33. Meeting.
87 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the Coffee Shop, Reven went to meet up with Aarav, Aimee and the others.

In the secret hideout Aarav, Aimee, Vera, all the family members of the MHS, the President and some other important people who signed the covenant were present.

Reven met up with all of them and assured them that within 2 days all of them would be allowed to go out and that their family members outside are also safe and sound.

Then Reven had a talk with Aarav about the next phase of the plan. In the midst of their discussion the President Atal and her daughter Emma came to them to discuss about the situation at hand.

Reven also wanted to talk with them anyways. After all Atal Flanck was the legit President of the ISC. Aarav excused himself so that they could talk freely.

"Mr. President it's been a while since I last talked to you face to face. Hey there Emma. How are you doing? I haven't seen you since I left the academy." Reven greeted both of them.

"Been a while Reven, nice to see that you are doing good." Emma replied with a slight smile on her face.

"Well… I am still alive and kicking. Thanks to myself that is." Said Reven sarcastically.

"This… I am sorry about that." Emma said with a tensed voice.

"No… no, I am just joking don't worry about it." Reven said as he looked at the President and continued "Sir, first of all thank you that you agreed to pass on your authority without questioning much and cooperated with us."

"Its fine kid. I myself want those bastards out of power anyways." Atal replied coolly.

"Now then let me explain you how we are going to execute the plan tomorrow." With that Reven started to explain the details of the plan that he and Aarav had concocted.

By the time Reven finished speaking the sun went down

"So, this is really going to strip all the authority from them huh! That is unbelievable." After hearing the full plan, the President was really stunned for a moment.

But then…

PHEW!!!

He took a deep breath and…

"Thank You! Reven. I can't tell you how much of a favour you are doing to me but from the bottom of my heart." Atal gave him a heartfelt thanks.

"Well… it's not a big deal sir. And I am doing this for myself anyways. They were the ones who tried to screw me so I am just returning the favour by sending them to the heavens." Reven tried to sound heroic here but well… the smile he was giving off was giving a totally different story.

Well it was obvious, after all that he and the HAF had to go through in Africa, Reven was more than just angry at the Council. He simply hated those motherfu*kers for sending he and his friends straight to the enemy mouth.

After they finished their conversation, they left the room. Finally, Reven was left alone and he was going to spend the night here. So he decided to go through a very important thing.

Which was…

His breakthrough to middle stage of [Physical Body Sheath Realm].

In CSAR system each realm had 3 stages which were initial, middle and perfection stage. What Reven was going to break through now was from initial stage of [Physical Body Sheath Realm] to middle stage of [Physical Body Sheath Realm].

To breakthrough into a new realm or stage in CSAR system, a person need two things with-

Number 1 being the required amount of Ardor to breakthrough into the next realm or stage. For reaching the next stage they simple had to accumulated Ardor and increase its quantity.

But to reach the next realm they had to cross a bottleneck which acted as a barrier to help a person to increase not only the quantity of Ardor they can accumulate but also helps to increase the quality of the Ardor but compressing it, purifying it and making it more and more denser.

Number 2 and the most important being the required amount of insight into the Ardor itself. It was not like the so-called understanding of laws in Chinese cultivation novels but the literal understanding of Ardor and its nature for that particular realm and it's use.

This was different for different people as everyone can have their own interpretation of Ardor. But the closer someone is to the true insight of Ardor, the stronger they become after they breakthrough into the next realm or stage.

This led many people to show their talents and at the same time many people had to stop their dream of cultivation because of it as not all the people had same comprehensions.

Some geniuses even created their own techniques from what they gained after understanding of Ardor which could be passed down to others and help the future generations to comprehend Ardor more easily.

Reven also had his personal technique which he created and named it as the [Mysteries of Ardor] with its first mystery being the [Vector Expansion]. This was what Reven had comprehended out of Ardor at its core in the [Physical Body Sheath Realm].

This comprehension allowed Reven to expand his control over Ardor and influence the vectors. And today he was relying on this to breakthrough into the next stage.

Reven sat cross-legged in lotus position and then ran [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art: Phase 1- Harmonic Foundation Phase] at full speed. Soon the Ardor around his body started to excite and then…

It greedily entered every cell of his body strengthening them to their quarks.

BUZZZ!!!

Reven's body vibrated rapidly as a small tornado of Ardor formed around him which covered the entire room and soon…

He opened his eyes as silver coloured Ardor flashed in them.

He finally broke through to the middle stage of [Physical Body Sheath Realm].

As he broke through, his Ardor pool increased, his basic strength parameters also increased not only that he also got some more insight into Ardor.

Phewww!!!

Reven breathed out in relief as he mumbled to himself "That was easy… ain't it."

He then spent a few hours to strengthen and stabilize his cultivation.

-----

It was already late night by the time Reven completely stabilized his cultivation. He was not really feeling sleepy so he decided to go out and do some exercise and to see if there was something on which he can test his newfound strength.

'Empress show me the changes.'

[Ranks- Overall: F+

Strength: F+

Endurance: F+

Stamina: F+

Agility: F+

Ardor Pool: A+]

'So they have increased indeed.' Reven thought to himself as he left the room and went out to the field outside.

And he was surprised…

To see Aimee there training with her abilities mainly [Mist Control] and [Hyperdrive] of which the former was an energy-control type while the latter was a pure physical type.

She was swinging her sword as she covered it with mist and made her body into hyper state. The way she was fiercely swinging the sword looked fascinating to the viewer. The flow of the movements seemed agile and graceful but at same they felt brutal.

These strange contrasting moves made it even more amazing for someone to witness. Beads of sweat was oozing out her and drenched her body which made her combat wear stick to her body. This increased her mature charm even more.

All in all, she looked too damn beautiful and hot right now. Though at the same time one could feel as if there was a hidden blade under their necks which was ready to slice their heads off if they were to have any wrong thoughts about her.

It was to the point even Reven lost himself and was mesmerised by her. And moved without knowing.

Thud-!

Reven came out of his trance by the voice and looked to see what happened only to find that he ended up hitting the hammer kept nearby.

This broke Aimee out of her focus too as she looked at Reven.

They both looked at each other and…

An awkward silence ensued.

"!!!"

…..

3