45. Dual Cultivation & Breakthroughs. [R-18]
166 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For Aimee, the last night was one of the most beautiful night in her entire life.

By the end of the night she was left exhausted which led her to sleep till the afternoon today.

As she woke up, she felt her mind totally fresh filled with positivity, though her nether regions still hurt quite a bit but it was nothing to her.

At the same time, she could feel her cave was completely filled with Reven's essence with his dragon still inside her but she felt warm and happy about this, not pain.

She was also feeling hungry right now so she decided to ask Reven too, if he wanted to eat something but he was faster as he asked her that before she could even speak.

This surprised her a bit but she realized it was only normal that he asked that question. After all they were engaged in such energy spending work for the entire night.

But still this made her feel even more warm.

"Mmm. Hungry…" Aimee said.

"Okay then, I will make you something." Reven replied as he placed his lips on hers which of course Aimee responded splendidly. He continued to kiss her for 5 minutes, finally separating them again and slowly removed his di*k.

Plop-!

His still wet di*k came out of her pus*y as more and more white cream seeped out of it. Seeing this Aimee couldn't help but say "I think I will end up becoming pregnant. I really want to be a mother right now."

"I have no problems with impregnating you, my love. But I think we should still wait just a little bit more until I make sure our child comes in a world where he can live freely. Right now with the Advent on our heads it will be hard to give all of our time to our child.

And I do not want to be a dad who is not there for his own child. But I promise once everything becomes alright, we will have as many children as you want." Reven smiled as said.

"I understand. We will have child after everything becomes alright. Our own blood, the symbol of our love." Aimee replied with a dreamy expression.

With that Reven got up from the bed leaving Aimee who was still unable to move her body completely due to the intense work-out they did the night before.

He took a blanket and covered Aimee who was still naked.

Then he swiftly went to the kitchen without bothering to wear anything and made some healthy food for both of them.

What he made was baked eggs in avocado. It was light and healthy so he felt this was best for now. He also made some green tea for both of them.

After that he went back to the room and made Aimee sit on the bed using himself as a support. They both finally had their breakfast at 4pm.

After completing their breakfast Aimee tried to sit on her own while Reven sat cross-legged on her opposite.

He then entered a deep meditation state using his [Meditation] skill. Then he ran [Harmonic Ardor Regulation Art] at full speed.

Reven was finally breaking through the to the perfection stage of [Physical Body Realm].

After his tough fight with the Council his comprehension of Ardor heavily increased. Plus, there was Aarav whose use of Ardor itself was an inspiration to Reven to see Ardor as more of a sentient force rather than using it as a tool he started to see as a partner.

All these combined utterly broke any barriers he should have been facing in terms of comprehension. As for Ardor requirements, the quality and quantity of his Ardor accelerated after he had s*x with Aimee.

He decided to call it 'Dual Cultivation' inspired from the 21st century s*x novels.

Soon about 30 minutes passed.

Aimee herself was now in deep state of meditation too. The reason was Reven's potent sem*n which contained high amounts of Ardor in it enhancing it even further. Plus, the effect of [Harmonic Foundation Phase] on her body was also there. 

It led to her increased comprehension and Ardor quality pushing her to break her barriers.

She also started to breakthrough to the perfection stage of [Root Cog Realm].

Another hour passed.

Finally, the Ardor around both Aimee and Reven started to heavily excite. The Ardor was forming a funnel above each of their heads then slowly both the funnel overlapped and started to attract high amounts of Ardor from the atmosphere.

Aimee's [Root Cog] opened up and devoured Ardor crazily and soon it was completely filled then ancient Sanskrit symbols started forming around her [Root Cog].

The entire base of her spine started to glow deep red as the Root Chakra took its form inside the silver energy sphere at the base of her spine which was of course her first Ardor Energy Centre.

Every Chakra is different for every individual. It totally depended on how they have made their chakra. The only thing which is similar to all is the colours of each chakra of all the individuals.

The utility of the same Chakra is different for each individual. Which meant the same Chakra leads to different power scales for different individuals.

It was a complex system so the 'Empress' simply divided it into few groups based on their utility and strengths. They were Lesser < Greater < Ultimate < Mystic.

With lesser being the simplest one and of lowest strength. But easier to form.

The Ultimate was considered as the strongest but it had less utility.

The Mystic grade had unprecedented amounts of strength and utility both but were hard to acquire.

As for what defined the grade of Chakra someone will form –it was comprehension to Ardor of course.

Since Ardor was sentient so if you could increase your comprehension of it to a high level then it will do the rest for you.

Aimee had incorporated a Mystic Grade Chakra of course. It was obvious with her talents. Plus, the last night venture also helped her a lot. And she finally managed to enter a new stage.

As for Reven's end, his entire body started to glow again.

The [Harmonic Foundation Phase] circulated at full pace as the quarks of the atoms present in the cells of his body started to devour the Ardor at a high speed. This absorption of Ardor continued for the next 3 hours. And finally stopped.

The amount of Ardor his body devoured was so large that it practically drained the Ardor of around 3km area along with radius with his home as the centre.

Buzz-! Buzz-!

As his Ardor absorption reached its peak, his body cells excited even more and finally his entire body started buzzing. Then slowly his glow receded and his body calmed down.

Reven opened his eyes which shinning with brilliance.

He has finally broken through to perfection stage of [Physical Body Sheath Realm].

'Show me Ranks.'

[Command Accepted.]

[Showing the updated Ranks.]

[Ranks- Overall: E-

Strength: E-

Endurance: E-

Stamina: E-

Agility: E-

Ardor Pool: S-]

Reven smiled as he saw his ranks.

He then looked at Aimee who was gazing at him dazedly as he said with a teasing smile "Aimee, shall I call you my love all the time from now on or just Aimee?"

Aimee blushed and replied "Just Aimee would be fine. Though you can call me love when we are alone."

"Oh… then I will do that."

It was already near 8pm in the evening.

Reven came closer to Aimee and placed his lips against hers.

He and Aimee who were already naked felt the heat of each other's bodies.

"You want to do it again." Aimee asked Reven.

"Yes. How can I not if you are tempting me like this!" Reven exclaimed.

Hehe… hehehe…

"Come, my love." Aimee said and she opened her arms.

With that they started to make love again with full force.

Aah~! Anngh~! Aah~!

Aimee's lust arousing moans continued to rang out. This made Reven's blood boil and he increased the pace of his ploughing.

The two of them were completely engrossed in each other with overwhelming lust and love for each other.

AAh~! ANNGH~!

AAAAAAAHHHHHH~!

!!!

And the sleepless night continued.

…..

Marks the end of the Parivartan Arc.

Stay tuned for the next arc.  

3