6.
76 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a nice morning, With a bright Sky and Lively Sun. Everyone went to their work, Even in Shen House, it was similar.

"A'Yun, Your medicine is here, it will be enough for this month. And I brought some new clothes for Xiao Ming, they are in your room."

Shen Yun who was changing the clothes of Shen Chu'an nodded.

"I understand brother, you don't worry."

Shen Xieling sighed and then glanced at Shen Ning.

"A'Ning, Don't let A'Yun get tired much. Do some housework yourself too."

Shen Ning rolled his pretty eyes and slumped on the couch.

"Brother you are too much, How can I tire our little brother who is still not healed?"

Shen Xieling stared at him, the person who was lazing on the couch at the moment.

He sighed and packed the bag.

"I might arrive earlier or later than said time, Don't worry much."

Shen Ning stood up with him and took Shen Chu'an's school bag.

"Brother, Let's go together."

Shen Xieling nodded. He waved to Shen Yun who smiled at him and left.

"Xiao An, Don't miss Daddy much, Daddy is going to make money for Xiao An."

Shen Chu'an was a bit sad and reluctant but he nodded.

"Daddy, I will take care of Uncle Yun and little brother!"

Shen Ning wailed.

"Wait! Baby An, What about Uncle Ning?"

Shen Chu'an pouted and said.

"I don't take care of Uncle Ning, He steals my chocolate."

Shen Xieling immediately gave a glare to his little brother who looked away guiltily. He was helpless! That was his favorite too!

Shen Xieling knew what this brat was thinking just by looking at him but he couldn't do much about this guy so he just waved to them and left the place and took a taxi to go to Station. He will take the train to go to City G, It will take about 2 hours.

After arriving at the station he went and sat on his seat, after that he started to look at his phone. His role as Fourth Senior Brother originally had 18 scenes but after Screenwriter Qian modified the script, his role had 27 scenes and non were extra.

This Drama is a Masterpiece work of Screenwriter Qian. She has won two awards in two consecutive years, If this drama went well she will get this year's Best Screenplay Award too. 

This Drama is called 'Dragonfly'. It has only 35 Episodes but each is better and tenser than the other. There are 10 Main Characters focused. The Main Male Protagonist and Main Female Protagonist have no love story until the 15th episode before that is the Start.

There are 4 Supporting Male Cast, 2 Supporting Female Cast, and 2 Villains.

The Story starts with the Main Male protagonist's family dying and then the protagonist being fetched by his Shizun, the Second Male Protagonist who has one disciple, Shixiong of the Main Protagonist and the fourth Male Protagonist. 

In the early years, Shixiong will take care of the Protagonist but he will start to become indifferent as Main Protagonist get together with his lover, Who is the female villain.

She is the heir of the demonic sect but she hides this fact from the Main Protagonist who loves her with all his heart but Shixiong knew the reality of this woman who had killed his lover in front of his eyes. Shixiong was very weak to defeat her so he went into seclusion but when he was not around to see the Shidi and his lover, The Demon Sect leader took a liking to their Shizun and wanted to become a Daoist partner with him.

Shizun, who is an Immortal of Nascent soul stage was righteous from start and refused this leader and because of this he was captured by the other party and played. The male Protagonist couldn't believe the news and took the Shimei and with his lover went to defeat the Demon Sect leader, This Demon Sect Leader is the third Male Protagonist. 

With help of another Immortal at Mahanya Stage, Who is the second Female Support they save the Shizun but then comes the climax. Shixiong comes out of seclusion gets the news and becomes so angry that he tells the reality to his Shidi and decides to die with that Female Villain. 

Here enters the Female lead, She was Princess from the Mortal realm who became Immortal and had a ruthless personality. She gave justice to anyone who asked her. So when Male Protagonist was stuck in the betrayal of his lover and was ignorant of his Shizun's suffering, She send a helping hand.

At first, the two were friends and somewhat teacher and student in behavior, because Female Protagonist convert Male Protagonist thinking from innocent and pure to strict and ruthless slowly. She teaches him the behavior of a Man.

Slowly in between the teaching, the two develop love but in episode 20, Shixiong will find all clues of the Female Villain. He felt sympathy for the woman but it was not enough for him to let her go. So he just caught her and sent her to Sect Leader.

The male Protagonist knew who he should take revenge but he couldn't because of the rules of the sect. So he waited for the Villain to act again. While he was waiting, A Secret Realm opened and his Shizun led his three disciples to go with other sects. 

There is Episode 23, the Shizun dies while being embraced by the Demon Leader who came in disguise but couldn't save his love. So he went mad and his Demonic core was crushed by Male Protagonist. So the Second and third supporting roles die there. Shixiong was heartbroken and his health became weak and he couldn't get up from bed. The male Protagonist was now more sure to kill the Demon Sect with that Villain woman. 

The Female Lead was different, She knew something was wrong with the whole sequence of things but couldn't put things together. Shixiong gets up from bed and searches for clues with Female Lead while Male Lead goes around irradiating all Demons just to coax himself.

In episode 29, Shixiong also dies after fighting the Shadow behind the scenes, the Main Villain. Male Lead blackens and he kills all Demons and evil ruthlessly, Shimei was also injured by Main Villain but the Immortal Lady saved her and took her into her sect, Male Lead looked at the desolate peak and he cries in grief which was the most emotional scene of the play. Later Female Lead cracks the case and finds that the Main Shadow behind the scene was no one else but the Sect Leader and she immediately fights with him but the Sect Leader was more powerful than anyone, Later Male Lead enters the scene and becomes wild. 

When the two couldn't help it anymore, Shimei arrive with Immortal Lady to help the two while the Divine Soul of Shizun and Demon Leader also uses every bit of their power and help them defeat the big evil from Immortal Realm. In the end, the two souls shatter while embracing each other, the Male Lead goes into a coma and the Female Lead handles the big matters of the Immortal Realm with the Immortal lady.

"Good Play."

Shen Xieling sighed. In this world, Male sex marriage was allowed as some Males could give birth, So he is sure that the Cp of Second and third Male Leads will really be popular.

As for his role? Hm, That guy might become a bit popular for his beauty, righteousness, and intelligence.

 

 

 

 

 

9