Chapter 18: Secret Base
101 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Carlo revealing his story to Lemma, she became much more accepting of everything, and that included Lawrence, son of Horace Zy. After classes, Lemma and Lawrence would always head to the corner of the library where they met and discussed her nature, what exactly made her different from the Zy family's robots.


On some sunny day:

"Don't poke too deeply, ouch!" A needle punctures Lemma's index finger. It was Lawrence who was trying to discover if Lemma has some blood components.

"Hmmm..." He places her finger on his tongue, trying to figure out what exactly the red fluid is, "It's kind of sweet."

"Stop that! It's embarrassing! You could've just asked me! It's food coloring!"

"...why?"

"...just in case someone makes me BLEED."


On some rainy day:

"He puts these upgrade chips on some of my body parts. Like this." She pops out her left ear and shows a chip, similar to a RAM, but so much smaller with more intricate wirings.

"That's interesting, but I don't know much about these chip stuff."

"My dad connects the chip to some computer, reading its data, I think?"

"Hmmmmm... maybe I should ask my father about-"

"Hell no."


On some windy day:

"Look, look! Isn't this cute! My father's laboratory made this!"

"That's eerily similar to what he told me about, robot frogs..." A robot frog was jumping all around them. It licked the face of Lemma. "That tickles!"

"Hahahahaha! It licked you! Fly face!"

"...what are you two doing here?" It was Sophia, who found the two of them.

"Both of you hate each other in class, but I noticed you two both always went to the library during lunch times at Friday. What are you two, secret lovers?" She had a face like this -> (⊂•⊃_⊂•⊃)

"Ready?" (•⊃_⊂•⊃ミ)

"Yeah." (✿⊂•⊃_⊂•)

Lemma and Lawrence simultaneously jumped at Sophia and covered her mouth.

"Help! I'-ffffmph?!"

...

"Geez! You should've just told me about this! I love robots! I watched Wall-G three times!" Both of them told that they were discussing about the Zy family robots, a family secret.

"Wait, you didn't notice, Fatass?"

"My name is LAW-RENCE."

"Yeah, didn't you notice, Fatass? This frog has a USB port." Sophia grabs the frog and forcefully opens its mouth, revealing a USB 3.0 port, commonly used on everyday devices.

"...oh."

The three made their plans to discover the inner workings of this frog.

5