder how would you feel when I make a bloody 69 out of the both of you.

Then…

He vanished from his spot and reached the cottage.

Tuk. Tuk.

“Aah-! Who the hell came to disturb us?” The woman tried to get up to open the door but...

Reven burst opened the door and came in side.

“You…”

The man seemed to say something but Reven completely ignored him and looked at the woman who lay in bed with serious injuries.

‘Scan her.’

[Scanning Completed. Analysing.]

[Analysing done.]

[Health Status- Critical.]

[Multiple deadly wounds detected.]

[Chances of survival- low.]

[Immediate treatment is advised.]

Reven looked at the naked man who seemed to be frigid because of the bloodlust Reven was emitting. Even though he was an awakened but he didn’t have any real fights so facing Reven he felt like facing a mountain.

“Do you have a first aid box?” Reven asked emotionlessly.

“Y-Y-Yess… W-we h-have one.” The man said as he ordered to woman to bring one.

Soon the woman brought the First Aid Box. And then…

Thud… Thud…

Both the man and woman were knocked unconscious by Reven with a jab on their necks.

He then started to treat the woman using whatever he had right now.

After about 10 minutes.

[Ambulance is here.]

Mmm…

Reven nodded.

Two people came inside the house and silently walked towards the woman to gently carry her to the stretcher and to the ambulance. A doctor also started to look at the condition of the woman as he turned to Reven and said “She will not live and even if she does she will be a cripple.”

“I will do the surgery myself.” Reven replied.

“But sir…”

“Empress.” Reven cut him off and sent his doctor license to the guy via ‘Empress’ which silenced as well as astonished the guy as he couldn’t believe a doctor of this small age.

Soon some army officials also came and arrested the 2 criminals. Reven also sent the details of all the crime cases to the soldiers and ordered them to detain them within a day.

With that Reven left to attend his patient.

…..

3