Chapter 45: Bulletproof Material (2)
266 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The light protruding from the window and the hotness that engulfed Keira’s body awoken her. She felt hot all over, she tried to move, and that’s when she realized that the cause for the hotness was none other than Ezekiel who was wrapping her body like an octopus.

“Ugh—let go… it’s so hot…” Keira languidly exclaimed.

She tried wiggling out her body but Ezekiel’s tough arms were surrounding her and not budging even the slightest. Finally noticing that Keira was uncomfortable, Ezekiel lazily opened one of his before moving one of his arms from Keira’s body, the other one was still wrapped around her tightly. Ezekiel grabbed the air-conditioning remote from the bedside table, he turned on the AC before returning his arm back to Keira’s body, hugging her firmly, burying her head into his chest.

“Mhm… let’s sleep some more.” Ezekiel kissed Keira’s forehead before closing his eyes.

Keira was dumbfounded. She tried once again to escape Ezekiel’s arms but nothing seems to be effective. She even tried biting Ezekiel’s rock hard shoulder, but it didn’t seem to affect him much except for a toothmark left on his skin.

“Nn—Stop moving or I might do something more than just hugging and sleeping.”

As Ezekiel spoke those words, Keira could feel on her leg a hard thing rising. Immediately she ceased all action and just remained frozen in place, afraid of provoking the ‘thing’ that was touching her leg.

Keira could not even fall back to sleep for her mind was still on the ‘thing’ below. She could not help but think how huge and hot it is. Keira wanted to vomit blood from the current thoughts that are running in her head.

‘Ah!!! Why am I having perverse thoughts!’

Keira would slap herself if she could, but she could not even lift her arms. Keira could only painfully wait until Ezekiel decides to let her go.

After an hour, Ezekiel finally got up to prepare breakfast. It was only 8:30 am by this point but Keira had been awake since 7:30 and the whole time she was awake, the ‘thing’ that was poking her didn’t even go down.

Keira just realizes the danger that Ezekiel poses. She decided that today—she must leave at all costs!

They had breakfast together but instead of Ezekiel staying at home working, he had to go to the office to handle some business. Keira felt elated but hid her expression in front of Ezekiel, afraid that he might change his mind and decides to stay in the villa the whole day.

Ezekiel was wearing his formal suit which suits him the best, his hair now pushed back giving him an alluring appeal. He really gives off the ‘hot CEO’ vibes. Each and everything on his appearance was perfect. Although Aster was blindingly handsome, Ezekiel just exudes sexiness.

Ezekiel gave Keira a phone.

“The phone has the password of our anniversary, Call me when you need anything, I will try to arrive home before dinner.” Ezekiel said as he fixed his tie.

‘Cheezy.’

Keira didn’t even bother asking where her old phone was as she already had an inkling of where it was. Seeing that Ezekiel bought her a new phone, could only suggest that he took Keira’s phone as he knew that Keira doesn’t have any means of contact anymore.

Anyways, Keira didn’t bother much and took the phone from Ezekiel’s hands. Ezekiel warmly smiles and said, “I’m going.”

“Take care.”

The door closed leaving Keira alone in the living room. Keira looked down at her phone. She knew that Ezekiel put a tracker on this phone, and could find her if she brings this with her. So she put the phone on the table. She was planning on escaping today after all.

First and foremost, Keira checked if the front door was open or not. When Keira twisted the handle, it was locked. She tried prying it open, but the door and its locks weren’t budging even a bit. Keira had already expected this so she was not really disappointed.

Keira began to survey other parts of the house. When she first toured the house, she already locked in mind the possible places she could escape to, but when she checked again… everything was locked. The backdoor, the windows, and even the small fucking vents were sealed tight. Keira believed that not even a mouse could escape from this house.

‘This feels like deja vu.’

Keira felt exhausted as she continued to pry open the doors and windows. She even tried smashing the large window in the living room with a chair but what resulted was the chair is broken. The large panes were not even scratched. Her lips twitch in anger.

Keira roared in the empty living room, “What the fuck is this? Is this made out of? Bulletproof material?!”

While Keira was currently frustrated inside the house, Ezekiel was watching all of that through his phone. Everything that Keira did was captured on camera and Ezekiel watched the surveillance from the moment he entered the car. Hidden cameras were placed around the house except in the private areas such as the bathroom and bedroom, but there was a camera pointing outside the two rooms, in case anything do happen.

He let out a chuckle at Keira’s futile attempts to escape. Ezekiel's only thoughts were,

‘Of course, you could not escape.’

The whole mountain was Ezekiel’s property. The whole forest was covered with hidden cameras, and all pathways leading outside were patrolled by guards. The nearest town was miles away so seeking help before Ezekiel could catch her was near impossible. And even if she manages to ask for help, killing those people would be easy, it would only take a snap of his fingers to let his subordinates dismember their bodies.

‘So even if you manage to run away Keira, I could easily chase you back.’

Ezekiel’s mouth formed a terrifying smile as he continued watching Keira spend her energy on doing something useless. 

6