Chapter 4 – Don’t look!
10 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 – Don’t look!

Every time the boy looked at the dark corner of his room, he saw a tall figure staring at him. It vanished just before he could emit sound though.

Dull beats of a heart sounded. It was so noisy and it triggered the boy further to mental collapse! He kept saying no and pulled his hair down! He kneeled with saliva frothing his bed!

Something dangerous was coming!

His alarm bells rung off like crazy!

Dugen.

Dugen.

Thud. Thud.

His door creaked all of a sudden! Mid opened, and darkness crawled through inside!

A voice saying ‘he’s coming’ whispered.

The voice sounded gentle. The boy almost believed nothing was going to happen. Only if not for his bike appearing in front of him!

He was riding his bike once again!

“What do you want?!” He screamed in terror! His grip on the bike became tighter and tighter without his permission!

He saw the end, the bend. But it transformed into a distorted curve! He would surely die if this continued!

The boy shrieked and cried! He didn’t want to die!

“Why me?!” His voice resounded but went muted in the never-ending vacuum of silence!

And then, a giant slit emerged from the sky!

It was the sky! The sky was it!

Slowly… the slit slowly opened. Alongside its movement was the scream of the world begging for mercy! The entire land shook and the darkness prevailed!

At last, it finally opened and a humungous eyeball appeared in all glorious splendor!

It stared down at the boy. The latter could finally see it in the best detail.

No!

Every second, its details were changing! He knew then he would never fathom the likes of this being!

From being old, his body disintegrated until only a small skeleton remained. Right after, a slurping sound emerged and what was left of the boy was… nothingness.

The bike continued moving forward on the bend before flying through the air. It fell down as quickly as it flies.

A horrifying silence ensued.

But all of a sudden, the eye blinked. Its huge body rotated. It darted around as if it was searching for something.

The eye’s movement became erratic. This was accompanied by booms in the air! It didn’t end even when the world was already collapsing!

Nothing could stop it from finding what it wanted!

Nothing it wanted could escape its grasp!

And then finally, the eye stopped. The large body, bigger than the planet, stopped in the middle.

It stared directly at the screen!!!

Rotating and rotating. Darkness wafted and its freezing momentum shoved its way!

Because of this, the fabric of reality softened and became warped!

Thenceforth, it locked on the person looking at the screen right now.

“Who are you? Why are you looking at me?”

“You also look delicious.” Another slit appeared. It curved.

Just like a smile.

1