Chapter 2 – “Hihihi.”
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 – “Hihihi.”

Everyone in the neighborhood gossiped about the boy who went insane.

The latter claimed he saw a demon god. He kept blabbering about it while his eyes darted around. From the looks of it, he was scared of something invisible and silly. And to others, it was apparent that something was wrong with his brain.

Poor soul, they told others. It reached the ears of the school body.

The issue of children going out of their homes during the night arose because of it. It was a problem that every parent was facing right now.

To them, the boy’s unfortunate circumstance was an opportunity to scare their children.

But did why the principal allow the boy to still enter the school? Parents and teachers grumbled. Their face wore an awful expression. Similar to a bitch or a bastard face.

For God’s sake! They presumed he was a burden!

True enough. The boy suddenly shouted like a maniac. Everyone had differing responses. They closed their eyes or blocked their ears. Some jogged away while others glared at him.

What they didn’t know, was the boy was seeing a man in a black leather jacket!

He might look like a neighborhood uncle. But something off... something eerie surrounded him!

The latter’s eyes rotated and his head gyrated into a weird angle! The boy shouted because of it! But a deafening silence followed!

The boy tried to flail his hands around! But the ice freezing his limbs stopped him! Next, he heard the rustle of everything whilst the darkness devoured all the colors!

He knew! This time the boy understood that the world was scared silly that’s why it became quiet!

But the entity that arrived didn’t give bullshit and opened its jaws wide!

And the rustles were the scream of the world! The ice that appeared was an aftermath of the world’s eventual death!

This scared the boy to death! Within visible speed, wrinkles appeared on his youthful face and white covered his hair! It only left him a sliver of life left!

And then, he heard a chuckling sound behind him!

“Hihihi.”

From his peripheral vision, he saw the rotating eyes staring at him with a greedy expression! A forked tongue slithered and licked its grotesque lips!

The boy fainted right after.

1