Chapter 1 – “Oh.”
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 – “Oh.”

The boy woke up with ragged breath. While catching his breath, he scanned his room and his body. It was intact. This made him sigh in relief.

All just a dream, he grinned.

Not long after, his stomach protested. He put on a wry smile and went downstairs. Opening the fridge, he saw a few dumplings and a box of milk. He put the cold dumplings in his mouth before gulping down the entire milk.

Something was lying on the table. The boy picked it up and saw it was his mother’s note for him. She went to the city proper to get something. She also informed him to watch the house.

But the adventurous side of his came out. He went out with his bike and whistled. He glanced at the sky, and he saw there were no stars.

Only then did he sense that everything was too quiet.

The cold wind passed by. It wasn’t refreshing and only gave him chills. He sneezed, finally realizing something wrong.

Everything around was dark. As if the latter consumed the colors in the world.

His hair stood up. He wanted to turn back right that instant. But what greeted him chilled his heart.

Nothing but darkness.

The worst thing though, leaves began rustling which scared him. He looked at the source but the rustling of the surroundings increased in intensity.

He took a mouthful of cold air!

What the heck was happening, he thought! The only thing he knew was to pump on the pedals! Harder!

The boy puffed. Something was coming. And he didn’t know where. The spine-tingling sensation kept alerting him to go faster! Or else, he would regret it!

Faster!

But then he saw it.

His entire being became cold. Colder than ice. Everything slowed down, even his perception.

He tried to gasp but the air only suffocated him. His hands and feet became numb. His eyes bulged out.

And even though he wanted to close it, he couldn’t!

He saw it!

The huge thing rotated before locking onto him. It was an eye. As big as the sky!

“Oh.” It only exclaimed yet it brought unimaginable terror to his entire existence!

Fuck! Oh, fuck! He was screaming but his voice got muted by an unknown phenomenon!

His limbs turned colder and colder until he saw ice forming on them!

In addition, even when his bike turned into a wreck, no noise sounded from it! As if a vacuum emerged from that place!

Suddenly, he was suspended in the air! Lifted by a power so indescribable he felt his mind turn into mush!

He never felt so hopeless! Even when he fought his mother, he always felt he could do more if he kept arguing with her!

The boy went closer and closer to the sky. And his heartbeat drummed on the verge of eruption… until he floated eye to eye to the thing!

The next thing he knew, he was already in his bed! Panting like crazy!

1