Draft 2.1: Werewolf
79 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Title: Finding You

Title: Finding You

Any ideas?

Prologue

0

~*~

Aiden

I thought i'll never wake up.

I gathered whatever strength was left with me to push myself off the ever disgusting bed. It didn't bother me that I was raped yet again since there was no escaping this horrid fate. It didn't matter anymore, pleading didn't help rather it only enticed him more, grinning as he gripped my leg to take himself deeper to his own pleasure. I was just his f*cking sex toy. The pleasurable Omega that turns him on loving the irresistible heat whenever he buried himself inside my hole.

That was my purpose. For him, my fate.

How many years had it been? I don't even remember what freedom was. Ever since the alpha of my pack caught sight of me, he never let me go. I was only happy that I was alive.

I am an Omega, for an Alpha. A Drug.

But this wasn't the only reason why I was stuck here to begin with. It was because for some f*cking reason I was meant to born within such a cruel pack.

Break the rules. Break your bones. Such was the tagline of this hell hole.

Cruelty was something to look up for. Dominance was the trend. Tyranny was commonplace and no one, NO ONE would dare to complain not that they couldn't but because it was NOT ALLOWED.

Do you want to live? Then better shut up. I learned it the hard way.

I had always been the oddball, curious of the world outside the pack. Whenever my parents were off for supply duty they would always bring me books and tell me stories about how good it was outside.

If only you weren't our son. If only you were a normal kid, we don't deserve you. My parents would always blame themselves this way.

They were like me, the odd ones out as the pack's ethics never seemed to fully sink into them. Sure my dad could kill a person without blinking while ripping it apart however he never take a life unless necessary not like others who find the joy in it. Kill what was tasked to kill, no more for our lives on the line. This was my family's code.

But even they couldn't stop the alpha from taking me away and it has been years and I never saw them again.

I heard my hip snap when I stood up but I really needed to move. My forehead was sweating since the healing process still hadn't kicked in. I felt liquid dribbling down on my legs but ignored it, wearing my clothes despite the pain as my muscles stretched in every action I take.

The hard part was now over and I whimpered as I limped my way downstairs and into the basement. The smell of grass and mint made me smile and slowly I knocked, now grinning widely as I hear the shuffling of clothes on the other side and the light quick steps.

"Asher, can I come in?"

"No! not yet!" he giggled and the sound of the drawer sliding was heard. The door unlocked with a click from the other side but I didn't open it till I got the signal so I waited, excited to see him.

"Papa, you can come in now!" Soon as I heard that I hurriedly opened the door.

"Baby! Did you sleep well without Papa tonight?" I took my precious 3 year old son into my arms and inhaling his milk scent was all I needed to grin madly. God, this little boy was so damn adorable! My precious baby~

"No I didn't! You told me you'll read me a story but you didn't! I am upset!" He lightly hit my shoulder but it was enough to make me groan and I was sure he heard it. Damn it, it was time to make a lie again.

"Sorry Papa. I forgot i'm really strong." Yes, this was the lie. I'm tricking a vulnerable pup with a stupid excuse.

"Pfft ... ah, pup. Take it easy on Papa okay? You know Papa is really weak that one pinch from you could knock me out!" I didn't release him as we fell to the side to prove how I would faint if he really did pinch me.

"Papa! The blindfold is slipping!" he quickly released me and put both hands on his face before it did.

BLINDFOLD. He's been wearing it since the time he started to recognize my face.

I slowly pulled him up and gently unwrapped the back and tied it tight. I gently took his hands away from his face and neared my lips on his forehead for a kiss. I don't even know how my son looks like at this age.

This wasn't the alpha's orders but MINE. I do have a good reason for it though.

If someone were to take a look at Asher's room, they were sure to be surprised. Each four corners were painted differently depicting each seasons. Ugh, they weren't really pretty but I did try my best. Wooden shelves was what filled most of the room consisting of my old books that I used and still enjoy. I was so thrilled when my parents were able to send it through here as it kept Asher from throwing a tantrum that would have made me devastated.

The toys he had were all worn out but these was all I had. I really wanted to get my son new ones but well, I couldn't be to greedy. I should just keep the guilt buried in my heart and be content that I was even able to get these for my son. I'm glad that he hasn't get tired of them yet.

For my son, this was the tiny paradise that I built for him since outside of these rooms was filth and deprived of color.

My wish was for my son to see beautiful things and provide as much as I can so I took his sight away from everything outside of this room. Even myself.

I've seen myself through the mirror. Bruises were all over my body and a collar was tightly gripping my neck that it left marks, disgusting purple marks that might have scarred overtime. It wasn't a pretty sight.

The alpha wasn't my mate so I am wearing a collar like a dog. I am unmarked and this was another thing to be happy for since the Alpha detested the idea of claiming me. The twisted him was still looking for his mate and if that person did exist, well too bad, the moon goddess probably had a score to settle with you.

Or maybe he won't find that person after all, at least I hope.

There was an ongoing war and the Alpha couldn't abandon his responsibility anymore so last night was the time for him to leave.

May he dieDIE AND NEVER RETURN.

This was one of my greatest and most desperate desire.

"Papa, where are we going?" My adorable pup's voice woke me up from my trance. I carried him within my arms as we went upstairs. Normally I would take him into the kitchen to eat but there was not much time to spare.

"We'll be going together outside to where your birthday gift is."

"Outside?! THE OUTSIDE?! Papa you mean we can go where I can feel the wind hit my cheeks or leaves fall from the trees like you always told me?! We can go see?!"

"Yes, yes. This time we can go. Papa will take you out but you need to keep the blindfold until I say so."

"I can take it off?! I can see your face again?!" I didn't say a word and lovingly ruffled his dark hair that resembled mine. The slight curls was nice to the touch and I couldn't help but play with it till I faced the entrance door.

It was unlocked. The trick he I did to the door worked and I now we could sneak out silently without alerting anyone giving me a chance to distance myself as much as I can.

I took the constricting collar off and shifted into my wolf which was only a bit bigger than an average one, enough to carry my son in comfort. The day was long and I beg you, I beg the moon goddess that I information I overheard was right. Please watch over Asher.

Boldly I ran, sprinting straight to the woods without looking back. Asher squealed as the wind picked up as I sprint and I understood why.

It has been so long. So damn long that my wolf was begging to howl in the afternoon heat. I pushed him back and took control, Asher's safety was the number one priority more than my life.

As an Omega I knew that I could get pregnant despite being a man however the chances were lower than a female. Even if I am in heat it still wasn't any better than a woman so I never thought I'd be able to conceive a child so soon.

But then Asher came. My bundle of joy and hope came into my life giving me strength. This fragile little thing became my everything, the only thing I look forward to every single day convincing me to continue living.

It didn't matter how he came to life, what mattered to me was that I wasn't alone anymore. That now I had a reason to be happy.

Asher. My pup, my son and my beloved.

For you, Papa can do anything.

An hour passed and finally I felt a sense of dread creep up into my system, pinning my heart and raise every single cell in my body.

They were coming.

Pup. Hold tight!

Madly I ran like a bull simply sprinting straight a head without even paying too much attention on my path. I almost stumbled, my paws stepped on something sharp but there was no leisure to whimper

ALMOST THERE! ALMOST THERE! ALMOST THERE!

I finally reached the location, putting Asher gently down before I shifted.

"Listen, Pup. From here on just run straight ahead and your gift will be waiting there."

"Alone? What about you?" He put his hand on my arm and this tiny interaction almost bought me to tears.

"Papa will be watching you from here. I want to see you get there first then I will follow."

"Just straight ahead?" He cutely tilted his head and scratched the back of his head.

"Straight ahead. Do you wanna know what's ahead? It's a Plain. A wide plain of flowers and grass. It's beautiful."

"I want to see! I want to see! Can I take my blindfold now?!" He raised his hand to grab it off but I caught before he did so.

"Not yet. Not until I tell you to, okay pup? Now hurry."

Asher grinned and started to walk but before I could stand up, he pulled me down and kissed my cheek with a hug smack.

"I love you Papa! You're the best Papa in the world!!!"

And when I heard that my heart broke.

Asher started running and when he reached a certain distance I felt the warning signs blaring in my senses.

My son intruded into a pack's territory.

Entering a pack territory could cost your life. I knew this, and I'm glad the location was right.

This was enemy pack territory that was at war with mine and I know i'm crazy to think that they'll let us stay safely. This was a gamble but for sure this was the greatest bet I've ever made.

My pack were in the wrong, it was justice to kill us all and I would have been more happy to join in killing my people off if it wasn't for the pack link that I so wish I could severe. Honestly, we were no better than rogues and the news of our tyranny was spread wide like a disease.

With me walking in together with my son they would be suspicious, might even think of me as a spy and take me as a prisoner.

So my best bet for Asher's life was to let him go alone. Without me.

This pack was a REAL pack. Where children were treated preciously, mates were treated as they should be and were govern by an Alpha who respect his people and work together as a family.

"Happy birthday." I whispered painfully to the wind as I turned my back and shift.

I stayed far too long.

Half an hour didn't even passed when I hear menacing growls around me.

Two were trapping me in between and all I could do was continue to sprint, putting all strength on my hind legs to pull me forward, farther. As far as I could.

But then fate was such a cold heartless b*tch and I faced a damn cliff.

Both wolves were brown and my gray coat stood out. They didn't give me a chance to think and lunched at me pushing me into the ground and bared their fangs intent to rip my neck off.

I swiped my hand, clawing away their sides but one was smart enough to target my eye and dug his claw on it making me whine in pain. I didn't give up and struggled, branding my claws to retaliate and break free but these trained men were such savages that they both targeted on my right left limb ripping it off my body.

The pain. The overwhelming pain drove me crazy that adrenaline rushed inside of me, kicking the two off so hard that I dealt a hard blow, slamming them into the tree that they whimpered.

I can die. Hell, I don't even care for my life anymore since Asher was now safe. My heart and mind was synchronized for once, convincing me that I did the right thing.

I can die. BUT NOT AS PREY.

I jumped off the cliff and met the river that sinks me to drown.

I tried to swim back up and meet the air but f*ck, I forgot that I was now missing a front leg leaving me unsteady.

The current was dipping me repeatedly and I heard loud wails of pain and whipped my head onto the direction of the noise. Those f*ckers probably alerted that pack and now they were being torn to shreds.

I was losing it. My consciousness fading as I was close to the waterfall's edge.

I gave one last look and what I saw astounded me. I saw white.

Mate.

Pretty.

I reached the edge and felt gravity vanish from my body.

Moon goddess ... thank you for letting me see the most beautiful thing I've seen my entire life.

Whoever it was, tell that person that i'm sorry. It would have been better to not meet me in this life.

Watch over them for me. I beg of you.

Take care of them.

Take care of my beloved.

My precious baby, My Pup.

Asher. My son.

Papa misses you.

Papa misses you

4