12 – Cheerful One
430 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: From now on, 'Shinomiya-san' will be changed to 'Mutsuki' 

 

(Mutsuki POV)

Today Kazuma-kun and I visited the bookshop today to purchase the book he desired. I asked him if I could come along and naturally, he accepted at my selfish request. Kazuma-kun always called me 'Shinomiya-san' even though we are so close to each other. I told him that he should use my given name as we have a close relationship with each other.

At first, he doesn't want to because the reason is that we are not that really close. Even though I always come and visit at his house to wake him up, he still doesn't consider it as being close with each other so I have no choice but to attack him by using my girl power to say my name and it worked! Fufufu, his embarassing face is so cute that I really want to cuddle him righ at this moment but I restrained myself as it would make Kazuma-kun uncomfortable. 

We are already inside the bookstore, which is rather big. I clung to him in his arms as we made our way to the "Fictions" section. We may appear to be a couple having fun together in a stranger's eyes, but we are unfortunately not. Yet~~

A few minutes later, as Kazuma-kun found the book that he was looking for but suddenly, there's also a person who grabbed the book and I went to check the source of it and----

"Ah, it's that girl who I asked directions to the library" says Kazuma-kun as I formed a surprised expression at this unexpected development of event.

"U-Um, hello there, i-it's been a while" the girl with the glasses reponded at Kazuma-kun's comment.

The female in front of us is average in appearance. She wears her eyeglasses, our school's uniform, and has smooth, black hair. I think she's simply a regular female, so why does she talk to Kazuma-kun as if they are both familiar with one another?

"Thank you once again for showing me the way to the library. Because of you, I have finally found what I was looking for" Kazuma-kun bows down at the glasses girl to show his gratitude towards her. 

"N-No need to thank me u-um....."

"Shinchirou. Shinchirou Kazuma is my name"

"S-Shinchirou-kun. Yes. You don't have to thank me. I just did what is right" From the sound of their conversations, it seems that the glasses girl helped my dear Kazuma-kun in finding the library. But why would he go so far as to ask this girl to go to the library?

"Ah, I asked senpai on the direction of the library because..." Kazuma-kun lowers his volume as he was saying the reasons

"Because I was looking for you at that time." 

Ah, Kazuma-kun. I want to hug you, I want to hug you, I want to hug you, I want to hug you, I want to hug you

 

******

 

Kazuma POV

 

As I told her the reason on why I was looking for the library at the time, she makes a reaction that's mixed of happiness and pleasure. I went towards her ear and whispers,

"Mutsuki, your desires are showing off. You should calm yourself down"

"Ahn~~ Kazuma-kun is whispering my name. It felt so good that I might wet myself~~ Please say my name again~~"

"Hey, hey you're too loud. Lower your voice or senpai might get the wrong idea" Mutsuki can be a bit weird sometimes. Luckily, there are no people in this aisle except for us. As for senpai, she was looking at us with a confused expression. I know how she feels. I mean, when you see this kind of situation, wouldn't that makes you weirded out? 

"L-Looks like the two of you are so close to each other" uttered senpai while she covers her face with a book.

"It's a long story, senpai but anyways, that book, you also read that too?" I asked her about the book that she was holding on. It's a light novel that's just not popular here in Japan but on the othe countries too. There's an upcoming third season of it and a spin-off of one of the character in the novel. What makes it popular is because of how the main character dealt with his "unique" parties and how he quickly adapts in his adventures. (A/N: Guess the light novel~~)

"Y-Yes, I've been reading it s-since the first volume. The new volume came out today and I hurriedly went into this bookstore. I finally found it when you suddenly appear" senpai holds the book like it was a predator trying to protect its catch.

Well, I was also looking forward to its release but from the looks of it, she looks like she was also anticipating this book too. I could've bought one online but I don't have a credit card, sadly.

Sighing, I said, "You can take it senpai but in exchange, can I borrow it after you've finished reading it?"

"Y-Yes!" she replied with a smiling face.

 

*******

 

Me and senpai chatted a bit about the contents of the book. She eventually bought the book and thanked me. I went back home with a cheerful looking Mutsuki. She started to cling on to me until we arrived at my house. She cooks dinner for the two of us. As always, her cooking's amazing.

 

 

Meeting new people is actually scary but very cool at the same time. Humans are social creatures after all~~

12