29. The Other Side.
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Akashic Records, the sole entity of the Cosmos which contained almost every detail from the very beginning of the Cosmos to its multiple futures and finally its end.

According to the legends it is but a single line which explains the beginning till the present.

The past explained the formation of the Grand Primordium from Chaos and the beginning of life. The present in which the we exist and the countless future that our decisions take us. It is like multiple lines converging at one point or multiple lines diverging from a single point i.e. the multiple futures from the same present.

It may sound like the converging and the diverging are merely the same but it is not. There is a difference so much so that it dictates the very Akashic Records to erase the possibilities to quell the foreseeable chaos it may cause.

But…

There are always exceptions to this rule. The ones who can't be recorded in the Akashic Records or in simple terms harbingers of chaos in the world of order.

Throughout the history many asked -are they mere puppets of the Akashic Records? They thought since their actions and the possible results were already recorded then aren't they simply following the script. This caused widespread chaos throughout the Cosmos in the Ancient times.

The result was War. A brutal war that had no meaning.

Why you may ask?

The Akashic Records didn't have any intelligence of its own. It was simply a natural device of the Cosmos to predict the changes and simply record them, not interfere in them.

The Akashic Records was no more. The temple of Akasha stopped working. The fragments of the Records vanished into the walls of the temple which to this day floats in the dim void.

The war finally ended. But living had to pay the cost of destroying the record mechanism of the Cosmos -which they paid dearly. The cosmos entered a period of recession. The harbingers of Chaos finally had their chance and their domination started.

Chaos prevailed throughout.

Until the prophecy of the utter end of the Cosmos. The day the Cosmic barrier was snapped apart by a purple beam, the prophecy was theorized.

The beings of chaos, the people of order and everyone else formed a non-aggression alliance to work together to quell the possibility of the end. But the records were no more –this finally made them regret their actions.

At this time after endless research to find the temple of Akasha to see if they can repair it, they stumbled across people known as Sages.

Sages, they were beings which existed from the very first era helping the Akashic Records to record endless possibilities. These sages held immense power so much so that if they wanted they could simply stop the beings of chaos or halt the war with a mere snap of their fingers but they didn't because they had only one job –Record not interfere.

The sages advised to save resources to bring the younger generation to glory. They said that the younger held the possibility of quelling the upcoming danger.

With that began the race for resources which was already less because of the recession. The lower worlds were subjugated without even knowing why. Many big forces ordered their subsidiaries to conquer more and more lower worlds.

One such subsidiary was the world 'Therion'.

The force that invaded Earth!

-----

Therion was a world of monster-kind. It was many times bigger than Earth, its' size equalled that of the Sun of our solar system. 

The royal family here were Drakes which ruled this entire world. The population here was about 900 trillion intelligent species of monsters and innumerable unintelligent monsters. 

"Graada, you shall lead the forces to Earth. We have some high energy signals coming from that planet. There may be some resources of use there." The leader of the Therion world ordered one of his lower Generals.

Graada was an Oni Warrior and a lower general of the King.

"Yes, my lord. I shall prepare to send World Energy there right now." The general named, Graada politely bowed and accepted the order.

"Take the coordinates from the minister and find out what is giving energy signals of that level which is making them a torch in the dark.

The day of 'The Advent'.

Graada with his soldiers amounting to 5 million were standing in front of the space portal which they opened inside the Earth's atmosphere.

Soon the entire army crossed the space portal.

ROAAARRRRR!

The army let out an excited roar.

After Graada crossed and felt the World Energy here only to find out it's something entirely else i.e. it's quality is way more advanced than normal World Energy. At first he didn't realise what it was but then he remembered that in ancient texts it was written that there was an energy which was much better in quality than the current standards of World Energy called as Ardor*.

Seemingly realising this he excitedly shouted "It is a new world to conquer!"

Clearly realising the potential of this thing.

Behind him came his right hand man who also excitedly shouted "Let's hunt to our hearts' content."

Thus the invasion for hegemony of Earth began.

-----

The invasion continued for a week.

"It's taking longer than expected. I never imagined these humans can survive us. They really are something." Graada snorted.

After realising that this world had Ardor. He decided to form a base here and the place he decided was obviously De Aar, Africa. He couldn't find the source or the reason for the Ardor covering the Earth. So he first decided to conquer to planet and then find it.

"Sir the work on the communication station has started and the portals in the sky are also stabilized. The world energy will continuously come from our world to here until it activates the Mother Core of the planet giving this world the ability to produce its own energy." His right hand man, Sakaar said.

"That's good. But these humans even without coming to contact with any Worldly Essences are still holding quite good."

"Sir its most likely because we haven't used much forces and are simply using unintelligent monsters. Most of our intelligent forces are building the communication stations."

"You will be in-charge of the work. Go and make sure nothing wrong happens." He ordered Sakaar. With that Sakaar left for his duties.

"Still let me check if there are any anomalies in this world." With that said Graada covered entirety of Earth with his Spirit Sense. He searched each and every part of Earth when suddenly…

His spirit sense landed on the Meta-Human Squad. And the moment his spirit sense landed on them he was astonished.

'Such pure physique with no impurity. How is this possible? In a world like this. Don't tell me they are here from other forces disguising here to take this world. I mean this world is already special with Ardor.

Then it means other forces may also know about this world. It seems they have sent some people to this world via bodily reincarnation which means they can't cultivate either without proper type of essence. That means they don't have spirit sense yet or they would have noticed this.

No, I have to kill them but it won't be easy if they realised this that I have noticed them they may contact their superiors which will be harmful for us. Wait… I have a plan.' Thinking that he vanished from his spot.

This led to the beginning to a series of events which resulted in the current plight of Human Attack Front.

But who knew…

The reason for all this…was a mere…

Misunderstanding!!!

…..

Author's Notes:

* For convenience I have used the same term 'Ardor' for the ancient type of world energy. It will end up creating many troubles for the readers if I use multiple terms for the same type of energy.

Also mana, qi or any other type of energy are not World Energy. They are totally different from World Energy. In this novel, World Energy is the energy of the world which it uses to create life, function and destroy. In simple terms, the energy needed by the world to function.

As for mana, qi and other types of energy. I have a few surprises for that too. So hold your breaths and give me a little time…

*****

Heavy Foreshadowing.

This chapter marks for many important future events.

Thanks!!!

4