53. Dungeon Dive!
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...!"

Reven and his team finally entered the GATE.

No, rather they jumped into the GATE!

They left their body to free fall and then be pulled inside the passageway of the GATE.

They could not move their bodies much. But they still covered themselves with a layer of Ardor around their bodies.

The passageway was devoid of any light but they could feel each other because of the Ardor flow. They continued to feel a pull for a minute or two.

Soon they could see light at the other end!

As they crossed the passageway, they could feel that their bodies had gained the ability to move again.

Swoosh-! Whoosh-!

They were all released about 5m above the ground. They all steadied their bodies for the landing and…

Thud-! Thud-!...

They all finally landed on the ground.

After they were released inside, the GATE above them closed and vanished.

HUUUFUUU-!!!

Everyone took deep breaths as they looked around.

"Finally! We landed safely." Dave said.

"Alright come into formation now. We do not know what we will have to face, so we will always move in formation.

Is that clear?" Aimee said.

"YES!" Everyone responded and positioned themselves in a formation.

Reven and Felix at the front acting as the scouts. Aimee, Jun and Ken just behind them acting as the main attack force.

At the back was Parth and Ronny. Dave and Talos were at the two flanks.

Geena, Aleena and Emma were at the centre ready to use their AOE and ranged abilities anytime.

After getting into formation they checked their surroundings.

The place they landed was in the middle of a large cave like structure.

Describing it as gigantic might be doing an injustice to it, the structure they were seeing was simply mind-boggling.

Tunnel like structure could be seen in front of them but it was so huge that they could think it of as a tunnel. Heavy amounts of Ardor spiralling across the entire tunnel structure, giving an ominous feeling to everyone.

There was glowing structures embedded everywhere in the walls, giving it a sense mysteriousness.

The team couldn't assess anything more than that for now.

'Empress can you connect to Earth?' Reven asked in his mind.

[No.]

'As expected. Any idea about the time difference?'

"Alright, Reven can you sense Vera?" Aimee asked him, cutting him of his talk with the 'Empress'.

Reven replied by shaking his head, indicating that he could not.

[No. The signals to the servers are being interrupted due to some unknown reasons.]

'I see. Try to analyse as much data as you can and see if you can bypass the hindrance.'

[Understood.]

[New Task Generated.]

[Starting the Analysis of the area.]

[Progress: 0.003%]

[Continuing analysis in background.]

"Guys change to Radio-Ardor Waves (RAW) for communication. Direct servers don't work." Reven said to everyone.

The others nodded and manually changed from servers to RAW so that they do not have mush problems in communicating with each other.

'Also send as much signals as possible. Maybe they can sense us first.'

Beep-!

[Sending Radio-Ardor Waves.]

After this Reven couldn't help but think-

'I need to improve my understanding of my abilities then maybe I can even have the ability to locate the person I have formed the [Covenant] with.'

"Alright! We will all move in one direction. Reven and Felix will act as our Pathfinders.

Aleena you will be in-charge of the map making, with your [Echolocation] it should be even more easy.

Everyone else will look out for any surprise attacks." Aimee instructed everyone.

"Understood!"

"Let's move."

With that the group started to move.

Reven and Felix moved about 10m ahead of the team.

Felix used his ability [Shadow Walk] to move through the corners of the cave walls.

As for Reven he moved using movement martial arts technique which was inspired from old Japanese samurai movements.

He was agile and his presence was died to almost zero. He moved like a ninja in old anime and movies.

They continued like this for about 15 minutes when…

HOWLLL-!

A loud howl rang out in the tunnel.

Grr… Grr… Grrr… GrrrR… GRRR…

A hoard of goblins came out of nowhere and started running towards them.

"How the hell?" Felix was shocked.

He couldn't sense any goblins in 1km radius before but suddenly they appeared out of nowhere.

It was as they were teleported there.

"This is going to be a hard one, isn't it?"

Reven mumbled in confusion. He himself sensed that the goblins appeared out of nowhere.

'Whatever, I will find that later, for now let's just kill them.'

Reven thought as he increased his pace at the same time signaled Felix to fall back and join Aimee and others and take positions.

Reven increased his speed even more and soon arrived in front of the foremost goblins who were acting as tank.

He jumped and spiraled his body and moved his right leg and landed a Flying-Crescent Kick directly on the neck of the goblin.

He used a combination of kicks from Taekwondo and used Ardor to reinforce his legs.

Boom-!

The result was that the amount of power he used utterly destroyed the head of the goblin and turned it into a blood mist.

Then he took a hybrid pose of Boxing and Karate and used his legs to position his body in a stance which looked much similar to Muay-Thai.

He then formed an Ardor layer around his body and swiftly reached the next goblin.

He punched the goblin on torso, breaking it into half!

He then reached out and kicked another goblin on its waist which flung him up in the air and jumped and landed a back kick on its chest. Totally making a meat paste out of him.

He moved to his next target and landed a Karate Chop on its head and killing it.

The remaining tanker goblins used their shields to defend from Reven's attacks and at the same time trying to attack him through the axe.

Many of their attacks landed on his body but nothing could cut through his [S-] rank Ardor.

Reven increased the use of his deadly kicks which killed 3 to 4 goblins at the same time. While he used his hands to mostly block the attacks and punch occasionally to distract the enemy.

"[Pyromancy]!"

Suddenly, he heard Emma's voice as some of the goblins were in-gulfed in flames and died.

The others also arrived!

'Well… I guess that's all for practicing some hand-to-hand for now.' Reven thought as he fall back a bit.

He had to give others chance too so that they can warm up before the main battle.

"[Weapon Control]!"

Swoosh-! Twachak-!

Talos used his ability as numerous swords started hovering and moved towards the goblins and flayed them to pieces.

Ken ran ahead and started cutting the goblins swiftly with [Radiant Sword].

Slice-! Slice-! Slice-!

GRRRAHHH-!

The goblin lord at the back looked quite angry seeing the group toying with them.

Well… they were really toying with them anyways.

Shinnnng-!

Bam-!

Suddenly, the goblin lord's roars came to an end too!

As for how? It was because of Ronny who used [Heart's Bullet] and ended up shooting the goblin lord to death.

With that the goblin hoard was finally destroyed.

The group then continued moving steadily and they were repeatedly being welcomed by hoard of different common monsters like the goblins and wolves.

They continued like this for about 5 hours.

Finally, they stopped after they saw the huge cave separating into two separate ways.

…..

Author's Notes:

* Do check our my other work. It is a fan-fiction based on multiple anime. I am sure you will enjoy it if you are into kinky stuffs.

Title- Stealing Anime Waifus With OP System

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW.

I will really appreciate it.

1