Ch 24 – Bloodlust
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the announcement, Byakuya flew the drone. The drone floated and went into the portal.

“The screen, we have footage.” muttered Byakuya.

From the screen they could see there was a wall. Turning the drone left and right it was clear that the drone could fly around the wall. And so Byakuya moved the drone to the left. The drone flew and it went  around the wall. Outside of the wall, was a large hall. Flying the drone further showed that the wall they were previously blocked by was a stage. Beyond the stage were clothes stands that had dozens of costumes and dresses on it. There were also dozens of lighting devices and cosmetic salons as well.  

“Wow, where are we?” pondered Mukuro.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen such a place before.” said Sayaka.

“Hey, Byakuya, move the drone more. Let’s explore the place!” said Leon with excitement.  

“We could always travel there by foot.” said Byakuya.

“But wouldn’t the gifted juveniles students just attack us?” asked Sayaka with a grey face.

“Yes, yes they would. Unless we attack first.” said Byakuya.

“Wait, when are we attacking exactly?” asked Leon.

“Hmm, how about now?” said Byakuya.

“W-what? But I don’t think we’re prepared enough.” said Leon with a scared face.

“And so are they. Heh, they haven’t even discovered that there is a portal here. Otherwise, they would have protected it. Some chumps these gifted juvenile students are. They are making this very easy and we’re gonna snatch this victory.” said Byakuya proudly.          

“But the time limit isn’t even close to being reached yet.” said Sayaka.

“Does it matter? Monokuma said that every kill is going to increase the time limit by 12 hours. If we kill, we’ll just be protecting our friends here in a way, preventing them from dying due to the time limit.” said Byakuya.

“And the prize Monokuma promised, he is not gonna let us out of the killing game, is he?” pondered Sayaka.

“Probably not, if that were the case, he would have just said it. Him hiding the rewards makes it seem like it could be a sham.” said Byakuya.

“Don’t underestimate Junko, if she is behind this, it’s likely that the prize is something very useful but may lose its value if you say what it is beforehand. In any case, she is going to support anyone who makes her boredom go away with generosity.” said Mukuro.

“If you’re that into hyping up the prize, mind killing a few people for us?” asked Byakuya.

“Gladly. But I will keep the prize to myself.” said Mukuro with nasty smile.

“Of course. Toko, switch to Genocider!” said Byakuya.

Toko brought out a bag of pepper and poured it on her nose. She sneezed and immediately the look in her eyes changed.

“Well well well, how is my white knight doing? Did you folks handle that Junko freak or what?” asked Genocider. 

“Yeah, we kinda did but…” said Byakuya.   

“Oy oy, so why the long face my darling? Are these mooches bullying you?” she said while putting her hands in her pockets and pulling out her trusty double scissors. 

“No, they are our comrades. They’ll help us win the war.” said Byakuya. 

“War? OHHHHHH, What countries are involved?” asked Genocider with passion. 

“Not countries. But between students of different killing games. Monokuma somehow brought back the dead as well as a bunch of new people who were apparently also participants in Monokuma’s other killing games. I still don’t know how the timeline fits. If the info Junko had given us during the sixth trial is true, there shouldn’t be any alternative killing games.” said Byakuya.

“Okay, so what should I do for you my darling?” asked Genocider happily.   

“Kill our enemies. Monokuma urged the students of the Hope’s peak academy killing game to work together. Which means the people here as well as the people you saw at the class trials are our teammates.” said Byakuya.
     
“Oh oh, I understood. But as for the people that I should rip apart?” asked Genocider.  

“People who you probably didn’t see during the hope’s peak academy killing game. Students who are completely new to you” said Byakuya.   

“I see. Hehehehe, I‘m finally free to let it rip, hihihihihi.” said Genocider while pouncing. 

“W-what happened to Toko? Please explain.” gasped Sayaka.

“Yeah, she is not acting like her usual self.” said Leon with fear.

“This is her hidden nature. The personality that she represses. Genocider Jill!” declared Byakuya.

“Yoohoo, pleased to meet you. Especially you, pretty boy” said Genocider while looking at Leon and licking her lips.

“S-should I be grateful or s-scared?” mumbled Leon.

“Both” said Genocider with a sly smile.

“Gear yourselves up, we’re moving into the portal and hunt down some students.” said Byakuya.

Sayaka and Leon quickly grabbed the knives that were on the floor.

Mukuro put the bow on her back as well as the arrows which were in a leather case. And in her hand she held a knife.    

“Darling, what about you? Don’t you need protection, or do you think I’m sufficient?” asked Genocider.

“You should be on the offense. I’ll be on the back side of the formation with a knife.” said Byakuya.

Quickly Mukuro and Genocider entered the portal followed by Sayaka, Leon then Byakuya. 

They appeared inside the ultimate cosplayer’s lab behind the stage. After they reached the edge of the stage Mukuro carefully moved her head out to see that the coast was clear and headed out.The others followed.   

“Where is everyone?” mumbled Mukuro.

“Yeah, hehehe, I wanted to have some fun, now I have to wait?” grumbled Genocider.

“Keep your guard up, there are only five of us. If this is an elaborate setup then we could all die” said Byakuya.

They all exited the cosplay lab went along the hallway and went down to the fourth floor. They went ahead and checked the anthropologist lab, the artist’s lab, dark rooms and the computer rooms which were all vacant. 

So they decided to go down the stairs. 

Just then they heard footsteps. All of them ceased their movements and waited.

1