48. Moon’s Dawn.
94 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was baffling but many of the people in the meeting hall raised their Ardor.

Seeing this Reven could not help but sigh in disappointment.

Humans never learn!

Everyone thought that having powers means they were superior forgetting that others had the same powers.

'Guess the hangover of Ardor hasn't died down from them yet.' He thought while rubbing his forehead.

Seeing them raising their Aimee could not hold back anymore and covered everyone under her Ardor stopping everyone from utilising more Ardor.

She then coldly said "You should stay in your limits. You all are responsible people so act like one."

"You…" Someone tried to rebuke her.

"You what?" Aimee cut them off.

"You guys do not have any other solution to give and still trying to act like goody-two-shoes and like you care. Without saying what you truly want.

You all act like some civilized, well-behaved and caring persons trying to get the right decisions but in the end all you do is waste time without a conclusion." Aimee said directly to their face which made them flush with shame.

Still some guild masters were not convinced and started to verbally fight with Aimee.

"Like you are a saint. We all know that this law has problems. Why are women also given same right? Plus, what happens if cheating becomes more prominent? Or you want this to pass so that you could shake you're a.s..."

The speaker tried to continue but as if his words were stuck in his mouth. He could speak anything. He then felt a cold gaze landing on him which made his very soul shudder. 

"Choose the next words very carefully or else I don't mind disrespecting the President. And believe me if I do that, you will regret saying what you were trying to say just now.

Do you understand!"

It was of course Reven who was looking at the guy.

As for why he could not speak? It was because Reven simply used [Vector Expansion] inside his body to stop his vocal cords.

At the same time, his [S-] Rank Ardor filled the room. Pressuring almost everybody here except for the few people who he didn't want.

Then he continued as he tilted his head to right "Or if you wish to try me then maybe you can go ahead."

Cold sweat dropped of almost everyone in the room.

The entire meeting hall was deathly silent.

"You know what? It was really a bad choice to bring you all here to discuss this long term issue.

We should have taken the decision ourselves. It was our fault to invite you all who thinks that with their meagre power they can control a human society.

You who don't even know how to talk in front of others. In front of people with higher authority.

No forget about that, the head of the entire country is sitting right beside us and your tongue is spewing this type of sh*t.

Hell, you are saying such things to a woman in front of the President. Haven't you learned manners or at least the basic behaviour?

Or do you think with Ardor you are some overpowered protagonist or something? See, I don't know what you think of yourself as. But remember it's not just you who has that power."

With that Reven took back his Ardor. Then looked at the President and said "I am sorry for my disrespect sir."

And continued "Now then if anyone of you have another solution then give it now. Or we will proceed as sir President says."

Nobody spoke.

"Sir President you may start."

Kuhum-!

With that Atal started to explain the details to everyone and finally after 3 hours of discussion the bill finalised.

And one of the long term plans of humanity's development was finally in action.

As this was done the day came to an end.

-----

The Next Day.

At Venus Coffee Shop Branch Maya.

Aimee and Reven were meeting with Ankan to discuss something.

"So what do you think?" Reven asked Ankan.

"Well, I have got no problem. Plus, it will permanently solve the problems related to CP for us too." Anakan replied.

"So you in?"

"Heck, you have 50% shares anyways. So even if I don't want, I will still come but I like the plan."

"Good, so register 'Eclipse Group' as a logistic company and make it 'Eclipse Logistics'. We will start funding it from today itself. I want it to at least reach every corner of ISC by 5 months. We will be launching the product by then.

'Ethos Enterprise' will become its supporter then and it will be a part of our guild. I am planning to register the guild now itself too.

You will be the CEO of 'Eclipse Logistics' while Valey Giovanni will be the CEO of 'Ethos Enterprise'."

Reven's plan was to create his own guild and for that he didn't want any investor in his guild.

He wanted to totally own his guild so he planned everything from the beginning and with Eclipse coming in to the equation he would have a group of spies in his bag disguised as a logistic company from the get go.

And with his own company Ethos Enterprise acting as investor there will not be much issues. Plus, their product would be launched within 6 months so that was a huge CP making time too.

Thinking that Reven opened the guild registration page via Empress.

"So what is the name of the guild?" Ankan looked at the hologram page as he asked.

"Moon's Dawn!"

It was Aimee who spoke decisively.

"Wow! That's a good one." Ankan said.

"Okay then Moon's Dawn it is."

[Guild Registered.]

[You may check the details.]

'Show me'

[Guild Data:

Name- Moon's Dawn.

Guild Owner- Reven Greh.

Guild Leader- Aimee Solace.

Affiliations- Ethos Enterprise, Eclipse Logistics.

Members- Ankan Sashtri, Valey Giovanni.

# Please create the distribution of guild positions for every member. #] 

Reven then completed the registration of his guild and the 2 affiliated companies with it.

"Now then it's done. It is time for me to go. Have a lot of work to do." With that Ankan left.

Reven and Aimee were left alone.

"I like the coffee here." Aimee said as she sipped the coffee.

"Me too."

"Should we buy this Shop?"

"Huh! You like it that bad?"

"No, but this shop shall become exclusive for the guild members. Plus, the brand name is already established we can use it to our advantage."

"Hmm… Your idea doesn't seem to be too bad. But who exactly owns this Shop."

"It is…"

-----

A Few Days Later.

In the train station of Elpis. Many passengers could be seen getting out of the train.

Along with the many tourists Reven, Aimee, Vera, her boyfriend whose name was Cale Coburn, the MHS and Emma and Dave amounting to a total of 14 people could also be seen coming out.

"Yahoo-! Its finally time." Ronny shouted with excitement.

"It feels like we can finally relax for a week." Aleena said with a content smile.

"Indeed. We can finally have our much deserved rest, guys!" Reven said to everyone.

The much awaited vacation time was finally here.

…..

2