4.
78 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Yun was a bit flustered to meet another new brother but after an hour or so, he found out that this brother was also a charming and kind person. 

"So do you remember something now?"

Shen Ning asked with expectation.

Shen Yun couldn't say anything to this, he is not their brother, and he has no memory of the original body owner, so how can he remember anything at all? But the expectation in his second brother's eyes...he doesn't want to disappoint.

Shen Xieling knew what this guy was thinking about.

"A'Ning, you grabbing A'yun's money or ruining dad's cake and being beaten by mom cannot make anyone remember anything but the effect might be the opposite Like I want to beat you for all these things."

Shen Ning became quiet, Alright, His elder brother when angry is not something good to face.

"Yea! I thought about it now, How can this be possible! Anyway, A'Yun, you should rest now, Second brother will guard you tonight~"

Shen Yun smiled hearing Shen Ning and felt relaxed.

Shen Xieling looked at the baby in the cot and said after some thought.

"A'Yun, I think I should take the baby back home, he will need to drink milk every hour or so, Your sleep will get disturbed, So can I?"

Shen Yun flinched, He actually didn't have any disagreement on the matter but...that's his baby, he doesn't want to become separated even for an hour but...brother is also correct.

He needs to sleep and get up healthy so he can get out of this hospital quickly, He can see that this family's financial situation is not better, he can't just waste money in this place anymore.

"Ok, then trouble you brother."

Shen Xieling smiled and nodded.

"Then, I will be leaving, You and A'Yun should sleep early."

Shen Ning and Shen Yun waved to him, Shen Xieling walked out with the small bun in his arms.

The little baby wasn't much sad at leaving his mother but actually played happily by kicking his arms in Shen Xieling's embrace.

.

At night Shen Xieling slept with the baby and Shen Chu'an.

The baby woke up 3 times in the middle of the night for milk, Shen Xieling was ready for this, so he handle the baby well and slept well at night.

The next morning, Shen Xieling changed Shen Chu'an and made breakfast.

There were still some buns from last night, so he steamed them, made Rice porridge for Shen Yun, and made scallion cake for everyone. The milk for the baby was boiled and packed in a big bottle, After this, he sat at the table with Shen Chu'an for breakfast.

"Xiao An, Daddy might be late today, So Uncle Ning will come to get you ok?"

Shen Chu'an nodded while eating.

"Osh dwaddy"

So little An was sent to kindergarten and Shen Xieling went to the hospital with the baby and a big bag.

.

Shen Yun woke up early today, he felt extremely better than before and the pain in his body also became a lot less.

Shen Ning was still sleeping on the bench, Shen Yun didn't want to trouble him so he stood up with difficulty and went to the bathroom, When he came back he saw Shen Xieling coming in with the baby.

"Brother!"

Shen Xieling was startled to see Shen Yun but he sighed and helped Shen Yun to sit.

"The baby slept again on the way, There is breakfast for you and A'Ning, A Change of clothes for A'Ning too. I packed some of Xiao An's baby clothes for the baby, there is the milk bottle here, warm-up and feed baby then."

Shen Yun heard the big paragraph and nodded with a serious face, He need to become more good at all this.

Shen Xieling thought again and said.

"I have a part-time job today so I can't pick Xiao An, You tell A'Ning to pick Xiao An and take him here, I will pick up Xiao An and baby from the hospital later."

Shen Yun glanced at the sleeping Shen Ning.

"Alright, Brother you can leave it to me."

Shen Xieling stood up and patted Shen Yun's head.

"Mn, Rest well."

After that he left the hospital and went straight towards the audition place, He searched last night, And saw this audition for a drama. He signed up for the audition and came here today.

The place was full of people and he was given a number which was 52 by an assistant, The current number was 15 so there was a long time before his turn.

So he heard some gossip while waiting.

"hey, I also heard that!"

"You heard, I saw, Feng Jinchen met with the head of the Feng family and was quite familiar with him."

"Huh? so that means that Actor Feng might be from Feng Family?"

"You can delete that might, it's 100% right."

"Even the entertainment industry is full of Second-generation, where should we go?"

"Forget Actor Feng for now, Did you hear that Qi Rong will be thrown out of Xingdi entertainment Company?"

"What?! When did this happen?"

"Lot early, Who said this newcomer to sneak around our Mu Yingdi."

"Yeah! That Qi Rong deserves to be blackened and thrown out."

.

Shen Xieling passed 5 hours like this when finally his turn came and he went inside the audition room. There were four people in the judge's seat, From the tags, he knew who was whom, Director Fu, Screenwriter Qian, a Producer, and a Male Protagonist of the Drama.

"Nice to meet you Director, Miss Qian, Mr. Ji, and  Mr. Ru. I am Shen Xieling, Here for the audition for Male lead four."

Director nodded and others also sat up. The person on the stage was extremely beautiful not feminine but extremely supreme beauty. The voice was also very clear and pure.

"Go ahead, Do scene 18."

There are only 18 scenes for this character and the last scene is the most important as this character who is half villain in the play will reveal a big secret to the Protagonist and die at hands of the Main Villain.

 

5