Ch3 – Monokuma is back!
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Shit shit shit, it hurts, Makiroll” whined Kaito as he rubbed his ass with his hand.   

“Well, considering that you can feel pain and still following the laws of gravity, I suppose you aren’t dead” said Maki while wiping her tears.

“Yeah, we are alive. But…” said Shuichi with a grim expression.            
 
“We’re still in the killing game? Did you guys beat Monokuma?” asked Kaede.

“We did. Tsumugi was the mastermind. Maki, Himiko and I were the survivors. Or at least, I have a memory of that happening” said Shuichi with a bit of confusion. 

“Me too” said Maki.

“Wait, Tsumugi was the mastermind?” yelled Kaede.

“That damn four eyed freak!” grunted Kaito.

“Come on, we have to warn the others” said Maki and the four of them ran out of the room only to encounter a chaotic scene.

The hallway was filled with noises of people crying, yelling and chatting.

“Brother, you are alive!” said Kiyotaka as he placed his hands on Mondo’s shoulder and wept.

“It’s alright bro. The depths of hell were not enough to take me down” said Mondo with a wide smile.        

Tenko and Himiko seemed to be hugging it out as well while Angie looked at them brightly.

Hajime and Chiaki held hands awkwardly as they stared at one another. Aoi hugged Sakura tight while Sakura lifted her body off from the ground. Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya were watching them, Kyoko and Makoto with a smile while Byakuya pushed away Toko with his hand. 

Mahiru and Hiyoko seemed to be hugging one another tight, an even more dramatic scene was Fuyuhiko and Peko crying and weeping as they embraced one another closely.

“ahem ahem”

A voice echoed throughout the hallway. Shuichi presumed the voice was coming from the speaker in the top corner of the hallway.  

“Hello, everyone. I know you’re having the reunion of your lifetime. But that is just oh so boring. So let’s spice things up a bit.”

The voice was all too familiar.

“Damn it, Monokuma! Haven’t you had enough yet?” grunted Kaito.

“Wait, you know him?” gasped Hajime.   

“The participants of the hope’s peak academy killing game must stay where you are. The rest of you fools should go to the exit through the entrance.” said Monokuma’s voice.  

“Wait, the door is open? No way!” gasped Leon.

“But, Monokuma said we can’t leave through it” said Chihiro with tears in her eyes.

“Who gives a flying fuck about what he says. We’re gonna leave here, together!” said Mondo.

“You’re right brother. I had it with following Monokuma’s orders. It’s about time we take the rules into our own hands” said Kiyotaka boldly.

Mondo and Kiyotaka rushed to the hallway, everyone else followed them. About thirty or so students waltzed through the hall until they encountered a horde of students right outside of the entrance. 

A familiar giant with glasses was the easiest to spot, due to his figure. 

“Gonta!” yelled Shuichi. 

Gonta turned around to look at Shuichi. Immediately his eyes became teary.   

“You guys. I’m so sorry!”

Gonta rushed forward, easily pushing away the students in front of him.

“Shit, watch where you’re going” grunted Hiyoko towards him but Gonta gave no thought to her.

He stretched his arms and rushed towards Shuichi at full speed. Reacting to the impending doom, Shuichi dived to the side to avoid Gonta’s bear hug.

“Ugh, it’s fine. No need for hugs. It’s good to see you” said Shuichi.

But Gonta’s eyes fell upon a girl he had once cared for.

“Kaede! Uwahh”

Within a moment Gonta hugged Kaede and raised her off the ground.

“G-gonta, I can’t…breathe” squirted Kaede.

“Hah, poor Kaidiot’s chest is gonna get even flatter” cackled Miu.

When Gonta put her legs back onto the floor, Kaede was ready to vomit.

“Yahoo, how is everyone doing?” said Ibuki whilst she was riding on Imposter’s back.

“Wait a minute. Who is this fat imitation of me? Speak at once” said Byakuya as he pointed his finger accusingly towards the Imposter. The Imposer blinked and talked. 

“My name is Byakuya Togami, the heir to the Togami em-“

“Don’t mock me, fatso!” yelled Byakuya angrily.

“Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You should be happy that the ultimate imposter is impersonating you” said Hajime with a quirky smile.

“And who is this plain looking normie with a 5 dollar tie? And considering that you replicated Makoto’s mess of a hairstyle yourself, It’s no surprise you’re defending plagiarism and identity theft” hissed Byakuya.

“Regardless of the lack of style, he has. At least, Hajime doesn’t shame others for how they look” said Mahiru with a grain of salt.

“Enough with your childish squabbles. You guys can escape through that door” said Kyoko.

They all entered the entrance hall. The round door was open. Beyond it was a bright light.   

“Ahh, finally free from this hot mess of a killing game” yelled Miu as she ran into the light and disappeared.

“Yo, coach, let’s go” cried out Akane and quickly ran into the light followed by a gigantic robot man known as Mechamaru.    

Nagito also went into the light, followed by Korekiyo, Tsumugi and Kokichi. 

“Wait, there is Tsumugi!” yelled Maki and ran after them.

“Makiroll, wait up!” cried Kaito. 

Maki entered into the light, Kaito as well.    

“Come on, Kiyotaka, let’s go” yelled Mondo. 

“Okay, brother!” said Kiyotaka.     

“Wait, Monokuma said that we should stay in the school!” cried out Aoi but Kiyotaka and Mondo did not listen.

When Mondo approached the door the light flashed even brighter and at the next moment Mondo was sliding on the ground with his back.  

“Brother, BROTHER!” cried out Kiyotaka. 

“Sheesh, stop yelling, I’m fine” said Mondo as he slowly picked himself up.

3