5.
75 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahaha! Shidi, Poor Shidi, I really pity you...Ah...You didn't even know this much. You didn't even know that your parents and sister were killed by your lover! I envy your ignorance Shidi. cough!"

The beautiful man coughed violently but the sadness and grievance in his eyes weren't lies. He was accusing the person in front of him. 

"You still believe that vixen! That Vixen even killed your Clan members, And now wants to kill our Shifu! Are you blind or pretending?!"

The man shouted like a caged beast. He glared at the person like he couldn't believe that humans can be this ignorant and love brain?

"Ha! Don't come here! If you still believe that Vixen, Then I will tell you what, Go and ask Shimei, She will open your blind eyes for good."

Saying so, As if he was tired the man waved the person out and sat down coughing, he coughed harder and harder.

How can his Shidi be so blind? That woman is using him, That woman is not a good thing! He must kill that Vixen by his own hands! She dared lay her hands on his Shidi and Shifu!

The man pressed his lips together to control the uncontrollable cough, his eyes narrowed and the tense jaw showed his frustration, This was a helpless man who loved his family but couldn't even protect them.

.

Shen Xieling stood from the ground patted his clothes and looked at the director who was still in a shocked state, then he peaked at the other judges, Screenwriter Qian was already writing something while Producer Ji was...crying? and the Main Protagonist of the Drama, the Actor Ru Jiu had his eyes wide open.

"Um...I am finished?"

Director Fu jumped from his seat startling everyone. 

"Damn! I didn't record the scene!!"

Others:...Oh.

Shen Xieling then saw Actor Ru Jiu coming toward him and hugging him.

"Shixiong don't worry! I am sorry! I made so much trouble!"

Shen Xieling:...No it's ok.

Then it was screenwriter Qian, She stood up and almost shouted.

"Alright! You are our Shixiong, The fourth Male Protagonist!"

Shen Xieling looked at the director.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Come here Xiao ling, Here is the Contract sign it~"

Shen Xieling looked at the group who looked like they were about to kidnap him the next moment and smiled softly. He read the contract thought about it and then he signed. He was paid 3000 for one scene which is already good enough for a no-name actor like him.

Ru Jiu came and immediately asked for his Wechat. Shen Xieling very politely added him. After half an hour he left the audition place. He will join the group in a week. Before that, he has to settle Shen Yun and Shen Ning, and also Shen Chu'an.

It was already evening when he arrived at the hospital with dinner. He picked up Shen Chu'an and Shen Ming, The little baby of Shen Yun was named today by the three brothers. They blessed the baby to be bright in nature with this name.

After arriving home, he bathed Shen Chu'an who was going on about how he played with his friends and then got scolded by the teacher for not wearing shoes. All the little things he did in the day were told preciously, Shen Xieling was warmed and smiled softly while bathing the little baby.

"Alright Xiao An, it's time to sleep."

He patted the little butt and took him to the bedroom and let him lie down on the bed with Shen Ming.

"Take care of Baozi, Daddy will go take a bath."

Shen Chu'an nodded.

"Daddy, don't worry, AnAn will protect little brother."

Shen Xieling patted his head and went to take a bath.

.

After 4 days, Shen Yun was discharged and came home under Shen Xieling and Shen Ning's protection.

When he saw the small house, he didn't feel disgusted but felt warm. This is his home now. His and his baby's home...he has passed that nightmare...He has passed it. 

When Shen Xieling saw the crystal tears falling down from Shen Yun's eyes, he was a bit distressed.

"Hey, Why is A'Yun crying like Xiao Ming? Ah...wait no, Our Xiao Ming don't cry, He is a good baby!"

Shen Ning interjected in the sad atmosphere with Shen Ming in his arms.

Shen Xieling and Shen Yun glanced at each other and laughed.

"Welcome home A'Yun."

Shen Xieling smiled at Shen Yun. This protagonist is really bullied by that scum gong.

.

"Really?! Brother is going to start acting?"

Shen Ning was extremely surprised.

"Yeah, So you need to take care of A'Yun and take Xiao An to and fro from kindergarten."

Saying so, Shen Xieling took out the remaining 6000 Yuan in his saving and gave it to Shen Yun.

"For this month, I will be out of the city, Busy Shooting. You can Video call me and this money is for the daily ration. Use it well."

Shen Yun clenched his hands but became serious.

"Brother, I also want to act."

Shen Xieling looked at the Protagonist Shou, who is his little brother now. The protagonist before rebirth was also a small actor, he love acting.

"I know, But not before Xiao Ming becomes 8 months old. You are not allowed till then."

Shen Yun was surprised not to mention Shen Ning.

"Hey Hey, Wait. Are you both going to be actors?! Should I become a singer then?"

Shen Xieling thoughtfully looked at him and said.

"Not a bad idea."

Shen Ning:...I was joking.

 

 

 

 

5