Ch 41 – Girlboss trick
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmm, not bad.” said Kokichi happily while he munched on the burger.

“This soup is certainly not up to the standards ultimates should be served at” said Kirumi, disappointed.

“Really? I think it’s fine” said Kaede as she ate from her own soup.

“Yes, it is just that…fine. How disappointing and annoying. Had Monokuma just left the fresh vegetables, meat and fruits in the fridge, all of this could have been avoided.” said Kirumi.

Just then Miu entered the dining hall. Some of the students looked back at her. She sneered towards the onlookers and went towards the kitchen section of the dining hall then grunted saying “Hey, don’t you have any food left for me?”   

“We are eating meals we have ordered from the foodboard. It’s those pictures on the wall. Monokuma said there aren’t any food ingredients and paying for our food is the only way to eat now.” explained Keebo.

“Tch, that bear is such a dickwad” whined Miu as she looked at the food. She then brought her phone and swiped it in front of the fried chicken wings and soda. After getting her food and drink from the hole in the wall she arrived at the dining table and started eating.

“Nyeh, I was suspicious about the whole thing and only ordered vegetable salad. It was tasty but…probably should eat more” said Himiko.

“The spaghetti Kaito is eating is 100 coins. The soup me and Kirumi are eating is 80 coins, the hamburger Kokichi is eating is 60 coins. So you need to spend 50 or more to feel fully fed?” mumbled Kaede.

“Hey, vegetable salad in general is a light food, right? You gotta eat meat” said Kaito as he put the fork into his spaghetti. 

“Yeah. Gonta eat much. That why Gonta strong!” said Gonta and nimble on what seems to be the last slice of his roast beef.

Gonta ate the leftover mashed potato on his plate and went to the foodboard. He placed his phone near the picture of roast beef with mashed potato and a notification appeared on his phone. He pressed it and soon the food came out.

“Dear Atua, Gonta is still eating a lot in these financially troubling times?” asked Angie with a smile.

“Yes, Gonta eat lot and be strong and protect friends!” he said happily.

“That’s 240 coins in just one meal. But I suppose his dinner could be smaller in size” said Maki.

“That’s bad. It means after 3 or so days Gonta would run out of money.” said Shuichi.

“Yes. It is quite troubling.” said Tsumugi as she sighed.

Shuichi thought for a while and said “Could we try and grow crops, fruits and vegetables ourselves? There is no reason for Monokuma to be against that right?”

“Of course there is. He is trying to make us slowly be drawn to the killing game. With each passing day our money is getting smaller and the fear of starvation getting closer. It truly is a fantastic psychological torture.” said Kokichi mischeviously. 

“Gonta know how to plant potato and tomato. Gonta help Shuichi plant food” said Gonta happily.

“That’s great Gonta. I’ll be needing it” said Shuichi happily.

Aftera while Miu yawned and stretched loudly. Seeing her plate, it was clear she had finished her chicken wings. 

She got up from her seat and as she headed for the door, Kaito, Shuichi, Maki and Kaede got in her way.

“Hey, what the hell is your problem dipshits?” yelled Miu.

“Miu, I think Fuyuhiko, the guy that was yelling at you seemed violent but he had a point” started Shuichi.

“What the fuck you trying to say Poochie?” Miu scorned.

“Isn’t it obvious? He wants your phone.” said Maki.

“Whaaat? Fuck you? Since when did you steal Kokichi’s talent as the ultimate dictator?” raged Miu.

“I’m not trying to dictate anything. I just think you have too much power that needs to be checked” said Shuichi.

“And don’t you remember that you’ve killed two innocent people?” yelled Kaede.

“Don’t try to guilt trip me Kaeidiot. That Nagito fellow,  WHO for some reason is still here! He is to be blamed!” said Miu pointing towards Nagito.

“Thanks for noticing me!” said Nagito happily and went back to eating his burger. 

“No, that’s not true. Your decisions are yours alone. You could have been patient to gather more evidence. Instead you used Nagito’s opinion as an excuse to kill two people who you knew nothing about. And you also tried to kill all of us and escape during the 4th class trial, I’m not going to test my luck with you” said Shuichi with a scolding tone. 

“Hey, excuse you! Dozens of people including your pianofreak fuckbuddy killed too. Why am I the one being ostracized?!” yelled Miu. 

“It’s not just you, I took Korekiyo and Nagito’s phones too. And it’s not like you can’t use your phone. Kaede has Nagito’s phone and I have Korekiyo’s. And when you give us your phone Kaito will be holding it. Whenever you want to buy food or do something with your phone, you just talk to Kaito. It’s that simple” said Shuichi in a soothing voice.

“No way in hell I’m gonna spend intimate time with that pedo goateed, loud mouth. You’ll all regret it when my billion dollar booty gets groped by that scoundrel!” yelled Miu.

“Wow, wow, wow. Since when the hell did people start thinking I’m a criminal?!” yelled Kaito.

“Shut your fat face, you whore. Kaito has done nothing but help everyone to stand up on their feet and fight Monokuma. While you had the talent to rebel against Monokuma but decided to be an ignorant coward.” said Maki with anger.

“Wow, took the words right out of my mouth, Makiroll!” said Kokichi with a smile.

“Then why don’t you take the fucking midget’s phone and suvrey him like you are doing now? Hell, that maid lady who drowned the dwarf should also be getting punishment too. This is bullshit!” yelled Miu while gritting her teeth.

Shuichi rolled his eyes and looked at the group.

“For starters, unlike Miu, I am not carrying immense cash inside my bank” said Kirumi and she sipped tea.

“And they haven’t broken our trust twice. As much of a troublemaker Kokichi was, his last gambit in the 5th class trial helped us out. He sacrificed his life to fight Monokuma.” said Shuichi.

“Wow, finally, some recognition. You guys should all hail me as the master of all master planners. the ingenious Kokichi Ouma!” yelled Kokichi, jumped up and stood on his chair for height.

“And that’s why nobody should praise you…ever” said Kaito, annoyed.

“And what about Kirumi? Yeah, she ain’t rich like me, but the bitch should be on a leash” cried Miu.

“She still fought for a noble cause in her trial. And even now, she hasn’t killed anyone…yet” said Shuichi.

“You could have left out the last word but regardless I am thankful that I’m not tied up and held captive by Shuichi’s little cult.” said Kirumi condescendingly. 

“B-but.” mumbled Miu.  

Rage took over her face, she seemed like she was about to explode. But soon a sudden calmness appeared on her face.

“Fine. I understand. You guys are just too sick of my attitude and my actions. I’ll just look at my phone one last time before giving it to you, okay?” asked Miu.

“Sure” said Shuichi.

Miu brought out her phone from her pocket and typed on it for a while. Shuichi casually looked at Miu for a while. It was strange that Miu was typing a lot on her phone. Shuichi couldn’t remember that many things the phone could possibly do. Looking at the rules wouldn’t require this much typing.

Miu typed for a while and then stopped. She looked at Shuichi’s group with a playful smile.

“So, you’re gonna give me your phone, or not?” asked Shuichi.

“Hah, I’m not sure. Look at your own phones, you stupid losers!” yelled Miu with a smile.

Swiftly Shuichi brought his phone out of his pocket. He clicked on the power button and instead of seeing the main menu he was faced with a red screen with black writings. It said “Your phone has been infected by malware sent by a higher ranked phone user” 

0