5. New deal
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to the  alchemy once again and turned back this rack bag.

After a few minutes of walking..., 

I saw with my own eyes about the Mister Alchemy that showed him self from under the counter. 

Yep, the Lady was nowhere to be seen.

" Morning "

" You are back already?! What's up now? "

Okay it was the first time I saw a clear expression of him being suppicious of me. 

" I just wanna turn this back "

" just it? "

It's looked like what Jack said was true 

" You see, I do apologize for all missunderstanding I make. "

" What missunderstanding? "

" You know? The rumors. So, I will stop deliver the herbs here from now on "

" Wait wait wait, what rumors are you talking about? "

" I meet Jack and he tell me.... "

I told him all that I just heard.

" It just yesterday I drunk with him in bar. That bastard is really big Mounth,huh? "

" Right?! "

" I am sorry of being distrusfull of you. You will understand what I feel when you have a beautiful wife like mine, whahaha "

" That's right, well... I wanna go home "

" Wait man! I couldn't let a rare talented person who can give me a good quality of materials just go away like this. Instead of you comming there, My children would came to your dorm  to take the herb. " 

" Better we meet at orphange, I spent most of my morning there. "

" Okay, let me take a note for that "

" Is there Anything else you want talk about? "

" About what just you hear from Jack "

" Yes? "

" Don't think it seriously, okay? "

" Roger "

And so, I went home for sure this time.

A small personal room in third floor of a cheap adventurer dormitory.

It's size was only 2x2 meters square, barely enough for sleeping and keeping all my personal belonging. 

Then, I gave my gears some threatment. 

There were only a pair of short sword, hand and foot protectors, leather armor, light helmet, iron boots, iron gloves. And etctera. 

After cleaning and caring them, I hung them around.

See, there were no much space left, so I had to manage my room creatively. 

Finally, I open my wardrobe, there were a small trasure box inside. 

A mimic.

It was a monster that I had tamed.

I took a money pounch, it contained half of a little money I got recently. 

Then, I put it in front of  the mimic.

It jumped and sucked my whole hand.

It was tickling as the mimic tried to arbsorb my mana. 

After a while, it released my hand with a satisfied *burp*.

At that moment, I did feel tired. But, there was still manythings to do. 

I went to the general toilet on first floor to take a bath. 

There were a few bruises and small injury I get from the battle.

Some of them looked greenish, reddish, or bluish, A clear sign of being poisoned. 

I sighed, it seemed that I need to look for a healer soon.

I went back to my room and I put on a clean casual simple white clothes and black long plants.

A mask? I haven't unequipted it from the start and I didn't need an extra mask stuck on my face. 

It was a rare kind of eternal mask that didn't need to be released and had some many short of continuous effect that would care my head, such as cleaning and purifying effect.

I was one of those maskman adventurer who was stuck on Rank C because of this mask. 

But, It was worth it. 

Rank didn't determine how much money I could earn. And there were many ways to get some Fortunes.

Moreover, the Greater Rank, the more responsibility,  the more burden and unavoidable attention we would get.

That's no good. 

I just wanted to enjoy my peacefull day well. 

0