{{Chapter ~ 00005}}~Thought of Arathia Scientists
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[[Scientists POV]]

For years, scientists in the world of Angeline had been searching for an explanation for the mysterious abilities that some individuals possessed - the ability to manipulate energy using only their thoughts. These abilities were commonly referred to as "magic" by the people of the world, but the scientists were convinced that there must be a more scientific explanation.

One day, a breakthrough occurred when a group of scientists discovered a new type of energy that had never been observed before. They dubbed it "Ethereal energy" due to its otherworldly properties. The scientists immediately recognized that Ethereal energy was connected to the magic abilities of certain individuals, and they hypothesized that it was the source of this power.

As they continued to study Ethereal energy, the scientists made several key observations. First, they discovered that it was a form of dark energy, which made it difficult to observe and measure. Second, they found that Ethereal energy was present in all living things, but only a select few individuals possessed the ability to control it. Finally, they noticed that certain types of emotions and thoughts could influence the flow of Ethereal energy.

Based on these findings, the scientists began to classify Ethereal energy as the source of magic in the world of Angeline. They theorized that certain individuals were born with a natural ability to manipulate Ethereal energy, while others could potentially learn to do so with the right training.

Despite the excitement surrounding this discovery, there were also concerns about the potential dangers of Ethereal energy. Some feared that it could be used as a weapon, while others worried that the manipulation of this energy could have unforeseen consequences.

As the scientists continued to study Ethereal energy and its connection to magic, they hoped to unlock its full potential while also minimizing any potential risks. They believed that a better understanding of Ethereal energy could lead to incredible scientific breakthroughs and advancements in fields such as medicine and energy production.

0