Ch 38 – True Rules
25 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow, this is so cool.” yelled Kokichi.

“Monokuma, can we look at the phones of other people?” asked Shuichi.

“Of course, you can. You can even steal other people’s phones if you want! Of course, you wouldn’t be able to do much with it because the phone only works with the fingerprints of its owner. And the old phone becomes invalidated if the person who lost it comes to me and asks me for a new phone.” said Monokuma with a smile.

Shuichi walked towards Kaede and asked “Hey, umm, could I look at what's on your phone? I’ll show you mine.”

Kaede nodded and showed him. The apps were all identical to Shuichi’s. Shuichi decided to press on the bank balance application, Kaede did the same. The apps opened and both of their apps detailed 1000 Monocoins in their bank each. Below the 1000 monocoins there was a button to transfer money as well.

“Wow, Maki, how the hell did you get 6000 monocoins?! I only got 1000.” yelled Kaito.

“Stop shouting. It’s obviously cause of the killing I did, right?” said Maki then eyed Monokuma in which he nodded with a smile.         

While they were looking at their phones, Monokuma had already finished delivering the phones to the people at the dormitory doorway. He then rushed into the dormitory and banged on Rantaro’s door. When Himiko opened it, he rushed into the gap and entered the room.

“Hey, what are you doing?” yelled Himiko and ran after Monokuma, leaving the door open. 

But soon her tone became much more lighthearted “wow, a present?” she asked.

After a while Monokuma exited the room and went to Miu’s room door.

“Hey hey, wakey wakey. Don’t you want your reward for your successful kills?” asked Monokuma.

“R-reward for the kills?” repeated Kazuichi from the entrance of the dormitory.

“Oh yeah. You said you were gonna reward the bastards that killed the killing game students other than their own. I guess Miu’s phone has more value than our regular phones huh” reminisced Fuyuhiko angrily.

“Go away!” yelled Miu from the other side of the door. 

“Ohhh, don’t be like that” said Monokuma with sweetness. 

“Tch, hey, why don’t you give the darn phone to me?” asked Fuyuhiko.

“Why would I do that?” asked Monokuma.

“Well, you said that we can steal other people’s phones right? Then why don’t you give it to me cause if you give it to that Miu Iruma bitch, then I’m gonna beat the shit out of her and get the phone from her by force. So isn’t it better to just skip the part where I beat her up and just give it to me?” raged Fuyuhiko.

“F-Fuyuhiko?” gasped Hajime.

“What the hell are you saying? How could you just casually talk about beating a girl like that?” asked Kaede.

“Girl? She is a fucking psychopath! She just casually blew up our two innocent friends. So what is stopping me from stopping her from doing that shit again?” raged Fuyuhiko as he balled his hands to a fist.   

“You don’t need to beat her up. We’ll keep an eye on her” said Shuichi.

“Tie her up and put her in a cellar! I don’t want to hear any of your naive bullshit! You are making a serial killer, a petty ass bitch who killed two and mother fucking Nagito run around for free in this goddamn killing game! No wonder 4 people died” cried Fuyuhiko frantically.  

“B-but it was Sayaka’s and the Byakuya’s group that took the offense. They are responsible for at least the two deaths that happened” said Makoto, flustered.

“And Nagito’s fault. He was the kidnapper and placed the bomb. He spread information and manipulated Miu to push the button. At least, that’s what I heard” said Hajime.

“And she is gonna get Monokuma’s reward which is related to the goddamn phone! We can’t let her take this phone.” said Fuyuhiko.

“Oh, right. Me and my big mouth” said Monokuma.

Monokuma quickly slid the phone under the door.

“Hey honey, you got your phone, right?” asked Monokuma nicely while leaning against the door.

“Yeah, yeah. I got your stinky phone.” mumbled Miu from the other side. 

“Well, I’m glad. People may be harsh on you, but I love brave and bright girls who bring joy to my killing game. And that phone certainly has the rewards I promised you. Read the rules application carefully as well as the help section of the other applications my dear.” said Monokuma flirtingly.  

“Ahh, that’s right.” said Shuichi and opened the rules application and read.

“- Infinite Strife Rules -

In this killing game students will try and commit murders in order to escape.  The individuals who survived or escaped will receive dozens of cash from Monokuma and lifetime supply of icecream and soda. 

If 1 student kills 2 students within 72 hours, they cannot kill another student for the next 72 hours counting from the time the second kill happened.
     
Class trials will not be held in response to the murders, body discovery announcements will not happen. 

If 1 student kills 2 students within 72 hours they will be considered the blackened and then 24 hours after the 2nd kill Monokuma will take a survey from all the killing game students through their phone. The survey will be about who is the blackened who killed those 2 students.

If the survey results are correct, then the blackened will return to being a student and the previous two kills will be void.

If the survey results are inaccurate, then the blackened will be able to escape the killing game. The blackened will be able to choose 1 killing game participant to escape with them. After that selection is done, the rest of the killing game students will be executed. 

The top 5 students in the popularity list will be protected by instant healing. Instant healing is an ability that will automatically regenerate all life threatening wounds in the student’s body. Instant healing will only work once. After a student is instant healed their name will be wiped off of the popularity list. Due note that only the person protected by instant healing will get a notification of this on their popularity list app.” 

Chiaki walked up to Monokuma and said “I have a question” sternly.

“What is it?” said Monokuma enthusiastically.

“Was I protected by this instant healing? I was attacked by Nagito and thought I died but somehow I got up with my wounds healed.” said Chiaki.

“And do you have a notification on your popularity list application?” Monokuma asked.

“Yes. It said that instant healing is unavailable for me” said Chiaki.

“Then that means you were protected. Why ask such obvious stuff.” said Monokuma with a laugh.

2