6. Orphange
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It was still too early in the morning to go to a clinic. 

So, I went to flea market, buying a few sweet breads, then, continuing my journey to the only orphange in this small town. 

Overthere, I was being greeted by the sisters.

I immedietly went to the backyard.

There were many abandoned children there, they gathered around me immedietly.

" Hey Look! "

" Ah, Mister Sleepy! "

" Yey, Mister come!! "

I, accompanied by the sisters, shared the breads to them.

For them this was their awaited Snacks, inother side, this was my breakfast for me.

We say and ate together while I gave them a horror story about to night experience.

The sister were kindly over me a big glass of water when I choked. I could only give her a honest little smile. 

There were only around than 20 children there. 

7 of them were 10 years or older. 

After eating and telling them the story', I stood up and begin the a training season for these older children.

They would have to go working in their 13 th birthday. So, there were no much free time left for them then. 

Aside for exercise, I did hope The training would be usefull for their future as self defense.

The training start with warming up, this was followed by all children and sisters.

It was followed by a few lecture about fighting and a bit practice.

Then, we did a duel. 

It was Me Vs each of them, one by one. 

Sometimes, the sister would join to fight me. 

The training was closed by 2 last fight. 

First, Me vs all older children all at once

Lastly, Ms vs the sisters.

All of this was happen in less than 2 hours.

It was a free time for older children, while it was sleeping time for the younger. 

The older children were playing their own game as usual

I just saw them while sitting on the longchair while eating' the breads.

There were still many of them left, more than enough to be shared for both afternoon and night snacks. 

Btw, don't be missunderstood.

I had only eaten the bread that I had saved for my self from the start on my bag, not the one I already gave to the sister to be managed.

I did understand how awkward It would be if I asked the things I had given to others. So, I had prepared.

And so, a sister came after me 

" You should consider changing your style "

" Hmn?! "

She was a youngest sister there and was sitting right beside me at the moment.

" I mean about your shirt colour, black colour must be better. "

" Aren't you the one who have reccomendated me this one to me? "

" I... have misjudged it. It would be good for you, if only not because of those fresh wounds "

" Hahaha, am I looked masculine? "

" You looked scarrier with that white outfit and bloody marks everywhere "

" Worry not, I will go to the clinic soon "

" Serously, Please do. Btw, I have repaired your old outfit as requested.

" There, I also have the same request as usual "

I showed her my outfit in my bag that had been little Torn there and there.

" Adventurer job is sure Fierce huh!? "

" and The rewards is also sweets "

" Sweet?  You are stinky, Mister. "

" ...you do know we have just a little exercise. Btw, just how much I do need to pay this time? "

" Ermmm.... The weekly laundry is 50 krupiah and one set Outfit little repairment cost you 20 krupiah as usual. So, that's will be 70 krupiah "

" You haven't counted the budget for my new outfit  "

" Eh,..  "

" What's up? Aren't you the one who have just suggest me? "

" Errr... Then... The usual 100 Krupiah for the new outfit should be enough "

" 170 Krupiah, isn't it "

" Yes "

I gave her two silver coins it was aqual to 200 khupiah.

" It's too much, Mister "

" You can buy some snacks for other sisters with the change "

" This why I hate you "

" Pardon? "

" Emm, Nothing! "

0