61. CORPSE MANIPULATOR!
1.1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"!!!"

At the exact moment when the skeleton used his spell, Ronny fired another shot of [Heart's Bullet].

And this time it directly hit the middle of the head of the skeleton!

Silence filled the entire boss room for few seconds.

Aimee who was silently watching this through the mist suddenly widened her eyes.

The bullet didn't hit the skeleton!

It stopped just a few millimeters away from its forehead!

'Empress now activate the full body suit.' She ordered.

[Command Accepted.]

A layer of body suit entirely made of Nano-Bots formed around her body and covered her entirely. The suit was totally white in colour with black strips around and a Ardor core near the chest area.

[Body Suit ready for combat.]

'Everyone it is time to initiate the plan.' She sent a message to the others to start the plan.

The moment she gave her orders, Jun used his ability.

[Dragon's Prestige]!

RAAAWWRRRR!!!!

A heaven rendering roar rang out with extreme force and hit the cauldron which made the cauldron to lose its balance and fall off.

Chi… Chi… Chi…

The flames coming out of it scattered around filling the room with intense heat.

"YOU…"

The skeleton seemed to say something in anger but…

CLANG-! CLANG-!

Two flying swords came out of nowhere and hit the skeleton from both of his sides.

"KILL!!!"

The skeleton roared and summoned hundreds of undead filling the already mist filled room.

"Guys it is time. Suit up!"

Aimee's voice rang out in the mist.

Everyone else heard that and used Nano-Suits to cover their bodies.

[Dark Tendrils]

The skeleton used another spell and spread pitch black tendrils around the room to attack the enemy.

SHINNG-!

SLASH-! SLASH-!

Talos used swords to counter them.

While this was happening around the room, Felix kept his gaze upon the skeleton marking it's every move.

'Just for a few more minutes. I need to make sure I get the hold of it and everything will be done.'

Felix kept his calm despite his anxiousness inside and continue to stare at the battlefield with deep eyes.

It was at this moment that Jun suddenly ran towards the huge skeleton from behind.

He amplified his body's attack ability with [Dragon's Prestige] and jumped towards the skeleton with full force and punched.

BOOOOM-!

Surprisingly or unsurprisingly the skeleton blocked the punch and punched Jun's gut. This sent the guy flying.

Talos also held a hammer in his hand and jumped at the skeleton, he also used the thrusters of the Nano-Suit to gain more power and swung the hammer vertically at the skeleton.

The hammer was blocked!

Just as the skeleton tried use its other hand to punch at Talos.

DOOOM-!

He felt an impeding sense of danger as he summoned a shield in front of him.

And he was right, it was Ronny who shot another [Heart's Bullet] at him.

"You bunch of moths… I will simply implode all of you to death."

The skeleton said with visible anger and irritation in his tone.

First, the group disturbed his cultivation and now they were irritating the hell out of him. Plus, the Nano-Suits were heavily protecting them from the flames near him and gave the ability to stand in front of him.

He himself was a Corpse Manipulator and had less experience in fighting close combat which was proving to be a bit pressurising for him and the mist which was still there was making his visibility low and his undead army was being cut up and down out of nowhere.

Seeing all this the frustrated decided to use his most powerful reserves of undead directly and…

"Come out my…"

BOOOOOM-!

Just as he tried to summon his troops, he was interrupted as Aimee appeared out of nowhere and kicked his other hand which was holding the staff.

This made him lose the staff.

'NOW!!!'

Felix saw his chance and suddenly appeared in front of the staff and held it tightly and ran.

"NOOO!!!"

The skeleton shouted as immense amount of pressure was released from his body.

Jun used this opportunity and used [Dragon's Prestige] again and caught the skeleton off-guard.

Talos and Aimee also used this chance and attacked using everything they had and then…

Ran back with full speed.

"Kill… I will kill YOU ALLL!!!!!!"

The angry skeleton started to follow them but the mist and his own size made it a bit hard for him to move as fast as them. Plus, Ronny used his ability too and kept the skeleton busy.

"RUN! EVERYONE ASAP!!!"

The group started running towards the inner region with everything they had.

-----

Back at the inner region.

Reven completely explained the plan to the others.

Everyone nodded after hearing him and decided to act accordingly.

After about 3 hours passed.

The Manti-orc group came back to the cellar to see that Reven and the others had woken up. Seeing this they nodded, they had given them a lower dose anyways so it was not shocking for them.

"You all come with us."

The seeming leader of Manti-orcs spoke as a few others started to hold onto the group.

The group tried to struggle and fight back but…

WAAANG-!

The leader Manti-orc released his tremendous aura and stated.

"You all better cooperate with us, at least by doing that you will get a pain free death."

With that he retracted his aura and walked away.

The group looked at each other and nodded. They slowly but surely followed the group and finally arrived at the ritual position.

= = = = =

[Dungeon Analysis Status]

[Progress- 90%]

= = = = =

The analysis of the dungeon also accelerated during the last 4 hours, finally reaching the 90% mark.

'Aimee are you guys done...?'

Reven sent Aimee a message but all he got was silence.

Meanwhile the Manti-orcs had started to perform the ritual too. The 15 Manti-orc each held one of the members of the group and surrounded in a circle, while the other 6 held the central position including the leader of the Manti-orcs.

The ritual continued for quite some time.

At the same time, the others looked at Reven with anxiousness while Reven himself was also sweating a bit.

'C'mon Aimee… Answer me, Damn it!!!'

He himself was getting anxious too.

Suddenly…

Just as he thought they would have to be the first to attack the Manti-orcs. And struggle until Aimee and the others arrived.

= = = = =

[Dungeon Analysis Status]

[Progress- 95%]

= = = = =

A 5% increase in the analysis bar showed up.

And at the same time…

'Reven everything is done.' Aimee's voice rang out in his mind through the Seven-Link.

HUMMMM-!

The Manti-orcs who were busy performing the ritual suddenly felt a chill on their backs.

And…

BOOOOM-!

DUUUUMMMMM-!

Their intuition was up to the point. They were indeed in danger.

They saw another group of humans coming towards them while a massive hoard of undead was following them and a gigantic skeleton just behind.

"DAMN IT! IT IS THE…

CORPSE MANIPULATOR!!!"

…..

Announcement
Do leave a REVIEW!
It will cheer me up...!
2