Ch 4 – Old Mastermind nomore?
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Upupupup. What did I say? remember it. It will be pretty rude of me to kill a person for having a bad memory. But if you’re willingly trying to defy me, you’ll be sorry…well, it’s not like there is anything you can do to stop me” said Monokuma’s voice from a nearby speaker. 

“Mondo, there is a gatling gun right next to the door. Don’t try something reckless like this again” said Kyoko scoldingly.

Mondo did not retaliate. He merely looked at Kiyotaka, Chihiro and sighed.

“Well, we’ll be going before Monokuma gets mad.” said Rantaro and entered into the light.

Soon dozens of students went past Mondo, Kiyotaka, Kyoko and entered the light. And after a minute or so only the participants of hope’s peak academy’s killing game were left at the entrance.

************

Shuichi opened his eyes, his eyes still wavery from the light. He could see the clear blue sky, the lush green trees, his feet were on a field made of bricks.

“A-are we free?” said Kaede hoarsely.

“Tch, sorry to kill your hope but no. We’re on Jabberwock island” said Fuyuhiko.

Shuichi turned around to spot a giant statue depicting a tiger, snake and a horseman. It was just like the picture he saw in the hope’s peak academy journal about Jabberwock island. 

“Damn it, where the hell did Nagito go to?” yelled Hajime.    

“You lost sight of him? Seriously? He is a menace! Do you remember what kind of crazy shit he did to us?” complained Kazuichi.

“Ahh! W-why are we here a-again? Just to suffer?” cried Mikan.

“Help, help!”

It was Tsumugi’s voice. Shuichi heard those screams from behind the woods and quickly rushed towards the source of the sound. Kaede, Kokichi followed him.

Behind a few trees Shuichi saw Tsumugi struggling to speak under a headlock from Maki. Kaito desperately tried to pull away Maki’s arms but he seemed to lack the strength to.

“Get away Kaito. We need to kill this asshole to end all of this. She is probably behind this one as well” yelled Maki. 

“Man, old habits do die hard huh. Killing her is wrong no matter how you look at it, you idiot”  grunted Kaito.         

Maki threw away Tsumugi, turned around and grabbed ahold of his collar.

“She killed everyone in the game, Kaito! She gave you that disease, and she would have killed you regardless of it” hissed Maki.

“Then tie her up. We need to talk to her first” said Kaito

“What are you guys talking about? Someone as plain as me can’t hurt anyone” said Tsumugi.

“Shut up!”

Maki kicked her on the butt in which Tsumugi squirmed and ate grass with her face.

Shuichi shook his head and quickly sat on her back and pinned her arms down and said

“Kaede, Kaito, anyone, get some rope! We need to-”

“Oooooohhh, Succi boy, didn’t know you wanted to ride the plain jane that badly. You two are both nerds so you’re perfect for each other” said Kokichi while he leaned on the tree behind himself.

“Kokichi, she is the mastermind behind the killing game. You died to stop her, so shut up and help me” said Shuichi. 

Kokichi’s eyes widened.

“Interesting. Never would have expected her to be the one. But I’m still not helping cause going on errands is unfitting for the ultimate supreme leader. Where is that muscle brain Gonta when we need him” said Kokichi as he casually looked around the trees. 

“I’ll go” said Kaede and went away.

“Alright, Shuichi, this is the perfect time to cheat on Kaede. Tear her clothes off, I bet she wears white panties for how plain she is” said Kokichi with excitement. 

“Damn it Kokichi, get lost” said Kaito as he charged at him. 

“Neeheehee”.

Kokichi quickly slid out of Kaito’s way and ran away.

Soon Kaede returned and said “I brought this red ribbon from a guy named Teruteru. He was looking at me little strangely while making funny voices towards me but he eventually-“ 

“Yeah yeah, give me that” said Maki, grabbed the ribbon and quickly tied the ribbon around Tsumigi’s hands.

“I don’t understand any of the things you said or did. I really am not the mastermind” said Tsumugi with a sad face. 

Before anyone could react Maki kicked her in the face, Tsumugi’s glasses fell off and her lips became bloodied.

Kaito yelled out  “Maki, you can’t hit a girl like-“      

“And who says that? You think you know how bitches should be treated?” grunted Maki wildly towards him.

Maki grabbed hold of Tsumugi’s collar and pulled her up to face her terrified eyes. Maki yelled at her with the deadliest look she could muster.

“If you don’t tell me what the hell is going on here, I will start cutting that wretched face of yours until you can’t recognize yourself in the mirror!”

“N-noo. Please, please don’t do that. I don’t know anything. Just stop. I-I beg you” stuttered Tsumugi, her body shaking.   

“Maki, stop. It’s possible whoever that is running this killing game has just fabricated her memory. She may as well be just a regular cosplaying girl” said Shuichi earnestly. 

Maki looked at her with dagger-like eyes.

“Tell me the last thing you remember before waking up in this place” yelled Maki.

“I-I, I remember that I’ve cried myself to sleep after Gonta’s execution. That’s all I remember.”

“Wait, you don’t even remember the fifth trial?” asked Kaito.

“I don’t. I only witnessed four trials in the killing-“

Maki angrily threw her towards a tree and Tsumugi rammed into it with her back and slipped to the ground. Maki pranced around a few steps with infuriation then went back and pulled Tsumugi up to her feet. 

3