Ch 30 – Agreement
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why should we tell you?” asked Maki.

“You know why.” grunted Fuyuhiko.

“I know you guys lost people who were precious to you. But lashing out on Miu isn’t gonna help anyone.” said Shuichi. 

“Hey, we still wanna see the bastard who did this and know why they did this.” yelled Kazuichi at Shuichi.  

“Nagito came in through the portal. He said you were the horrible remnants of despair that need to be eradicated. He talked about how remnants of despair destroyed the world and you guys could not be trusted because you could gain back your memories at any moment. And that was enough to convince Miu to push the button Nagito gave her. That probably killed Mikan and Teruteru.” said Kaede.    

“Damn, so that bastard really did talk a lot of shit to get us killed huh.” whined Fuyuhiko.

“I must admit, it was foolish of us to trust Nagito without hearing what you guys had to say as well.” said Kirumi.    

“Of course! Nagito cannot be trusted. He caused the death of the ultimate Imposter as well as Chiaki in our previous killing game. He is a horrible person who wants to bring immeasurable hardship to us just so he could see us overcome it.” said Sonia. 

“Heck, in the fifth trial, he wanted us to die so badly that he created an unsolvable mystery. It was all thanks to Chiaki that we survived.” said Kazuichi.             

“But…you don’t seem to deny that you are the remnants of despair. Strangely enough, I also remember the Jabberwock Island killing game members to be remnants of despair as well. The Hope’s peak academy research book as well as the memory I got from the flashback lights mentioned how the Jabberwock Island killing game participants were remnants of despair.” said Shuichi.

“I…It’s true.” said Fuyuhiko somberly.

“But please, you gotta trust us. We don’t remember doing any of those horrific actions. And during the sixth trial we even kind of sacrificed ourselves to prevent spreading Junko AI into the world.” yelled Kazuichi.   

“At least the survivors did fight. Only five of us managed to survive and reach the sixth trial where the fight happened.” said Sonia.

“Wow, a lot of crazy stuff happened during that killing game huh.” said Kaede.

“Yeah, almost too entertaining. As if someone wrote it to be that way.” said Shuichi. 

“And what does that mean?” asked Gundham seriously.

“Have you listened to the cassette I sent you?” asked Shuichi.

“We were listening. But then Nagito showed up and threw a smoke bomb at us. We were disturbed and wanted to be on high alert so we didn’t have time to continue to listen to it.” said Peko.

“You should definitely keep on listening. We worked hard on it.” said Kaito happily.

“More importantly we should try and capture Nagito. It would be nice if you helped us.” said Fuyuhiko. 

“Do you really have to fight with one of your friends like that? He definitely has a bad opinion of you guys. And he did say he wanted to eradicate you all but…” said Kaede, her tone becoming somber as it goes.

“Exactly! Killing game or no killing game, he is gonna try and kill every jabberwock island students.” said Fuyuhiko. 

“Yes, that seems quite troublesome.” said Korekiyo. 

“Well, you guys seem not that bad of a people from what we’ve seen right now. And if Nagito truly wants to kill every one of you, he seems dangerous.” said Shuichi.

“So, will you help us capture him?” asked Kazuichi.

“There is a proposal we would like to make.” said Shuichi. 

“What?” asked Sonia.

“Rantaro. He was attacked by the Hope’s peak academy students and was heavily wounded. Dozens of stab wounds are on his back. And Tenko, the person who is protecting the portal at the cosplayer lab is heavily wounded on her arm as well. It would be great if you could help us out with medical supplies or if a doctor is at your side, we could really use their help.” said Shuichi.

“Tell that Miu Iruma bastard to eat shit because Mikan Tsumiki was our ultimate nurse and she was killed by her.” said Fuyuhiko.

“That is very unfortunate. But do not worry, I shall treat Rantaro and Tenko to the best of my abilities. I am the ultimate maid after all.” said Kirumi.

“That would be great. But we don’t have medical supplies, right?” asked Himiko.

“Hey, come to think of it, we do have a hospital on the third island. Maybe we’ll find medical supplies from there.” said Fuyuhiko. 

“Then it would be really great if you brought supplies from there.” said Shuichi.

“Hmm, how about this. Gundham, Sonia. You two go to the third island with some of the people here. And the rest of us will try to capture Nagito.” said Fuyuhiko.

“H-hey, why do I have to deal with Nagito?” said Kazuichi.

“Wow, I did not have any expectations nor any will to speak to you. But your pathetic cowardice brings shame to the Jabberwock Island killing game students. That I will point out.” said Sonia.

Kazuichi’s jaws dropped. His legs shook. But soon he slapped his face and yelled.

“Oh yeah, fine. I’ll be the one to capture Nagito. I-I’m not a coward miss Sonia. I’ll prove it to you” yelled Kazuichi. Then a horny smile appeared on his face, his eyes lit up and Kazuichi yelled “Then you’ll date me right?”

“No.” exclaimed Sonia.    

“Jeez, I’m starting to get tired of hearing your obsession over her. But whatever makes you cooperate.” said Fuyuhiko somberly.

After talking for a bit Gundham, Sonia, Himiko, Keebo, Kirumi entered the portal. They were chosen to bring medical supplies for Rantaro and Tenko.  While Kaede, Shuichi, Kaito, Maki, Korekiyo, Fuyuhiko, Peko, Kazuichi were to capture Nagito. 

****

1