43. No Longer a Virgin!!! [R-18]
277 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"To me it's not just a view of talent or hard-work. That stopped mattering me the moment I entered the real world."

As Aimee listened to Reven's speech she herself felt that her emotions were getting more and more clear.

She was a genius in many thing and she knew she was. Everyone was there to say that she was.

But this also became a stigma to her. This led her to make less friends.

During her time in academy many boys tried to befriend her.

She also tried to make some friends even though she could feel most of the boys tried to get closer to her out of lust. But she already knew that the world they lived in had nothing like true love anymore in the first place.

Still…

She wanted befriend someone whom at least she could admire a little bit. But with her talents and her standards it was just disappointing.

Maybe this was the biggest impact her genius stigma gave her.

She wanted to become friends with people who at least held some degree of capabilities. She wasn't asking that her friends must be better than her but she wanted someone who were at least equal to were in capabilities.

So in her entire academic life she only had one friend and that was Vera. Whose talents and works spoke for themselves.

In layman's terms, just like everyone she wanted to make friends of her caliber not someone who was just there to lick her feet.

Listening to Reven whom she herself had seen and trained she realised something.

Talent was just a natural measurement of abilities. Capabilities were a product of hard-work only.

Yes, people with more talents developed fast but in no way people with less talents do not develop. It's just they had to work hundreds of times harder.

But to people like her talent and hard-work contained no difference because they already worked hard to the point everything else did not matter anymore.

Thinking this as if a boulder lifted off her heart.

She felt enlightened.

And at the same time she felt something she never felt before.

No, she always felt it but her heart never accepted it except now.

She realized.

She was in love!

-----

After hearing Aimee's confession Reven's heart started to beat faster but he had a calm and serious expression.

He looked at Aimee with conviction and then…

He gently placed his lips on hers.

Then he said "I love you too." And again started to kiss his which of course Aimee responded to him with much more zeal.

Reven took off his clothes.

Aimee too undressed revealing her great body. Her huge assets proudly facing Reven. He tantalizing figure could burn men of their own lust.

She was just that s*xy.

Reven continued kissing Aimee as he also entered the bathtub and opened the tap as water started to pour down their bodies.

Their mouth exchange kept going until the entire bathtub was filled with water. They finally stopped exchanging their saliva.

Even though the water that filled the bathtub was cold to make them sober up but their bodies were burning hot, practically trying to melt themselves on the other's.

Reven started kissing Aimee's neck and continued kissing each and every part of her body. His naughty hands started to squeeze her mountainous breasts and kneading it.

Aah-! Mnngh-! Aah-!

Aimee started moaning. Reven to put his lips on hers again while his right hand went down to play with her hole.

He used his middle finger to gently start to rub her nether regions slowly but surely increasing his pace.

Aangh-! AAH-!

He then put his mouth on her nipples and started playing with it with his tongue. Her hard nipple was welcoming it as Aimee rapped her hands around Reven's head and held him tightly.

"R-Reven I-I t-think w-we should take our bath first. I d-don't w-want m-my first time i-in a bathtub." Aimee said stutteringly with her face flushed red and her eyes spilling out love.

Hmm…Hmmm.

Reven hummed but didn't stop his fingering rather he increased his pace.

Nmnngh-! Mnngh-! "More…"

But then Reven stopped. And looked at Aimee with a smile as he said "We will bath first."

Aimee who seemed closer to her orgasm suddenly felt very unsatisfied. She looked at Reven and spoke with fake anger "You… You bullied me!"

"Yes my love. I don't want to miss the only I can bully you." Reven replied with a lovely smile.

Hmmph-!

Aimee harrumphed but at the same time…

Puuchi-!

She couldn't hold her laughter as more and more love filled her eyes. She then looked at Reven and said "Clean me. Love!"

"I am extremely honoured." Reven replied.

He then proceeded to clean every nook and cranny of Aimee's body. He cleaned her neck and her cleavage with his hands, he cleaned her hairless armpits with his tongue.

"It's dirty there."

"No my love. It's just filled with your essence. And you are as pure as Elixir of Life- the Amrita, from the legends." Reven replied as he continued to lick her armpits.

After that he proceeded to clean her belly, her waist, her long legs. At the same time Aimee started sucking his left hand finger lewdly.

Aah-! Mnngh-! Uhh-!

He finally proceeded to clean her thighs and her vag*na.

He cleaned her lower lips very carefully and slowly. He didn't want the lady to have her orgasm just yet so he was careful.

After cleaning her completely, he carried her back to the bed and place her there carefully.

Then he softly said "Wait for just a minute. Let this mortal to purify himself before touching the Amrita*."

He then swiftly went back to the bathroom and took a good shower and perfectly cleaned himself too.

Huff-! Huff-!

Aimee was breathing heavily in excitement, waiting for Reven's arrival. And soon Reven finished his bath and came out of the bathroom.

Then he slowly climbed up the bed and came close to her and sealed her lips with his.

They both started to exchange saliva. Their tongues started playing hide and seek and first then slowly like snake wrapped around each other.

Gasp-!

Finally, after around 7 minutes they stopped or its better to say that they were forced to stop as they started to gasp for breaths. As they separated a bridge of saliva formed between their tongues.

Huff-! Huff-!

Reven started to breath heavily as he slowly moved his face towards lower lips. As he used his tongue to invade her hole with full force.

At the same time, he used both of his hands to kneading her bo*bs, squeezing them from time to time. He would also pinch her hard nipples. This made Aimee quiver in excitement.

Aaah-! Aaangh-! Aaangh-!

Oaah-! Uuh-!

Aah-! Aaaaaaah-! 

He started to play with her flower, gently caressing it with his tongue and at the same time fiercely trying to show his abilities to impress it.

This continued for more than 30 minutes until Aimee's flower was finally impressed with Reven's abilities.

"I am cumming."

Aah-!

"Cumming!!!"

As she rewarded Reven with her orgasm and sprayed her love juices at his face. Reven enjoyed his reward as he drunk everything she sprayed.

'This should be enough for our first time.' Reven thought.

He didn't want a blowjob or something like that because he didn't want to ruin the experience for the lady.

No woman would want her first time to be a blowjob of anything. He was also determined to give her the best first time he ever could.

Plus, he himself was more satisfied with his first being a pus*y not a mouth.

He looked at Aimee and softly said "Are you ready?"

Aah-! Mmnngh-!

Aimee who seemed to be moaning wildly at her orgasm looked at Reven and said with difficulty "I-I w-want it. G-Give i-it to me. Now!"

"Here I come then."

As Reven said that, his di*k was revealed to Aimee. The moment she saw it she thought it was not a di*k but a dragon.

What could she do? It was just that large.

It was a 9 inches dragon, a direct result of GEP enhancement which enhanced his manhood to a whole different level compared to normal humans.

She asked tensed "W-will t-this even fit me."

Reven smirked as he slowly pushed his 9 inches (22cm) di*k into her hole, finally deflowering the lady and losing his virginity.

Aargh-! Aaanh-! Aaannhh-!

Aimee moaned in pain as Reven's dragon slowly but surely tore apart her barriers as blood dyed his di*k and seeped out of her vag*na.

"It will be fine. I am here. Everything will be fine." Reven said assuring her as he pushed his lips into hers.

.....

Author's Notes:

* Amrita refers to the Elixir of Life in many legends and has many other names in other cultures. In the legends it states that Amrita has the power to grant immortality to anyone who drinks it.

I have used Amrita as a symbol of purity and perfection.

*****

Hope you Enjoyed!

Well... Its a cliff-hanger my readers.

Do wait for the next chapters. It is going to be worth the wait.

Support me by Reviewing the story.

Thanks!

Do you enjoy the story you read till now?
  • Yes I like it. Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hell Yeah! This is going good. Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Not sure for now. Need more time. Comment below your opinion. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 8
3