15 – Yukata
252 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've seen people in yukatas on TV, but I've never worn one, despite living in a place where hot springs were as frequent as going to the park. But now I can actually put one on. I'm curious what I'd look like.

There is one problem, though. In front of me, a woman the same age as me is about to undress herself in front of me to wear a yukata. She's my classmate and a partner (?) although our relationship feels like a 'friends with benefits' because I feel like I'm the only who benefitted in this strange reationship of ours although that's just me. 

I covered my eyes to to not see the beautiful body of my classmate. 

"Mutsuki, p-p-please change your clothes in s-s-somewhere else"

"Don't you want to see it?"

"I want to see you in your yukata, not in your naked form"

'That makes me want to tease you more fufu~"

She's a dangerous woman.

 

A few minutes later

 

While Mutsuki was putting on her yukata in the restroom, I was passing the time by reading the books I brought on this trip. What occurred to me earlier was too much for a guy like me to bear, so I distracted myself by doing what I typically do, which is reading.

The book I was reading is one of the novels that has recently gained popularity, and what makes it interesting is the characters in this book. Four of those characters, one of whom was betrayed by their own party, another who was discarded because he was weak, another who was banished by his family, and finally, one who was blackmailed by the people he was close with, formed a party in order to earn a living and how they would interact with each other.

They obviously won't trust other people because of what happened to them, but thanks to that 'weak' guy, he made sure that nobody did anything that could split up the party, which he made a rule saying that after doing quests, they should separate with each other and no one should interfere with their daily life. They only need to meet up when there is a mission that requires a party.

"Ta-da! So? How do I look?"

I was so distracted at my reading that I forgot that Mutsuki was already done dressing up in her yukata. That made me almost throw the book that I was holding on. 

The yukata she is wearing is pink, with a pinkish-colored flower pattern that complements her majestic aspect.

"You look really pretty. It suits you Mutsuki"

"Really? Ehehe~" responded Mutsuki with a deep crimson colored face

I can imagine that no matter what kind of clothing that Mutsuki wears, she still possessed a beauty that's on the party with a model. 

"You should aso wear this too Kazuma-kun!" says Mustuki while approaching me with a excited reaction. Her bountiful fruit was ever bouncing like a gelatin and I'm trying my very best to not look at it. I hope she didn't see me looking at her badonkers.

She is holding a folded yukata with the same design as her. I'm curious where she got these. But the real question is, will it even fit me?

" Uh, can this even fit on me Mutsuki?"

"Don't sweat the small stuff Kazuma-kun, just try it!" Mutsuki urges me to wear it while pushing me towards the bathroom. Does she really wants me to wear this? 

"Alright, alright, I'll try it on. Doesn't hurt to try."

 

A few moments later

 

"So uh, how do I look?"

The yukata that Mutsuki gave to me surprisingly fits to me and I don't know if it looks good on me or not

"Kyaaa! It looks really good on you Kazuma-kun! You look  really cool! I think I am falling in love with you right now" Mutsuki looked at me with a gleeful expression while commenting at my current appearance. 

I've never of a compliment like this other than my mom and honestly, it wasn't so bad. And even better that it came from our class' most beautiful girl. 

"Is that so? I feel like I haven't changed much" I gave a rather downhearted reply to Mutsuki but then---

 "M-M-Mutsuki??"

Suddenly, Mutsuki hugged me at my front without warning. Her ample bosom is sticking at my chest and even when fully clothed, I can still feel the sensation of it--- Stop, stop, I shouldn't think about that! bad thoughts begone!

"Don't say things like that Kazuma-kun or I'll get sad." says Mutsuki while making an unhappy expression. She was not kidding when she said that.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry I've said things like that." I don't wanna see a cute girl like Mutsuki seeing a dejected face as it would her beauty.

For a moment, we haven't spoke to each other. Mutsuki is still hugging me while I'm trying to balance my sanity at this situation. And then,

"Fufu, we wore the same yukata. It feels like I've become one with you, Kazuma-kun"

That kind of wording is dangerous! I need to change the topic!

"So u-uh, Mutsuki, let's go outside shall we? We still have time to check out this place"

It's still early in the afternoon and we got plenty of time to look around the place before going into the springs. I've always wanted to check out a place like this. You'll never know when you'll be seeing one like this.

"Oh my, Kazuma-kun is inviting me to take a walk? Just the two of us? Am I dreaming right? If I am, please don't wake me up"

"This is reality. Look"

I touched Mutsuki's cheeks using my two hands. Her cheeks feels squishy and soft with a warmth sensation on it. It feels like I'm holding a marshmallow.

"Eeeek! So I'm not dreaming! Kazuma-kun and I, taking a walk with just the two of us! Oh, how wonderful it is to be alive!"

It's gonna be a long day today. 

5