Chapter 12: Surprise technique (edited)
254 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry guys for the wait,

You never knew that sleeping 5 hours every day makes you bored of your own existence.

Make sure you all get proper sleep to be productive.

Hope you all still enjoy this chapter.

1 year later...

On top of Mount Paozu, a small hut had been expanded into a wooden house with 2 floors. The front door was the same as before which was non-existent with an extra room at the back alongside an open backdoor. The extra room was made with wooden walls to be attached to Grandpa Gohan's original house with a similar roof style. A ladder is made in the side with expands to an attic storing some equipment for cooking and dissection tools Namike made. There were also some clothes Namike and Grandpa Gohan hand-made after Namike bought knitting for 6 dragon points (About 20 fish which were prepared properly to a professional chef degree).

The bedding for the family of three was moved to the bigger room while the smaller room was used as a living space for cooking. Outside the house, There were wooden training poles alongside a small outdoor classroom. The 'classroom' had no walls and only were 2 chairs connected to a desk each and a wooden board. This classroom was tucked away near the house and brought out when Namike and Goku wanted to learn from Grandpa Gohan. Namike envisioned that Grandpa Gohan was quite knowledgeable but unfortunately unable to teach Goku due to Goku being quite rebellious and dying before Goku reached a teachable age. In this timeline, Namike decided to allow Gohan to teach Goku and himself as they both technically have low IQ in the world of dragon ball although Namike is a reincarnated teen.

The wooden board was sketched on with images to help the learning process when the topic is complicated but most of the learning was more of a lecture.

Currently, Goku and Namike were both sparing with Goku wearing a blue gi and Namike was still naked but his appearance has changed a lot compared to before. Goku grew up to a meter tall while Namike went from a meter tall to 1.30 meters. Namike's body has become bigger than Goku with his face becoming more like an adult Shenron but still has a cute appearance overall if they ignore the aura he releases.

Due to the height difference, Namike was able to win more matches and overpower Goku but the Saiyan genes within him allowed him to improve making multiple close calls continuously. Goku turned 7 years old a month before with Namike turning 1 year old a week before. In the original series, Goku grew to a meter when he was 12 years old but Namike and Grandpa Gohan made some nutritious food daily which aided the growth of the young Saiyan compared to Goku cooking for himself. Low-class Saiyans may have been given lower-quality nutritious solutions which made Saiyans like Goku shorter while Vegeta got slightly taller due to getting better nutritious solutions but that was just a theory.

Back to the sparing, Goku was approaching Namike who was in a fighting stance. Goku threw a punch as Namike aimed for his abdomen. Namike side-stepped to avoid the punch and used his leg to trip up Goku. Goku predicted Namike would sidestep step so he stopped his momentum and prepared to block. He saw Namike trying to trip him which gave him an idea. He used his leg and pushed Namike causing him to lose his balance before recreating Namike's first win against him with a shoulder throw. Grandpa Gohan who was watching from the side sighed at how Namike seemed to act more underhanded when he is too confident.

Luckily, Goku could teach Namike before he makes this mistake in a life-and-death battle. Namike was a bit peeved before accepting his loss and accepted Goku's hand to pick himself up. They started the match again but this time they both decided to use 300 power and turned into blurred shadows flashing across the field. Grandpa Gohan was barely able to keep up with the fight due to his age and Namike helped Grandpa Gohan become stronger.

*Insert clashing sound effects*

Goku's and Namike's power levels have surpassed 10k due to constant training and Grandpa Gohan guiding them to become stronger. They normally limit themselves to 300 power levels due to the fact that it is inconvenient to break the ground every hit and to train their control. Namike tried setting up training areas to train using instinctual movements but he failed miserably due to his inexperience and not having the correct materials so he just thought of making it in the future.

Namike appeared for a split second to bait Goku and react as his soul allowed him a high increase in his senses. Goku knew Namike's trick so he instead prepared a trump card. His shadow moved away from Namike before stopping as well. He cupped his hands together and focused his ki in the centre. Namike saw the action and responded with the same actions.

"KAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE"

"KUUUUKUUUUU"

"HAAAAAMEEEEEE"

'KUUUUKUUUUU"

"HAAAAAAAAAA"

"KUUUUUUUUU"

Two blue beams become a beam struggle between Goku and Namike. They both surprised Grandpa Gohan as he only showed them the technique once before when he was training to not get rusty. The struggle between Goku and Namike continued before they both dissipated the collision which caused an explosion in the middle. If they used all their power, The whole mountain might disappear so they just competed on who would give up first. However, they underestimated the explosion and they destroyed half of the training area which was reinforced with stone floors.

Namike looked at the explosion and got an inspiration for a way to make his ki recover faster however he was going to integrate it later as one wrong step could kill him. Goku looked nonchalantly at the explosion before realising that today he had to clean all of it as it was an odd day whereas Namike cleans on an even day. Namike on the other hand sat down on the stop and thought about his battle today and what he can approve.

He sat there for over 20 minutes where Goku had to lift up the long body of the blue dragon to collect the dust that he sat on before putting the dragon down.

On the other side, Grandpa Gohan was shocked by the power Goku and Namike's released when they got 'Serious'. He reconsidered slowing down their training but decided that he should allow them to roam free in the world as they have more than enough strength to survive. He was going to stay in the house and keep it in good condition till Namike and Goku decide to come back.

Unknown to them, Grandpa Gohan made up his mind. Namike and Goku said bye to Grandpa Gohan as Namike flew towards Yamcha's hideout with Goku on his back as they haven't seen them for the last 2 months.

How many hours do you all sleep?
  • 0 - 1 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - 3 Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 4 - 6 Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 7 - 8 Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 9+ Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Private Votes: 1 7.7%
Total voters: 13
5