21. The Awakeners Bureau.
159 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ummph… Mmmph…”

A patient opened her eyes. She tried to move her eyes but couldn’t do so.

Soon the nurse attending her noticed that and simply said “Don’t worry you are okay now. Keep calm you are absolutely safe here. Your daughter is waiting outside the room.”

The patient is none other than the woman who was brutally r*ped a day ago. It was nothing more than a miracle that she was alive and more so that she could be perfectly cured. It all happened because of Reven’s skills and Ardor.

The woman seemed to realize what happened to her and tears couldn’t help but come out of her eyes. Though her physical body could be healed but the mental scars will haunt her for a very long time.

At the same time outside the room, Reven was talking with the doctor.

“Give all of them a psychiatrist. And make sure none of them commit suicide. Also tell them to start using [Basic Ardor Gathering Art] after a week. Ardor can improve the rate of recovery very much.

After treating the woman Reven proceeded to treat many other women who were victims of r*pe. It was clear that crimes like r*pe had increased drastically.

“Understood.”

With that Reven left the hospital. Leaving the doctor who seemed to be looking at Reven with awe.

-----

After coming to his house in the Outer Circle. He took a bath then took a short nap to refresh his mind.

After one and a half hour passed.

Reven woke up. There was a lot of work to do so he couldn’t afford to waste more time. He then went to the armed base situated at the Outer Circle.

“Lt. Greh, its nice meeting you.” The commander of the base greeted Reven.

“Well… Same here I guess.” Reven replied.

The commander was happy as he was finally released from this damned place. He was eager to leave this place.

“Let’s do the procedures right away.” The former commander said and Reven complied.

After reven took in-charge. The first order he gave was…

“Make a separate group of people and take care of all the people whose family members were victims of any crimes.”

Next Reven went to meet the criminals. And his first victims were of course the duo he first met the yesterday.

Inside the cellar where the duo was kept. Reven entered with a chair in his hands. The man and the woman seemed to be quite frightened as they looked at Reven.

Without speaking anything, Reven slapped the woman hard that it made the woman lose consciousness. As man saw this and tried to attack Reven with a punch.

Alas!

What he was met with was a punch to his face. Reven then made the guy sit on the chair then…

He took out a tool box and opened it then took a big scissor from it then he held the ring finger of the man. The man tried to struggle but he was again punched on his face.

He held the ring finger and cut it off using the scissor.

AAAHHHHH!!!

“Please forgive me… Aaahh!!! Please spare me…” The man said as tears and snout came out of his eyes and nose.

“One question and only one answer or else next finger.” Reven looked at him and emotionlessly said.

He then put the scissor between the next two fingers of thee guy and asked “Who?”

“Dragon Gang.”

Huff-! Huff-! Huff-!

The man replied as he took heavy breaths.

With that Reven left the cellar and went to the other cellars too.

After about 3 hours of torture. Reven came and then handed a report to his assistant and said “I want them. Doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive. But it has to be within a week.”

“Yes sir.”

-----

A week passed and the crime rates in the Outer Circle has decreased by a large margin.

Reven used this opportunity to completely eradicate the crimes with the momentum they had. Of course many people had to be killed because of this. There was simply no way to detain so many people who could cultivate. So killing them was the best course of action.

Reven also met with the Mayor of the Outer Circle and discussed many development projects with him. All in all, the development of Outer Circle took a turn for good and the speed of development increased.

Reven and the army helped controlling the crime rates while some major decisions were also made to safeguard the people.

Like this, 6 months passed.

Today was a special day in ISC as today a totally new Constitution was going to be introduced after 1947 in ISC. Everyone was watching the announcement live on their Wrist-Band through ‘Empress AI’.

“My people, I am very honored to announce that from today the ISC will have a totally new Constitution.” Then the President introduced the key features of the Constitution.

“You all have a copy of the constitution in your Wrist-Bands.” With that the President stopped his announcement.

His announcement caused a mass shock. Well… There were many things mentioned in the constitution that shocked people. It explained the new guild system.

Also the ‘Empress’ was the new governing body for crimes as the ‘Empress’ is now given the full authority to monitor criminal activity and act on it according to the constitution. People couldn’t say anything to stop this decision as the copy of Constitution and all the other Rulebooks were directly stored in the personal server attached in the Wrist-Band of all the people. So there was no breach of privacy.

A new concept known as ‘The Awakeners Bureau’ was also introduced. They in simple terms were the new police consisting of only Awakeners and they were highly trained. They were responsible for many things like recruiting people, offering license, damage control and many more.

This created a stable inner system for the ISC. Slowly but surely people will get comfortable with the current system. They didn’t have any other choice but to adjust.

After ‘Empress’ took in-charge of judging the crimes. The crimes rates were minimized. And with ‘The Awakeners Bureau’ working to make the lives of people better by solving many problems such as giving people employment by connecting them to industries and may more.

Around 1 year passed. Reven was now 13 years old.

Many things have changed now. All the people in ISC were now having at least some kind of jobs to earn CPs. Children were now going to the newly prepared ‘Awakeners Schools’. Everything smoothed out a lot. Many minor guilds were also started to open.

Reven was also called back to Maya.

Another important thing to mention that many of Reven’s seniors Awakened including his family. Reven was also nearer to his Awakening.

Aarav also awakened an ability called [Hive Mind], which allowed his mind to split into multiple pieces.

Vera opened three abilities surprising everyone. They were [Micro Vision], [Atomification] and [Sound Mastery].

Aimee also awakened three abilities namely [Mist Control], [Hyperdrive] and [Energy Transfer].

Many of Reven’s other friends also awakened. Some even awakened multiple abilities while many didn’t awaken any abilities like the President himself and Sir Rawanth.

Reven was currently in a meeting with the top brass of the military ‘The Army Council’ which gives the orders to be carried out by the military and also the orders that Sir Rawanth passes. The topic they were discussing is Africa.

“The reports say that with the introduction of Ardor the natural resources are also increasing. This means life of Earth is also increasing. We are planning to leave the resources of ISC and let them grow as much as possible.

So Lt. Greh, I think we should focus on Africa as it is completely empty right now.”

“Sir the monsters there are not killed though I think the concentration of the monsters there may be low but it will be quite a work to get to the resource lands and then setting up the equipments.”

“We know that Lt. but we need other resources for development. Currently our energy requirements are handled by using Ardor. But what about the rest we need metals, herbs and many more if we want to survive.”

“I understand.”

“Good, then we would like you to handle the mission there with the MHS.”

“Understood. When we have to leave sir.”

“By the end of this month.”

“I will make preparations then.

For ISC!”

With that Reven left the meeting hall. It was raining outside so he took out an umbrella kept on the edge of the exit door and left the building. And started walking somewhere.  

He sighed and called someone “I wish to meet you and it’s important.”

“When?”

“...”

Heavy rain continued.

He then cut the call and went to meet with his team and informed them about their mission.

…..

4