Ch8 – War and Peace
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Pahahaha! Pathetic little brats! They are no match for Monokuma! You know why? Cause I eat Salmon and my cock is DIS BIG.”

Monokuma immediately turned into his masculine form. His chest erect, his body full of muscles with his eight pack visible.

“So, chumps, you wanna go?” yelled Monokuma with menacing eyes towards them. 

The students looked at one another, nervous.   

“Gonta no can ignore Monokuma! Even friends lose, but Gonta still fight!” yelled Gonta. 

His hairs flung up and a raging aura surrounded Gonta. He walked towards Monokuma.

“Hoho, even if I made a quick work of those four like a speedrunner accomplishing quests in JRPG abusing glitches, you’re still approaching me? Hoho, then come as close as you like!”

The two of them looked at one another menacingly. Gonta suddenly jumped high into the air and raised his left leg as high as his head was. Monokuma instantly vanished from place causing Gonta to land his devastating axe kick on the ground. Dozens of sand were blasted from beneath his hit. 

Gonta quickly turned around to face Monokuma. But Monokuma threw dozens of punches towards him. His punches lit blue flames upon contacting Gonta’s body.

“Ghraaa!” cried Gonta from the pain of the attacks. 

“Orraaaaaaa!” yelled Monokuma and landed the final blow. 

The blow lit up red flames and Gonta was launched backwards with immense speed towards the white light and he entered it. 

Monokuma turned around to face the other students. 

“I-I…I’m definitely not fighting you-” said Tenko with shivering legs. 

“Yeah, tell me about it. Even if you’re our jailor and capturer, I have to admit, that was an impressive display of power.” said Rantaro casually.  

“Kehehe, I would definitely would enter that light but unfortunately It’s not up to me you see.” said Korekiyo slyly. 

“Ahh, of course. Carry him in or you’ll be sorry!” yelled Monokuma.

Tenko and Kirumi lifted Korekiyo’s body and ran towards the white light. Miu, Kokichi, Rantaro, Tsumugi followed him. Soon the rest also followed. 

When they exited the light a familiar environment awaited. The large academy for gifted juveniles loomed over them. But their eyes fell upon Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito, Maki and Gonta who were standing in front of the academy.

“I’m glad you are all right.” exclaimed Keebo. 

“I mean, are they? Gonta took a huge beating from Monokuma!” yelled Tsumugi. 

“Gonta fine. Monokuma not break a single bone.” said Gonta with vigor.

“Hmm, Monokuma’s strength…” mumbled Maki. 

“Yeah, it was unbelievable. How can a teddy bear be that strong?!” cried out Tenko. 

“No, it wasn’t strength. When Monokuma whirled and threw me into the light, I didn’t feel strength in his paws. My whole body levitated and was being thrown around by a force surrounding my body. It felt …unnatural” said Maki. 

Suddenly the monitor next to the dormitory lit up with life. Monokuma’s figure was seen inside of it. 

“Upupupup, You all missed me now, didn’t ya? Mmm, maybe not miss. More like loath and get tired cause you’re getting too used to seeing my face. Well, I wouldn’t call my existence a surprise nor this killing game.

All living things seek entertainment in life. That’s the point of living! Doing and learning crazy stuff. And nothing can be crazier than the killing games! Games are fun fun fun, but games where you stake everything you have are the funnest.”

“When will you idiots learn?” mumbled Shuichi to himself. 

“But I’m getting so tired of the same formula. I wanted to spice things up! You are all so happy that you met your supposed dead friends and adamant about protecting them, aren’t you? I have grown sympathy too you know. I would never kill your friends or family that you were reunited with…directly.

Just consider the following a test of your love for your fellow schoolmates. Cause this phase is gonna be called the war phase! If you kill a student from a different killing game than the one you participated in, I will give you amazing rewards after the war phase! This phase will end when 4 students are killed by a student from a different killing game than them. Meaning you shouldn’t be killing your own killing game partners. Of course you can, it’s just that it wouldn’t count. And if no one dies within 24 hours from now, I’m gonna kill 1 student randomly and restart the 24 hour countdown again. My kills will not be counted for the necessary 4 kills. And if one of you kills another killing game student successfully I will increase the time limit of my kills by 12 hours.  And of course, I also understand that sudden brutal killings are kinda boring and hard to react to, so you can’t use the portals for exactly 1 hour from now. The timer will start running after I finish with this announcement.       

I really hate to wait but sometimes blue balling yourself increases the enjoyment tenfold. So, let’s begin this wonderful game…in an hour.”

3