44. Making Love!!! [R-18]
189 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reven pushed his giant dragon into her pus*y deflowering her and making her his woman. Blood came out of her vag*na.

Aimee moaned in pain but Reven sealed her lips with his. Stopping her moaning from pain.

Reven didn't move his hips even a bit. He simply kept on kissing Aimee. Soon about 3 minutes passed and Reven finally stopped their mouth exchange.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He asked.

Hmmm!

Aimee hummed and nodded in acknowledgement.

"I will be start moving then." Reven said as he slowly moved more his di*k inside her.

Finally, the entirety of his 9 inches dragon was accepted by her womb. Then he slowly started to move his hips.

Aah~! Aah~! Aah~! Aah~! 

Aangh~! Umnngh~!

Nyaaangh~! Aangh~! Aaangh~!

Unnnyaangh~!

Aimee started moaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure in her voice. Her moans simply acted as drugs to Reven as his blood boiled even more.

Slowly he started to increase his speed. This kept going until another 20 minutes when Reven finally reached the peak of his speed.

Pat-! Pat-! Pat-! Pat-!

Sounds of flesh slapping against each other rang out.

Aaah-! Aah-! AAH-! AAAHHH-!

AANGH-!

UnnGH-!

Aimee's tantalizing moans also increased its pitch.

It was at this moment Reven's [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art] started to circulate automatically. It started to run at full speed even faster than Reven cultivated consciously in it.

He could feel the Ardor from his body was rapidly going inside Aimee's and then it was circulating in the same pattern as [Harmonic Foundation Phase] then the Ardor came back to his own body. But the quality of this Ardor was at least 10 times of what Reven used normally.

This shocked him quite a bit. He then checked if Aimee had any bad reaction because of it.

But what he saw shocked him.

All the cells in Aimee's body were changing. It was not exactly like how Reven changed after opening [Physical Body Sheath Realm] but something similar to it. He needed to study it for more information but it didn't seem harmful to him rather he felt that it was extremely beneficial for Aimee.

It was not only increasing her stamina but also giving her more endurance.

So he didn't forcefully stop the [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art] and shifted his entire focus to his partner –his love.

He continued to plough Aimee even more. Finally, after 2 hours Aimee said-

"Huff-! Huff-!

I-I a-am Cumming!"

"Me too. Let's cum together."

"Yes. Fill me with your cum. My love. I want you even deeper in me."

"I am CUMMING!!!" Reven said as he pushed his di*k deep inside her and released his massive load.

Aangh-! Aaaaah-!

AANNNGH-! AAAAAAHHH-!

He kept releasing his sem*n for about a minute, completely dyeing Aimee's insides with his colours.

Soon his excess white cream started to seep out of her deflowered pus*y.

Huff-! Huff-! Huff-!

Reven took a few breaths to calm his nerves.

"That was the so goooddd!" Aimee said seemingly in a euphoria. Her tongue was slightly out of her mouth with saliva spilling out from it. Her eyes rolled upwards.

"More… I want more. Please give me." She then requested with a lewd expression.

"At your service." Reven said as he started moving his hips again.

He didn't use different positions as he knew it would be much more painful for Aimee and simply used the normal position and continued to plough her hard.

This continued for 5 hours more. In these 5 hours Reven had cum 2 more times inside Aimee. By this time, it was already 6:30 in the morning.

Finally, after 5 hours Aimee couldn't take it anymore and lost consciousness. Reven also dozed off with his pen*s still inside her pus*y with white cream coming out of it.

With that finally ended the couple's intense love making.

-----

Around 10 am in the morning.

Reven woke up from his sleep. He first thought he was in a dream but he quickly cancelled the idea. The event which happened was anything but a dream to him.

Then he looked at his left to see Aimee there. She was still sleeping with a silly smile on her face. He looked below to see his di*k was still inside her pus*y. He smiled contently at that.

He really felt like a man today. He felt proud in himself that he satisfied maybe the most important woman in his life. To say the least, he himself was extremely satisfied.

S*x was just that euphoric. It was simply addicting. But more than that he was happy because he really loved her. She meant him more than his very life. And she was smiling contently right beside him.

Right now he wanted nothing but to stay like this forever.

But he knew that was not possible.

'Empress take an image of us like this.' Reven ordered as he raised his right hand.

The nano-bots in it transformed into a very small flying camera and went in front of them a clicked a few pictures. Then it came back to Reven's hand silently and formed into Wrist-Band again.

He then looked at Aimee with a smile at the same time with conviction with his eyes as he thought-

'I am really lucky to have you Aimee. I may not be able to become the best lover there is. But I swear that even if death comes it will come to me first before it even touches you. No, I won't let it come even close to you.

No matter who or what it is. The moment they even think about harming you, I swear upon my very name I will bring them despair to point they will regret their existence itself.'

Then he hugged her even more tightly than before and simply continued to watch her.

'Empress make all the calls and reminders on mind mode and play them on my mind. I do not want any noise here. Do you understand?'

[Understood.]

[Shifting all the messages, calls and reminders to mind mode.]

[Completed.]

'Also make sure that nobody comes and knock the doors. Just tell them to call me.'

[Understood.]

'Good. Now she will be able to rest. She needs it too.'

Like this around five and a half hours more passed. It was 3:30pm in the clock.

Huamm-! Mmm-!

Unnmh-!

Aimee finally woke up from her sleep. As she woke up she felt a warm feeling around her body and saw Reven looking at her smiling with his eyes filled with pure love. She realised the warm feeling that she was feeling was because of the hug that Reven was giving her.

She looked below as she was feeling a bit of pain there only to see her vag*na completely covering Reven's pen*s. Then she looked at Reven again with a slight flush on her face.

The night incident played in her mind. She remembered Reven's di*k which was more of a dragon, she completely remembered the intense love making they did yesterday night.

She wasn't someone who would forget everything she did just because of a few drinks after all. She continued to gaze at Reven only to see him looking back at her.

There was simply endless amount of love spilling out of his eyes. She could literally feel it as his body was releasing Ardor right now and it covered every cell of her body. It was as if Ardor itself was acting as a shield.

Indeed, it was like this. When Reven swore to protect her, he wasn't merely showing off. But he literally made a [Covenant] with the Ardor itself wth his very life as the guarantee.

He got this idea from Aarav's use of Ardor of course. And he directly implied it here without much consideration. What to consider here anyways? For Aimee he could give his life anytime. And at the same time he can take each and every life in existence if someone tries to harm no even think about harming her.

Putting that aside.

Aimee was feeling a warm and loving presence in the Ardor surrounding her as if she is the child of Ardor itself.

This feeling was intoxicating and she felt lost in it for some time. She finally looked at Reven questioningly trying to figure out how this was happening but…

Reven beat her there by saying "I do not know myself. Its most likely because of my special art which got amplified after our night."

Hmm.

Aimee nodded in understanding. He couldn't tell her the truth so this was the best alternative.

"Tell me are you feeling well? And would you like to eat something?" Reven then asked.

"…"

…..

Hope You Enjoyed!

There will be a slight change in schedule after a few days as my college will start soon.

 

3