3.
77 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xieling came to the ward with a small baby in his arms. Shen Yun who was anticipating his arrival became excited and wanted to run towards Shen Xieling but his sanity came back in the next moment when his heavy body gave him pain.

Shen Xieling saw the small movement of Shen Yun and sighed, it seems that this child was really Protagonist Shou's spiritual support.

He handed the small baby to Shen Yun and then left the ward with Shen Chu'an.

He has already handled adoption procedures in the hospital and went home with Shen Chu'an. 

"Daddy, is that Uncle Ning?"

As they reached home, they saw a person sitting in front of the door with his head in his arms. Quite pitiful...

Wait!

"Xiao An, You said it's Uncle Ning?"

Shen Chu'an looked at his Daddy and then at the pitiful Uncle, he nodded.

"Uncle Ning likes long hair!"

Well, that man sure has long hair.

Shen Ning, the Second child of Shen's family, and a lost cause loved getting in trouble, dressing up, and running around. After the death of Shen's parents, Shen Ning became a bit more mature and stable but just a year ago he ran away with someone he love and didn't even call back once.

But now he is sitting in front of his house, really pitiful.

"A'Ning?"

Shen Ning who was extremely depressed heard the voice of his elder brother and looked up.

"Brother...Brother!!"

Shen Xieling saw him jump on him, Shen Ning hugged the waist of his elder brother and buried his head in his shoulders.

"Brother! I was bullied!!"

Shen Xieling caught this brother and was annoyed. 

"You come inside and wash first."

It's really smelly. Not that he feels disgusting, but..this smell can't be tolerated at all!

Shen Ning flinched and left Shen Xieling's embrace.

Shen Xieling opened the door to the small house, When the lights were switched on, Shen Xieling was a bit stunned. This house is really small for three adults and two children...

This is a small two-story house with three bedrooms, a kitchen, and one bathroom. The things in the house are worn out and extremely old.

"Go take a bath and we will talk after dinner."

Shen Ning nodded. He really needs a bath urgently, the bad ending of his love story and that...Ahem, well his luck was never good from start.

Watching Shen Ning go inside the small bathroom with only a bathrobe, Shen Xieling knew that this guy had no money and clothes...

Shen Chu'an was sitting on the orange couch with a Small bunny-shaped Jelly, He was eating it with relish. Shen Xieling decided to buy some more candies later.

He went to Kitchen and saw that there were still some things left to cook and decided to make Vegetable Dumplings, Vegetable fried rice, and hot and sour soup. 

He was a great cook, For the manager and others he really had this talent but only he knew that in an orphanage the children couldn't eat good meals at all, it was all bland and tasteless, So he started cooking under the guidance of a cook in the restaurant across the orphanage.

After a while, Shen Ning came out of the bathroom, refreshed and good. His long black hairs were still wet and the water drops fell from them, the white bathrobe suited his white skin, and his cheeks were a bit red from the hot bath.

"Ah~"

Shen Ning finally relaxed. He finally came back home.

When Shen Ning saw his little nephew sitting on the couch and watching TV, he also sat down with him and took the little nephew in his lap.

"Hey, Xiao An, What are you watching?"

Shen Chu'an smacked his lips as if tasting something delicious.

"Uncle Ning, I am watching cartoons."

Shen Ning looked at Tom and Jerry on the TV and nodded. Alright, this is a good cartoon, he watched and loved these cartoons in his childhood.

So, the two watched Tv when Shen Xieling called them.

"Come, Meal is ready."

Shen Ning looked up, he was stunned...Huh? When did his elder brother become this...white? No, Wait, He is too beautiful!!

"Brother! What happened to you?"

Shen Xieling rolled his eyes at him, went and took Shen Chu'an in his arms, and said.

"Want to eat or not?"

Shen Ning of course wants to eat, but he is too hungry~

"Eat, Eat!"

The meal was extremely delicious, Even the little An ate a lot and his small belly bloated.

"Oh~ Whose this little balloon?"

Shen Ning teased and when he saw Shen Chu'an almost on verge of crying he shut up.

"Daddy!! Uncle Ning bully me!"

Shen Xieling felt a headache already, This Shen Ning seems to be a trouble maker.

"No, don't cry Xiao An, Daddy will also cry, Don't cry. See daddy will beat Uncle Ning."

Shen Chu'an seemed to be coaxed and looked at Shen Ning triumphantly, Shen Ning was stunned, Hey, this little thing is acting!!

But Shen Xieling had already slapped Shen Ning's head.

"Alright, Eat, We need to take the food to A'Yun later."

Shen Ning finally remembered his little brother.

"Ah! I forgot, Where is A'Yun?"

Shen Xieling looked at Shen Ning and said quietly.

"Hospital."

Shen Ning was startled and almost shouted.

"What happened?!"

Shen Xieling sighed, died after being hit on the head, changed his soul, and seemingly also have a child?

"Lost his memory after being hit on the head."

Shen Ning:...Isn't this..a bit dramatic?

"Is he alright?"

Shen Xieling nodded.

"Nothing much, but wanted to adopt a baby, I let him. The doctor said that he might be confused about his memory and thinks that he gave birth to this child, This condition can sometimes happen."

Shen Ning was dumbfounded.

"Brother, isn't the situation worse?"

Shen Xieling sighed.

"Not at all, We can't force A'Yun. You know A'Yun's sexuality."

Shen Ning was amazed...Goodness, what is wrong with his brother's brain circuit?

"Anyway, we will go and give him dinner, and also, A'Ning, You will stay there tonight."

"Ok, No problem."

Shen Xieling gave him a glance and then took out some notes.

"It's 1000 Yuan. Go and buy yourself some clothes."

Shen Ning:...

 

 

 

 

6