46. AVENIR ACADEMY. [R-18]
176 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the completion of the 'Operation Demise' many things were rapidly changing in the ISC and around the World.

'Empress' used her true powers for the first time and checked into the privacy of each individual around the Earth without any exceptions.

Though it was stated that there will be no leakage of personal information as only the personal servers of 'Empress' attached to the Wrist-Band will be used.

But still many protested!

It was bound to happen but the governments around the World gave the explanation by saying that it was necessary for the safeguard of humanity.

After this they never responded back.

In the midst of all this, the UEA introduced a new policy called KYP or Know Your People. Under this policy once in every 10 years 'Empress' had the authority to scan entirety of humans to check if there were traitors inside humanity.

Of course this was only applied for the next 50 years because the UEA believed that by that time either humans would become strong enough to face the invaders or simply PERISH!

This took everyone by storm but nobody protested much as the moment someone tried to protest, they were declared as traitors and killed on spot even if they were innocent. So people could only grit their teeth and stay silent.

Most people actually accepted this because they thought its better than having traitors in the midst of themselves.

-----

The next day.

About 9 in the morning Reven woke up.

His pen*s still inside Aimee's pus*y which was wet and dyed in white with cream dripping from there.

They were in a similar state like then had been yesterday. The only difference was that Aimee to woke up with Reven today.

Reven wanted to just stay there and spend his day with Aimee again but he knew it was impossible as they both had work to do.

Plop-!

With a plop Reven's di*k came out of her dripping pus*y as Reven got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and freshen up.

After about 20 minutes he came out. Then Aimee went to take a bath and freshen up. While Reven used this time to clean the entire house especially the bedroom. He washed all the bedsheets and blankets and left them to dry in the washing machine.

After about an hour Aimee came out of the bathroom. Reven's marks were visible all around her body. Especially her breasts which were covered with hickeys and love bites. She purposely did not heal them as she wanted them to remain as long as they could.

Reven also had many marks around his body which he didn't heal. He purposefully told Aimee to bite around his neck to make her a small mark there specifically. Using Ardor he made it permanent too.

As she came out of the bathroom Reven came towards her and directly kissed her. After a few minutes of kissing Reven finally said "You know. I really don't want to go to work right now. I want you just stay with you."

Aimee placed her hand on Reven's head slightly patting him as she said "I am happy to hear that but we have to go. Listen you don't need to stay with me to show your love. You have me in your heart and that's enough.

Now let's go. Or else we will be late."

Hm…Hmmm.

Reven nodded.

With that they got ready and had their lunch.

Finally, they left the home and went to their respective works. Aimee went to the security department of Maya while Reven went to meet Dwayen.

They had something very important to discuss after all.

-----

At the Principal office of the academy.

Reven and Dwayen could be seen opposite to each other seemingly thinking about something.

"Sir Dwayen, what are the basic requirements you need here anyways. I mean the R&D branch is already safe and secured. Do you really need professionals?"

Reven was here due to the orders from the President to oversee the complete rejuvenation of the academy.

This was going to be the sole and the best academy for new generation Awakeners as well as Cultivators after all. So the President wanted it to be perfect.

They had already completed to construction works. Now it was time to improve the facilities and management. That was what Reven was asked for.

"I need trained army officials to teach."

Huh-!

Reven was surprised with the demand.

"Why?"

"You see the students that will join us will no longer be normal students. They will be given the best treatments but at the same time they are risk factors too. And I don't want them to go haywire."

"Okay…" Reven said in understanding.

"Let me finish first, my vision of an academy for students is preparing them to become capable enough to fight in the battlefield by the time they graduate. So this will not be as simple as an academy but a selection ground.

I am also planning to make more academies at every province with a capacity of at least 150 million in total with 25 million students at each province and 50 million at the capital -A mini city you may call*.

This will allow us to take in all the children in ISC in the five academies itself."

"Okay but 150 million?"

"I am talking about the future here. The execution must be a permanent one. As for how so many children, it is because of the new bill. I think you know what that is."

"I know. After leaving from here I have a discussion about it with the President too."

"Damn you have quite a work load." Dwayen said in sympathy.

'I know man. If I knew the Advent was coming I wouldn't have enrolled for Meta-Human Project. My luck really fu*ked me badly.' Reven thought in his mind while feeling an urge to cry.

He hated his decision even more after the night with Aimee. If he was a normal soldier, then by now he would have only focused in business and Aimee.

"Okay I understand what you are planning. From what I understand you are trying to build the academies from those 21st century western fantasy webnovels. Isn't it?"

"In short –yes but in a large scale. I don't want the academies to be a private property especially when they are awakeners. You know because most of them will be set up by the owners of the guild to nurture guild members not ISC members. It will in turn weaken the govt."

"I see you have done your research. I agree to it though. And do not worry all the funds will be given. Plus, for the first 3 years it is totally voluntary as per command mega-projects will be voluntary for 3 years. So that we can grow the economy in this time. This will benefit you.

Now the final thing.

What will be the name of the academy?" Reven asked.

"Well I am not good in naming stuffs. You suggest."

"How about… AVENIR ACADEMY?"

"Avenir meaning future."

"Indeed."

"That's a great one. We will go with this then."

"Then its settled. Now Empress present the contract."

[Orders received.]

[Presenting the contract to both the parties.]

A hologram in the form of a document appeared. As both of them signed the document presented.

"Finally done."

With that Reven left the academy.

…..

Author's Notes:

* The amount of people in the academy may sound absurd to many of the readers but see the area of the country I have designated in Chapter-17. That's more than necessary amount of area. You can google the area of many countries too. It equalizes that of many bigger countries.

There are various conscious reasons behind it too. The academy will have a big role in the future. And you will also realize why I have scaled the areas too.

*****

Arc 4: Descend.
Starts NOW!

This Arc will be a bit slow first as I want to explain the long term effects of the Advent.
Then it will pick up pace and the developments here will blow your minds

4